Origin of the Сancan

rupol2000

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2021
The wiki says that this came from the synthesis of a quadrille and a gallop. In fact, the cancan is somewhat reminiscent of a quadrille, but it does not look like a gallop at all. However, I also do not believe in the origin of the quadrille, there is no such figures.

In fact, these movements are closest to Thai boxing. Was there ever something similar to Muaythai in the USA?

I know it sounds weird, but that's how it is. Anyone who has done Muay Thai will tell you this.

In the USA, there was some kind of martial art similar to Muay Thai, most likely it was among the cowboys.

The wiki says that this came from the synthesis of a quadrille and a gallop. In fact, the cancan is somewhat reminiscent of a quadrille, but it does not look like a gallop at all. However, I also do not believe in the origin of the quadrille, there is no such figures.

In fact, these movements are closest to Thai boxing. Was there ever something similar to Muaythai in the USA?

I know it sounds weird, but that's how it is. Anyone who has done Muay Thai will tell you this.

In the USA, there was some kind of martial art similar to Muay Thai, most likely it was among the cowboys.

You think cowboys practiced a martial art from Thailand? You have lost your mind.

• Banned
Actually, Cancan is base move of Muay Thai and there are nothing closest then it

• Banned
Americans have lost their brains. They have always been free-thinking people, but now they are the same slaves of stereotypes as the Europeans. The leftist government since Obama has transformed the American nation into slaves. Perhaps vaccination played a role here.

Americans have lost their brains. They have always been free-thinking people, but now they are the same slaves of stereotypes as the Europeans. The leftist government since Obama has transformed the American nation into slaves. Perhaps vaccination played a role here.

At least I am not telling you about your society.

• Banned
It was strange for me to hear from the Americans that corporate servility is something good. These are the people from whom we learned freedom of manners, the freedom to wear holey jeans and put feet on the table. It would be unsurprising to hear from the Europeans, but I did not expect this from the Americans. Although in this short time on the MB, the people have changed a lot. It seems I weist time here.

I'm here looking for American values that are now not in America itself.

It was strange for me to hear from the Americans that corporate servility is something good. These are the people from whom we learned freedom of manners, the freedom to wear holey jeans and put feet on the table. It would be unsurprising to hear from the Europeans, but I did not expect this from the Americans. Although in this short time on the MB, the people have changed a lot. It seems I weist time here.

Wow. Talk about changing the subject quickly.

If you go to work for a corporation, you agree to abide by the rules of the office. You are given an Employee Handbook, which outlines those rules.

Partly they pay you for your work. And partly they pay you to behave in a businesslike manner.

I don't put my feet on the table in my home, and do not allow others to do it either. Why would I allow it if I owned a business?

And if clients come to our office I want them to see professionals, not slobs in torn jeans with their feet on the table.

Forum List

Back