Origin of Lampasse

That man was the last free chief of an Apache tribe. His fame as a tactician and as an Apache are well known.

What you think you know doesn't amount to shit. Geronimo was an Apache.
I have eyes. There is a contradiction here, these are very different types.

The contradiction is you claiming to know what you are talking about.

Google Geronimo. Learn something.
I don't think it's a real Apache. Apart from the face, there is no warior's posture and physique, he does not look as expected for the people of the greatest warriors

Here is another Geronimo, this one just looks like an Apache warrior.

This guy fits my idea of what these Warriors looked like.

I don't think it's a real Apache.

It doesn't matter what you think, or what you want to believe.
You're still wrong and will continue to be wrong as long as you want to argue about it.

You don't know what you are talking about, and Geronimo is not the extent of all the shit you know nothing about
and attempt to argue with in order to accomplish nothing but validate your own misunderstandings.

Not to mention that you obsess over useless shit, and don't want to learn anything ... :thup:

But instead ... This is an Apache Warrior ... :thup:
It really doesn't matter what your silly idea may be.

1660765811255.png

I think it's a fake of leftists. Looks like in France there is another Geronimo.

It doesn't matter what you think ... :auiqs.jpg:
This is Chief Wolf ... A Cheyenne Warrior

1660766435804.png

This is Red Horse ... A Lakota Souix Warrior

1660766520008.png

This is Black Eyes ... A Choctaw Warrior

1660766663690.png

And look you silly nitwit ... They are all wearing feathers.

How hard are you going to try and embarrass yourself?

I don't think it's a real Apache. Apart from the face, there is no warior's posture and physique, he does not look as expected for the people of the greatest warriors

Warriors posture?? Warrior's physique?

In that picture he is probably over 60 years old and had surrendered to the US Army and was immediately moved across the country to Florida.

His "warrior's posture" was gone to age and defeat.

As for his physique, you are obviously expecting youthful musculature, like in the movies? Not reality.

Apache_chieff_Geronimo_(right)_and_his_warriors_in_1886.jpg

Here is a pic of Geronimo and his top warriors in 1886. Geronimo would have been 57 in this pic. He had survived for a year with over 5,000 US Troops pursuing him. And he was killing Americans and Mexicans the whole time. He and his band of 38 men women and children.

I think you have let your secret out.

Anyone who hates gays as much as you, and wants Geronimo to look like a pretty boy, is just a closet queer.

You can come out of the closet, rupol. It is safe here.

I think you have let your secret out.

Anyone who hates gays as much as you, and wants Geronimo to look like a pretty boy, is just a closet queer.

You can come out of the closet, rupol. It is safe here.
Typical fag reasoning: he thinks that only a gay can appreciate male beauty, because he is excited by any beautiful faces and bodies, regardless of gender. Congratulations. You are gay with plebeian blood and base soul.

Such nonentities as you can not experience aesthetic feelings at all, you are only able to secrete saliva and sperm.

This is one of the reasons why I despise faggots.
These are the same dirty smelly animals as lustful dogs.

And this is also one of the reasons for their complete mediocrity in romantic art. In all leftist times, art could be as complex and sophisticated as you like, but never romantic and beautiful. They have a label on them. Leftists themselves tend to be disproportionate freaks. Deformity of appearance and movement. Like a barking Mick Jaeger. Thom Yorke probably sings about it, he kind of wants to fly but he can only creep in the mud, right? But at least he has an idea of what it is possible to fly. Others hate beauty and are afraid of it like the freak Nick Cave: "all beauty must die"

I have no idea. And neither do you.
My idea is that beauty is always a sign of the warrior aristocracy of antiquity. Even a dirty, smelly dog like you can recognize the beauty of a face, it didn't come out of nowhere.

Forum List

Back