Ossoff Campaign Cites 'Oversight' for his Failure to Disclose Business Ties to China and Al Jazeera

Ossof's campaign is swirling down the drain. Don't let that stop you from continuing to support Perdue
As Georgia Democrat Jon Ossoff’s ties to the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) and Al Jazeera continue to haunt his Senate campaign, a fact-checker claimed that an ad from an outside GOP group highlighting those ties is “misleading.”
The ad points to Ossoff’s business ties to both PCCW, a media company partially owned by the CCP, and Al Jazeera, which has been deemed a “mouthpiece for terrorists.” Ossoff’s business dealings with Al Jazeera also caused trouble for his 2017 congressional bid. The ad also points out Ossoff’s initial failure to disclose these ties in his filings with the Federal Election Commission (FEC) until July, after the Democrats’ Senate primary. His failure to disclose ties to the media company partially owned by the Chinese government came amidst the pandemic that originated from China.
The fact-check pushed Ossoff’s campaign on this, and a spokesperson cited an "oversight" that is to blame for Ossoff's failure to disclose these ties in a timely manner
Let us know when you care about Donald’s ties to Russia and his secret Chinese bank account. Until then no one cares what you think, Trump trash

I care. I care when Trump was less than open with his business dealings and I care when this guy is. I simply do not understand why everyone isn't the same.

Yeah, tell us again how hunter Xiden was being paid more than double what a comperable Board member would be for sitting on any other legit energy company. And remind us again what qualifications he had to sit on that Board....

Oh wait...he already told us....his LAST NAME! That was the only qualification he had!

You feckless hypocrite. Go fuck yourself.

Ossof's campaign is swirling down the drain. Don't let that stop you from continuing to support Perdue
As Georgia Democrat Jon Ossoff’s ties to the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) and Al Jazeera continue to haunt his Senate campaign, a fact-checker claimed that an ad from an outside GOP group highlighting those ties is “misleading.”
The ad points to Ossoff’s business ties to both PCCW, a media company partially owned by the CCP, and Al Jazeera, which has been deemed a “mouthpiece for terrorists.” Ossoff’s business dealings with Al Jazeera also caused trouble for his 2017 congressional bid. The ad also points out Ossoff’s initial failure to disclose these ties in his filings with the Federal Election Commission (FEC) until July, after the Democrats’ Senate primary. His failure to disclose ties to the media company partially owned by the Chinese government came amidst the pandemic that originated from China.
The fact-check pushed Ossoff’s campaign on this, and a spokesperson cited an "oversight" that is to blame for Ossoff's failure to disclose these ties in a timely manner
Let us know when you care about Donald’s ties to Russia and his secret Chinese bank account. Until then no one cares what you think, Trump trash

I care. I care when Trump was less than open with his business dealings and I care when this guy is. I simply do not understand why everyone isn't the same.

Yeah, tell us again how hunter Xiden was being paid more than double what a comperable Board member would be for sitting on any other legit energy company. And remind us again what qualifications he had to sit on that Board....

Oh wait...he already told us....his LAST NAME! That was the only qualification he had!

You feckless hypocrite. Go fuck yourself.

This wasn't about Biden and I didn't vote for Biden so go rant elsewhere.

Forum List

Back