Origins of the 9/11 attackers

Status
Not open for further replies.

ekrem

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2005
Unbenannt.jpg

Never forget who is who !

Six of the fifteen Saudi hijackers were using fake/stolen IDs from people who are still alive. They may have been Saudis.. We may never know their nationalities.

Something to take into consideration is that Saudi students have been getting US visas since 1950 so its much easier for a Saudi to get a visa than any other nationality in the region.

"They may have been Saudis, we may never know their nationalities"

22f9a0dc-8dc5-40a1-a501-778703029565.jpeg

"They may have been Saudis, we may never know their nationalities"

22f9a0dc-8dc5-40a1-a501-778703029565.jpeg

A year before a Saudi student pilot was killed near my workplace in Pompano Beach.. and they announced his name. I have ties to KSA and was stuck in traffic for more than an hour because of the crash so I was paying attention to the death of this student pilot..

A year later they said he was killed again and was a Saudi hijacker. I called the tv station and the newspaper to check the story.

They falsely reported he died on 9/11 a year later.

Six of the fifteen Saudi hijackers were using fake/stolen IDs from people who are still alive. They may have been Saudis.. We may never know their nationalities.

Something to take into consideration is that Saudi students have been getting US visas since 1950 so its much easier for a Saudi to get a visa than any other nationality in the region.

The media announced their names and photographs , but six of those young men were sill alive and interviewed in major news papers.

Lots of people have the same names, but they don't have the same faces or credentials.

Bang your head. It may knock some sense into you
Then you can tweet, post on farcebook etc etc. You'll feel better when you get all the "likes"

Call us boomers...or broomers or hippies. We actually UNDERSTOOD the flag waving assholes 50 years back
I lost a lotta buds in nam...I told them dont fucking go. Fuckem. Move to Brazil,Thailand or something.
My granpappy were a ____ and my daddy were too.
Yay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back