jillian

Princess
Apr 4, 2006
The Other Side of Paradise
lol... I know.... we can use Whitney as bait to catch OBL! :thewave:

Bin Laden 'fantasised over' Whitney Houston
RACHEL WILLIAMS
IN NEW YORK
OSAMA bin Laden, the al-Qaeda leader, was obsessed with the singer Whitney Houston and wanted to marry her, a new book claims.

Kola Boof, a Sudanese poet and novelist, who says she was kept against her will as the terrorism mastermind's mistress in 1996, writes in her autobiography that he wanted to give the star a mansion and make her one of his wives.

"He told me that Whitney Houston was the most beautiful woman he'd ever seen," Boof claims in Diary of a Lost Girl, excerpts of which are published in Harper's magazine.

But bin Laden had less respect for Houston's husband Bobby Brown, apparently talking about the possibility of having him killed.

"He said that he had a paramount desire for Whitney Houston and although he claimed music was evil, he spoke of some day spending vast amounts of money to go to America and try to arrange a meeting with the superstar," Boof writes.

"He said he wanted to give Whitney Houston a mansion that he owned in a suburb of Khartoum.

"He explained to me that to possess Whitney, he would be willing to break his colour rule and make her one of his wives."

Bin Laden would speak constantly about "how beautiful she [Houston] is, what a nice smile she has, how truly Islamic she is but is just brainwashed by American culture and by her husband - Bobby Brown, whom Osama talked about having killed, as if it were normal to have women's husbands killed."

Boof, who also says the al- Qaeda leader would "ramble on" about his favourite TV shows, The Wonder Years, Miami Vice and MacGyver, adds: "In his briefcase, I would come across photographs of the star, as well as copies of Playboy ... It would soon come to the point where I was sick of hearing Whitney Houston's name."

{More}

http://thescotsman.scotsman.com/international.cfm?id=1232212006

Maybe he 's holed up in her crib, smoking crack, hidding her false teeth and running to the 7/11 at 3am for tostitos?

I heard on Keith Olbermann's show tonight that OBL must have a slow internet hook up and is still only seeing how she looked in 1990 and not what she looks like now. :huh:

Now THERE is a reality-tv show I would LOVE to see.

The wacky, mixed-up world of one of America's most beloved singers and one of its most hated terrorists. See the high-jinx as Osama plans his next terrorist attack - forgetting about Whitneys birthday! Watch as Whitney sings in the shower - delighting Osama with her beautiful voice, but enraging his fundamentalist Muslim sensibilities!

Thats right...don't miss one minute of...Beauty and Bin Laden....or perhaps just The Bin Ladens....My Fair Terrorist?....The Real World:Afganistani Cave...

Now THERE is a reality-tv show I would LOVE to see.

The wacky, mixed-up world of one of America's most beloved singers and one of its most hated terrorists. See the high-jinx as Osama plans his next terrorist attack - forgetting about Whitneys birthday! Watch as Whitney sings in the shower - delighting Osama with her beautiful voice, but enraging his fundamentalist Muslim sensibilities!

Thats right...don't miss one minute of...Beauty and Bin Laden....or perhaps just The Bin Ladens....My Fair Terrorist?....The Real World:Afganistani Cave...

How about "Fear Factor: The Killah and the Krack Ho" ?

• Thanks
Reactions: Gem
Ahh, it could never work out though...he could overlook her being American, forgive her singing and dressing sexily, but could never, ever, come to grips with her being an African Hebrew Israelite of Jerusalem. :laugh:

A little blurb from the Chicago Tribune on the topic of Bin Laden's diary...

The woman also reported Bin Laden read the Koran in addition to having copies of Star and Playboy in his briefcase, according to UPI. The woman also wrote Bin Laden’s favorite television shows include, "The Wonder Years" and "Miami Vice.”

New Topics

Forum List

Back