Origin of articles in Western European languages

By the way, Ukraine could unite with Poland, there is every reason for this. But I think that it is not profitable for the Kiev authorities. They pretend to quarrel with Moscow, but in reality they are pursuing a Eurocentric and pro-Moscow policy.

It can be created a West Slavic confederation to begin, including Ukrain. An analogue of the European Union. Counterbalance to Eurocentrism.

For the right-wing US forces, this would be very beneficial, in particular for the containment policy in the region.

Germany appeared in the 20th century, there was no "Germany"

Before Hiter founded pseudo-Germany there and freezed it for all left, right and diagonal Nazis of the whole world into the years 1933-1945 it had been an island in the Bohemian sea. If you doubt about then ask the Lady of Chalot about this Avalon where she met a knight of king Charlesmagne in Aachen when he visited there Merlin - a sorry: Alchoin.

Last edited:
Before Hiter founded pseudo-Germany there and freezed it for all left, right and diagonal Nazis of the whole world into the years 1933-1945 it had been an island in the Bohemian sea. If you doubt about then ask the Lady of Chalot about this Avalon where she met a knight of king Charlesmagne in Aachen when he visited there Merlin - a sorry: Alchoin.

It was created not by Hitler, but by the Prussians at the end of the 19th century.
see The German Question

Last edited:
It was created not by Hitler, but by the Prussians at the end of the 19th century.
see The German Question

You seem not to have any idea about how totally absurde your totally stupid nonsense sounds in the ears of other people. If you believe yourselve on your own only one word what you say then you need to restart your education in a kindergarten.

Very short overview: Napoleon Bonaparte had conquered the Holy Empire. The German emperor in Vienna saw not any chance to defend it - so he anulled it and had been furthermoer not any longer the German emperor but become emperor of Austria - and also king (¿or queen?) of Hungaria. This became the multi-national empire Austria-Hungaria in German called K&K monarchy.

Napoleon made himselve to an emperor in the followership of Rome. He failed. In an international war in Germany the Prussians got a bigger influence (specially also because of the Brits) and conquered one by the next German country and made it to a colony of Prussia (no joke: colonies sounded modern for the Prussians who had very good relations to the Brits. The Prussians had been the only Germans who had been fans of colonialism in Germany). And the Prussians excluded Austria from Germany with military power.

In 1870 the Prussians made themselve in Versailles - in the tradition of the military leader Napoleon and the absolutism of the French Sun King - to emperors of Germany. (I personally call them always Prussian emperors over Germany and never German emperors. And I also do not accept the expressions 2nd and 3rd empire (Prussia and Hitler)).

They defined a national state which was and is everywhere called Germany - but indeed this national state was only Prussia. A wink of an eye in the German history. We call stories like this normally only "Snow from yesterday".

Last edited:
see The German Question

As far as I can see was "the German question" never a German question. As I still said to you: We don't have a German question - we have millions of German questions. One problem in communication with "Prussian"="nationalistic" thinkers is it that they always think "German" is a substantive - but the German word for German ("deutsch") is only an adjective. Who is "deutsch" is a "Deutscher". In Switzerland for example live Germans (German speaking Helvetii (=Celts)) but they are not Germans. This last sentence sounds only in the English language weird - but not when someone is using the word "deutsch".

Last edited:
You seem not to have any idea about how totally absurde your totally stupid nonsense sounds in the ears of other people. If you believe yourselve on your own only one word what you say then you need to restart your education in a kindergarten.

Very short overview: Napoleon Bonaparte had conquered the Holy Empire. The German emperor in Vienna saw not any chance to defend it - so he anulled it and had been furthermoer not any longer the German emperor but become emperor of Austria - and also king (better to say queen) of Hungaria. This became the multi-national empire Austria-Hungaria in German called K&K monarchy.
I think that it was the power of the Franks that Napoleon defended, because the Austrian Habsburgs were his direct enemies. Napoleon lost, and until the Prussian invasion of the late 19th century there was the rule of the descendants of the Romanians and Austrasia.

This means that Napoleon's invasion was an attempt to suppress a revolt against German rule in the Holy Empire.

And the girls were exactly the Germans, take a look at the stockings and bows of their nobility lol

Last edited:
As far as I can see was "the German question" never a German question. As I still said to you: We don't have a German question - we have millions of German questions.
Well, if you do not know how to use the search, I will briefly explain to you. It was a question of whether Europe would become Prussian or Austro-Hungarian. The Prussians won, but they won not by right fight, but by a pan-Germanist screams and by fraud, with the participation of Serbian terrorism and Britain.

I think that it was the power of the Franks that Napoleon defended, because the Austrian Habsburgs were his direct enemies. Napoleon lost, and until the Prussian invasion of the late 19th century there was the rule of the descendants of the Romanians and Austrasia.

Military power is an unimportant concept in context of history. Alexander failed. Cesar failed. Napoleon failed. Stalin failed. And also Sparta failed and the Prussians failed and so on and so on ....

And "Austrien" is an Easter part of the Frankonian empire. Later "German" territory in the North and East - today also Polish and Russian territory. And the Romanians have absolutelly nothing to do with the "Holy Roman Empire of German (=united) nation".

This means that Napoleon's invasion was an attempt to suppress a revolt against German rule in the Holy Empire.

Napoleons invasion was stupid. France payed a high price for this crime. Germany too. And also Russia payed a lot.

And the girls were exactly the Germans,

Girls?

take a look at the stockings and bows of their nobility lol

Don't use alcohol and drugs.

Last edited:
Prussians failed
They winners.
The Prussian and Napoleonic armies were not an army of warriors, they were just able to make a lot of muskets.
Yes, strength does not always decide. The Prussians and British counted on dastardly politics rather than force.

And "Austrien" is the Easter part of the Frankonian empire.
I have already said that this is a fiction, there were no francs before the plague. The Merovingians are definitely not Franks, there is an Eastern culture.

Later "German" territory today also Polish and Russian territory.
Only within the limits of historical Muscovy and the Old Russian state. This is not something that is "Russian territory", just like the Franks do not live in France.

Well, if you do not know how to use the search, I will briefly explain to you. It was a question of whether Europe would become Prussian or Austro-Hungarian.

A stupid question.

The Prussians won,

It exist today no Prussians any longer. They wan with their strong bullshit against the Bavarians with bribery and treason - but the weak Bavarians are still existing.

but they won not by right fight, but by a pan-Germanist

"pan-" what?

screams and by fraud, with the participation of Serbian terrorism and Britain.

?

Last edited:
This is mainly the territory of forests and swamps, just the original ecological niche of the Germanobalts.

I have already said that this is a fiction, there were no francs before the plague. The Merovingians are definitely not Franks, there is an Eastern culture.

Okay - it's enough now. Do me the favor never again to try to speak with me.

New Topics

Forum List

Back