OSHA suspends implementation and enforcement of large employer ‘vaccine mandate’

Its an absolute blunder...lol. Unless, of course, you can show us where in Article w the president has power to make laws.

It is not a blunder if the purpose was to force/trick/convince more people into getting the vaccine before the courts ruled than would have otherwise.

Dumb move by OSHA to do an end around. This forced mandate is not Constitutional and the courts already know this.

It is not a blunder if the purpose was to force/trick/convince more people into getting the vaccine before the courts ruled than would have otherwise.
I see your point about the possible logic of it, but that is so wrong it cannot make a right.

I see your point about the possible logic of it, but that is so wrong it cannot make a right.

I did not say it was good thing or the right thing to do, just that I think that is what they were going for

If it's obviously unconstitutional, it's a blunder.
There is no law supporting it and there is law prohibiting it
The incessant liberal backpedaling to Polio shots is a lie and absurd. Salk vaccine was researched and tested for 7/8 years and it was aFar More Dire circumstance that had prevailed for Decades back then with all sorts of horribly crippling deformities yet they still Did Not rush in and experiment on humans in a frenzy over fake.
I am not a compulsory experimental vaccine participant no matter how much libbies wail I need to quell their health fears for them

There is no law supporting it and there is law prohibiting it
The incessant liberal backpedaling to Polio shots is a lie and absurd. Salk vaccine was researched and tested for 7/8 years and it was aFar More Dire circumstance that had prevailed for Decades back then with all sorts of horribly crippling deformities yet they still Did Not rush in and experiment on humans in a frenzy over fake.
I am not a compulsory experimental vaccine participant no matter how much libbies wail I need to quell their health fears for them
How many were crippled with Polio?

Was it as many as the dead from Covid?

And did you know that a polio vaccine killed about 120,000 Americans?

Forum List

Back