O's hired gun rips into Des Moines Register newspaper

She's hawt, Arianna Huffington was hawt in the day, as well as Maureen Dowd. Be happy to have them on my arm at a Washington, D.C. soirée 8)

When is the justice dept going to sue them? You know that's coming.

Cutter is going to have her work cut out for her. A number of papers have endorsed Romney.

she uses references unlike you dummy (Katzndogz) How old are you anyway? If you were the minimum age allowed to post at this forum I would give you a pass on your rarely backing-up what you say, w/ mutually agreeable objective sources, but I suspect you're older than that, MUCH older :)

she uses references unlike you dummy (Katzndogz) How old are you anyway? If you were the minimum age allowed to post at this forum I would give you a pass on your rarely backing-up what you say, w/ mutually agreeable objective sources, but I suspect you're older than that, MUCH older :)

The one thing you can count on is that when a liberal has no substantive response, they launch a personal attack. That's why they aren't worth a response. It's a sign of intellectual bankruptcy. It's why obama said that Romney was a bullshitter. He had nothing else to say. He was out of ideas. Like you. Out of ideas, out of cognitive ability.

The purpose of a personal attack is to deflect the discussion away from the subject that the liberal is clearly losing to one of personal offense and defense. This can take up pages and pages of crap for the unwary and pages and pages of boredom for anyone else. Sometimes personal attacks can be used to kill a thread that has become too uncomfortable for the liberal. They are intellectually bankrupt. They cannot achieve so they have to end it and the fastest way is to engage someone in a silly tit for tat that has no meaning for anyone else.

The one thing you can count on is that when a liberal has no substantive response, they launch a personal attack. That's why they aren't worth a response. It's a sign of intellectual bankruptcy. It's why obama said that Romney was a bullshitter. He had nothing else to say. He was out of ideas. Like you. Out of ideas, out of cognitive ability.

The purpose of a personal attack is to deflect the discussion away from the subject that the liberal is clearly losing to one of personal offense and defense. This can take up pages and pages of crap for the unwary and pages and pages of boredom for anyone else. Sometimes personal attacks can be used to kill a thread that has become too uncomfortable for the liberal. They are intellectually bankrupt. They cannot achieve so they have to end it and the fastest way is to engage someone in a silly tit for tat that has no meaning for anyone else.

so r u 70+/- yrs old? :eusa_eh:

so r u 70+/- yrs old? :eusa_eh:

My point exactly.

do you watch tv news? where do you get your info? Knowing Katzndogs she prolly gets it where most other Righties get it, Fox/Drudge/ & am radio :tinfoil:

New Topics

Forum List

Back