Ordinance would cover naked bottoms

CaféAuLait

This Space for Rent
Oct 29, 2008
Pacific Northwest

Reuters) - In the San Francisco Bay area where tolerance is king, it is a rare politician willing to clamp down on citizens who let it all hang out.

But San Francisco Supervisor Scott Wiener stepped into that position earlier this week when he introduced an ordinance that would require nudists to cover their seats in public places and wear clothes in restaurants.

Public nudity, he explains, is legal in San Francisco and in recent years a group known informally as Naked Guys have shown unbridled enthusiasm for appearing in the nude.

"I see it pretty regularly, and unfortunately there are nudists who are not doing what they should," Wiener told Reuters.

The nudists, who expose themselves most often in the city's famous gay neighborhood, the Castro District, have got Wiener and others worrying about public health.

"I'm not a health expert, but I believe sitting nude in a public place is not sanitary," he said. "Would you want to sit on a seat where someone had been sitting naked? I think most people would say, 'No.'"

Ordinance would cover naked bottoms | Reuters

We saw a lot of nudists in Key West and all I could think was "Ewwww! Who's been sitting on my bar stool?!!!"

I just left a "beauty contest" in NJ where all the contestants ended up stripping naked- in broad daylight in front of children. Not good IMHO. They were all somebody's daughter or somebody's mom. Sad...

Personally, I love clothes.

We saw a lot of nudists in Key West and all I could think was "Ewwww! Who's been sitting on my bar stool?!!!"

I just left a "beauty contest" in NJ where all the contestants ended up stripping naked- in broad daylight in front of children. Not good IMHO. They were all somebody's daughter or somebody's mom. Sad...

Gahhh you reminded me of a woman I knew who was a nudist. I had to ask, why oh why I asked I'll never know. But I asked her about that time of the month and how she managed and she said she cut the string on her tampon and no one was the wiser! Gahhhhh

I fully support this law.

Weiner?

Probably a relative.

These stories must write themselves when they show up on some editors desk.

CaféAuLait;4122815 said:

Reuters) - In the San Francisco Bay area where tolerance is king, it is a rare politician willing to clamp down on citizens who let it all hang out.

But San Francisco Supervisor Scott Wiener stepped into that position earlier this week when he introduced an ordinance that would require nudists to cover their seats in public places and wear clothes in restaurants.

Public nudity, he explains, is legal in San Francisco and in recent years a group known informally as Naked Guys have shown unbridled enthusiasm for appearing in the nude.

"I see it pretty regularly, and unfortunately there are nudists who are not doing what they should," Wiener told Reuters.

The nudists, who expose themselves most often in the city's famous gay neighborhood, the Castro District, have got Wiener and others worrying about public health.

"I'm not a health expert, but I believe sitting nude in a public place is not sanitary," he said. "Would you want to sit on a seat where someone had been sitting naked? I think most people would say, 'No.'"

Ordinance would cover naked bottoms | Reuters

As someone who LIVES in SF :clap2::clap2:

I have to say though, it is only in the castor, a small few square blocks, that this happens. It is not a city wide issue.

I have more issues with babies in diapers.... same nasty shit! So next time you see one preached on the counter at Starbucks.....or sitting in a grocery cart.... remember the e-coli! eeeewwwww.

CaféAuLait;4123121 said:

Gahhh you reminded me of a woman I knew who was a nudist. I had to ask, why oh why I asked I'll never know. But I asked her about that time of the month and how she managed and she said she cut the string on her tampon and no one was the wiser! Gahhhhh

I fully support this law.

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

TMI, TMI, T.M.I.!!!!!

Forum List

Back