Oregon militia leaders acquitted in wildlife refuge standoff (Bundy's)

Grizz

Gold Member
Jun 27, 2015
"Armed militants who took over a federal building and wildlife refuge in Oregon in a deadly, 41-day standoff with authorities were acquitted of all charges Thursday.

The seven anti-government militia members, led by brothers Ammon and Ryan Bundy, were found not guilty of conspiracy and weapons charges in the standoff at the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge."

Oregon militia leaders acquitted in wildlife refuge standoff | New York Post

You Lefty's keep trying "punish" and it's jus not woikin out fer yas ;)

I thought you guys were fans of law and order.

I guess that doesn't apply when right wing militias break the law and disturb public order.....

I guess that doesn't apply when right wing militias break the law and disturb public order.....

We don't have laws...we have acts, statutes, codes and ordinances because the federal "gubermint" is a corporate entity whose jurisdiction is only within the confines of the city/state that is the District of Columbia and THAT was the reason behind the protest. The land grabbing of this joke of a federal "gubermint" and how it needs to be exposed for the fraud that it is was way past due of being exposed. I would be glad to enlighten you about this.

The land grabbing of this joke of a federal "gubermint" and how it needs to be exposed for the fraud that it is was way past due of being exposed. I would be glad to enlighten you about this.

Don't bother, I like these statists more than the government statists.

I think they are idiots, because who in the hell just takes over a building with no planning or end game? Their plan was to call Americans all over the country to incite violence against the government. No surprise these morons failed.

I don't see it as a lefty thing vs a righty thing, but a case of militant assholes from another state invading my own in order to carry out an intimidating public stunt.

I am dismayed at the verdict, myself. These weren't even Oregonians pulling this crap.

Just like you Moon Bats don't think the law applies to Queen Crooked Hillary or to the BLM terrorist organization or anybody else on the Left that claims they are victims of government oppression. You just hate it when the protesters are White.

It was jury nullification. Fuck the government. This country stopped adhering to the rule of law when you filthy ass Libtards made it a banana republic.

This was a clear cut case of jury nullification. That's a very rurual, anti-government area.

The Bundy's were immediately taken into custody by US Marshals to be extradited to Nevada to face charges there for the standoff a few years ago.

Their lawyer attempted to intervene and was tased.

The land grabbing of this joke of a federal "gubermint" and how it needs to be exposed for the fraud that it is was way past due of being exposed. I would be glad to enlighten you about this.

Don't bother, I like these statists more than the government statists.

I think they are idiots, because who in the hell just takes over a building with no planning or end game? Their plan was to call Americans all over the country to incite violence against the government. No surprise these morons failed.

Ignorance is bliss...........wallow in it.

Just like you Moon Bats don't think the law applies to Queen Crooked Hillary or to the BLM terrorist organization or anybody else on the Left that claims they are victims of government oppression. You just hate it when the protesters are White.

It was jury nullification. Fuck the government. This country stopped adhering to the rule of law when you filthy ass Libtards made it a banana republic.

So how am I a liberal?

I don't see it as a lefty thing vs a righty thing, but a case of militant assholes from another state invading my own in order to carry out an intimidating public stunt.

I am dismayed at the verdict, myself. These weren't even Oregonians pulling this crap.

You don't have the slightest fucking clue as to why there was a protest in Oregon...that much is obvious. You should do some due diligence before shooting off at the mouth about things you have no inkling about.

"Armed militants who took over a federal building and wildlife refuge in Oregon in a deadly, 41-day standoff with authorities were acquitted of all charges Thursday.

The seven anti-government militia members, led by brothers Ammon and Ryan Bundy, were found not guilty of conspiracy and weapons charges in the standoff at the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge."

Interesting.....so we can now occupy federal installations. That's what I get from this....I wonder how many more will get that takeaway.

Ignorance is bliss...........wallow in it.

Wallow in what ignorance?

Are you disputing that these guys were incompetent idiots?

Incompetent in what way? Be specific.....they were drawing attention the land grab of the BLM by hook or crook that has been going on since the mid-70's. The Hammond case is just but one of thousands.....do you even know the background of that case????

You don't have the slightest fucking clue as to why there was a protest in Oregon...that much is obvious. You should do some due diligence before shooting off at the mouth about things you have no inkling about.
Since he obviously lives there, he knows more than you do.

They were out of state invaders. The men on whose behalf they claimed to be defending even asked them to leave. The Hammonds wanted nothing to do with them.

These are a bunch of crackpot Nazi wannabe assholes.

Interesting.....so we can now occupy federal installations. That's what I get from this....I wonder how many more will get that takeaway.

Have some cheese with your w(h)ine, bitch....LOL!!!!!

The goal of the occupation was to incite Americans into a national revolution. It didn't really matter if they were from Oregon or not.

I appreciate that these morons were not all talk, but come on.... How stupid can you be? The entire occupation was a hilarious joke.

I was dismayed when Blacks rioted, looted, burned down parts of cities, shot policemen and the Democrat leaders didn't do anything about it.

I was really dismayed when that asshole Obama let Crooked Hillary off the hook.

So much for the lie you're an anarchist

What are you talking about?

I am pointing out that the people defending them are hypocrites (which they are). If you say you support law and order, then you cannot exempt certain groups just because they support your agenda.

Since he obviously lives there, he knows more than you do.

They were out of state invaders. The men on whose behalf they claimed to be defending even asked them to leave.

These are a bunch of crackpot Nazi wannabe assholes.

You have just exposed yourself as another un-informed ass licking "gubermint" joke......:eusa_doh::eusa_doh::eusa_doh::eusa_doh::eusa_doh::eusa_doh::eusa_doh::eusa_doh::eusa_doh::eusa_doh::eusa_doh::eusa_doh:

New Topics

Forum List

Back