Oregon is giving people permission to kiss on dates

Deplorable Yankee

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2019
DIXIE
Oregon is giving people permission to kiss on dates -- if both are vaccinated

Jesse James

Sep 24th, 2021 1:27 pm

Do you ever wonder if government has gone too far?

Oregon health officials say you can kiss on dates --

The Oregon Health Authority (OHA) on Wednesday revised its position on safe-dating practices during the COVID-19 pandemic and now says it is OK to get intimate with your date--as long as you've both been vaccinated.

It's for our own good bigots !

Safety first !

I wonder if any are being shipped off to wellness camps ?
Yeah that'll be fine

How salacious...I can remember when it was against the rules to kiss in public around Baptist and you'd have hell to pay if you were caught dancing...

Dayumn, it's time for a insurrection in Oregon.
I wonder if those Marxist pols think the citizens are unaware of college football games with sold-out stadiums and 70-80 thousand people sitting packed together like sardines? This stupidity needs to stop already. Let people live their lives.

How salacious...I can remember when it was against the rules to kiss in public around Baptist and you'd have hell to pay if you were caught dancing...
My God. The whole fabric of society has fractured.
I can't imagine the disgrace f erly by those witnessing the drinking of coca cola, the pelvic thrusts of rock and roll and the unwashed masses enjoying them selves. I'll bet they have never recovered.

Now you tell me they are kissing. I'm shocked. That leads to sex and eventual communism. Not to mention unwanted abortions which automatically drags the activities to the attention of the godbotherers.

It's hard to blame anyone but the Chinese and the virus. The knock on ramifications were never foreseen. Now we're are dealing with the knock off ramifications.
Dirty scoundrels.

Oregon has just released new rules for dating attire ...

original.jpg

My God. The whole fabric of society has fractured.
I can't imagine the disgrace f erly by those witnessing the drinking of coca cola, the pelvic thrusts of rock and roll and the unwashed masses enjoying them selves. I'll bet they have never recovered.

Now you tell me they are kissing. I'm shocked. That leads to sex and eventual communism. Not to mention unwanted abortions which automatically drags the activities to the attention of the godbotherers.

It's hard to blame anyone but the Chinese and the virus. The knock on ramifications were never foreseen. Now we're are dealing with the knock off ramifications.
Dirty scoundrels.

Jesse James

The Oregon Health Authority (OHA) on Wednesday revised its position on safe-dating practices during the COVID-19 pandemic and now says it is OK to get intimate with your date--as long as you've both been vaccinated.

Safety first !

Yeah that'll be fine

You show your date your Vaccination Passport which has a pair of lips stamped on it to show that kissing is acceptable also.

Jesse James

Safety first !

Yeah that'll be fine

These were suggested safe health practices from the health department. you people are off your rockers. Of course it's best if two people who are dating are both vaccinated. Ya think !!!

Forum List

Back