Orange One: Calls KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists 'repugnant'-To late, we know it's GOP Approved.

Baz Ares

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2017
Trump calls KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists 'repugnant'
"Racism is evil -- and those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs, including KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and other hate groups are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans," Trump said in response to the attacks in Charlottesville, Virginia, over the weekend.
Trump calls KKK, white supremacists 'repugnant' - CNNPolitics

:uhoh3::uhh::wtf:Someone retraining, The Great Orange Douche. How do the DOPers feel here?

Funny how it didn't take LBJ a news cycle, countless threads and commentators, a rush of officials from his own party and a White House spin doctor inserting what the POTUS couldn't bring himself to say, 52 years ago when he condemned the Klan by name an in detail.....

Then again LBJ wasn't depending on that element as a voting base.......... :eusa_think:

Matter of fact he alludes to how "I've fought them all my life" and how his father did too --- Sam Johnson had denounced the Klan in the Texas State House and then dared the KKK to come get him. Rump's father meanwhile was getting arrested at a Klan rally.

Interesting parallels.

Why would the democrat formed KKK be GOP approved? I thought you liberals always said the GOP was always against everything the Democrats stand for? Well you CREATED the KKK, why would we support that? We aren't racist like you.

Ok, using that logic, islamic terrorists and black, violent, rioting bigots are DNC approved.
Thanks for clearing that up.

Why would the democrat formed KKK be GOP approved? I thought you liberals always said the GOP was always against everything the Democrats stand for? Well you CREATED the KKK, why would we support that? We aren't racist like you.
I used to think folks who said that were stupid or liars. You're a stupid liar.

• Banned
DOUCHE LIE! You're really safe here DOPer ALT-RW'ers.
The tell here is when it's a Super Triple Spewings of YUGE LIES.
On how The Great Orange Douche really feels, NOT!
IT's read off the BAD, BAD, only WEAK people use a teleprompter.
And sounds coherent, but still, lies.

btw. Will IT tweet these SO-CALLED feelings and views?

Oh down to name calling. I guess the truth stings doesn't it?

Isn't that step 4 in the liberal argument ladder?

liberal-playbook-1-ignore-facts-that-hurt-your-position-2-5254180.png

Trump could have killed himself over this and you libs would still be unhappy

The KKK was never created by Democrats. Nor am I a "Democrat" but I do know my history.

There were two iterations of the Klan. The original (1865) which lasted less than a decade and was confined to the former Confederacy, was formed by (in alpha order) Maj. James Crowe, Calvin Jones, Capt. John B. Kennedy, Capt. John Lester, Frank O. McCord and Richard Reed --- none of whom had any poltiical affiliations, and the Confederacy had no political parties anyway.

This would be Christmas 1865, at 205 West Madison Street in Pulaski Tennessee.

The second (revival) one (1915) which was far larger and spread nationwide, was started by William J. "Colonel Joe" Simmons, who was known to be an ex-Methodist minister, a salesman, a drunk, a con artist and a hypocrite, but again, no known political affiliation. And that would be at midnight on Thanksgiving 1915, on Stone Mountain Georgia, to which he brought his gang in a rented bus and burned a cross.

Go ahead, try to prove me wrong. No one has yet.

That Klan by the way was notorious for opposing Catholics, Jews, immigrants and labor unions, all of which are Democratic Party constituents. And it worked to elect high Republican officials literally from coast to coast including Governors and Senators. It also supported Coolidge in 1924 and Hoover in 1928, and took credit for those victories.

Whatcha got?

Funny how it didn't take LBJ a news cycle, countless threads and commentators, a rush of officials from his own party and a White House spin doctor inserting what the POTUS couldn't bring himself to say, 52 years ago when he condemned the Klan by name an in detail.....

Then again LBJ wasn't depending on that element as a voting base.......... :eusa_think:

Matter of fact he alludes to how "I've fought them all my life" and how his father did too --- Sam Johnson had denounced the Klan in the Texas State House and then dared the KKK to come get him. Rump's father meanwhile was getting arrested at a Klan rally.

Interesting parallels.

Well, that one by LBJ is believable.

Compared to these Orange Douche Spews below.

Can't you see the struggles here? Filter out the BS p.c. orange cream overs?

wait...wait..hold on!

ae9700797aa1b92cb408d27a9b48ccce.gif

Somebody slipped me an Orange & PEPE SODA.

Last edited:
The KKK was never created by Democrats. Nor am I a "Democrat" but I do know my history.
Whatcha got?

Apparently you don't know much about history.

What do I have?

How about the truth.

The KKK Was formed by the democrats to counter the republicans wanting equal treatment for blacks.

Ku Klux Klan - Facts & Summary - HISTORY.com

Founded in 1866, the Ku Klux Klan (KKK) extended into almost every southern state by 1870 and became a vehicle for white southern resistance to the Republican Party’s Reconstruction-era policies aimed at establishing political and economic equality for blacks. Its members waged an underground campaign of intimidation and violence directed at white and black Republican leaders. Though Congress passed legislation designed to curb Klan terrorism, the organization saw its primary goal–the reestablishment of white supremacy–fulfilled through Democratic victories in state legislatures across the South in the 1870s.

Republicans wanted equal treatment for blacks and democrats did not and formed the KKK to fight it. Let me guess, history.com is biased and wrong, right?

Game. Set. Match.

Good day.

Last edited:

Oh down to name calling. I guess the truth stings doesn't it?

Isn't that step 4 in the liberal argument ladder?

liberal-playbook-1-ignore-facts-that-hurt-your-position-2-5254180.png

Try again, very weak, I expected better.

These are the facts.
Spewed out The Great Orange face Douche HOLE.
I just translate them into text bites. For the challenged
ALT-RW folks.

btw. Do GOP/DOPer feel bad?

Trump calls KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists 'repugnant'
"Racism is evil -- and those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs, including KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and other hate groups are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans," Trump said in response to the attacks in Charlottesville, Virginia, over the weekend.
Trump calls KKK, white supremacists 'repugnant' - CNNPolitics

:uhoh3::uhh::wtf:Someone retraining, The Great Orange Douche. How do the DOPers feel here?
You're still not happy, it's too late. But he said: the words you asked for and Obama did not want to said Islamic terrorism.
And we all know he had a lot of reason.

I will start at 2001 .

What do I have?

How about the truth.

The KKK Was formed by the democrats to counter the republicans wanting equal treatment for blacks.

Founded in 1866, the Ku Klux Klan (KKK) extended into almost every southern state by 1870 and became a vehicle for white southern resistance to the Republican Party’s Reconstruction-era policies aimed at establishing political and economic equality for blacks. Its members waged an underground campaign of intimidation and violence directed at white and black Republican leaders. Though Congress passed legislation designed to curb Klan terrorism, the organization saw its primary goal–the reestablishment of white supremacy–fulfilled through Democratic victories in state legislatures across the South in the 1870s.

Republicans wanted equal treatment for blacks and democrats did not and formed the KKK to fight it. Or will you try to say that history.com is biased?

Game. Set. Match.

Good day.

Ummmm..... nnnnnnnno.

As YOUR OWN LINK's video says, "returning Confederate soldiers formed vigilate groups" of which the Klan became one. There were literally dozens of them, and I can list them too. Several of them are actually mentioned below.

But back to your fatally crippled claim......... as you seem to have sensed evidenced by your quick exit, I've mopped this floor before. Roll tape.

Source One: Wiki
First KKK
>> The first Klan was founded in 1865 in Pulaski, Tennessee, by six veterans of the Confederate Army.[17] The name is probably derived from the Greek word kuklos which means circle, suggesting a circle or band of brothers.[18]
Although there was little organizational structure above the local level, similar groups rose across the South and adopted the same name and methods.[19] Klan groups spread throughout the South as an insurgent movement during the Reconstruction era in the United States. As a secret vigilante group, the Klan targeted freedmen and their allies; it sought to restore white supremacy by threats and violence, including murder, against black and white Republicans.

Second KKK
... In 1915, the second Klan was founded in Atlanta, Georgia. Starting in 1921, it adopted a modern business system of recruiting (which paid most of the initiation fee and costume charges as commissions to the organizers) and grew rapidly nationwide at a time of prosperity. Reflecting the social tensions of urban industrialization and vastly increased immigration, its membership grew most rapidly in cities, and spread out of the South to the Midwest and West. The second KKK preached "One Hundred Percent Americanism" and demanded the purification of politics, calling for strict morality and better enforcement of prohibition. Its official rhetoric focused on the threat of the Catholic Church, using anti-Catholicism and nativism.[4] Its appeal was directed exclusively at white Protestants.[21] <<​

Source Two: The Present Day Ku Klux Klan Movement, Report by the Committee on Un-American Activities, House of Representatives, Ninetieth Congress, First Session, December 11, 1967
>> The six Confederate army veterans credited with originating the Ku Klux Klan on Christmas Eve of 1865 in Pulaski, Tenn. are not memorialized in current klan literature. ... The organization to which modern klansmen pay homage was the Ku Klux Klan headed by Nathan Bedford Forrest, which officially operated in at least nine Southern states from 1867 to 1869 and unofficially for some years thereafter. <<

Source Three: ---Extremism in America/ADL

>> About the Ku Klux Klan
The Ku Klux Klan is a racist, anti-Semitic movement with a commitment to extreme violence to achieve its goals of racial segregation and white supremacy.
... At first, the Ku Klux Klan focused its anger and violence on African-Americans, on white Americans who stood up for them, and against the federal government which supported their rights. Subsequent incarnations of the Klan, which typically emerged in times of rapid social change, added more categories to its enemies list, including Jews, Catholics (less so after the 1970s), homosexuals, and different groups of immigrants.

Founder: Confederate Civil War veterans Captain John C. Lester, Major James R. Crowe, John D. Kennedy, Calvin Jones, Richard R. Reed, Frank O. McCord <<

Source FOUR:
In Pulaski, Tennessee, a group of Confederate veterans convenes to form a secret society that they christen the "Ku Klux Klan." The KKK rapidly grew from a secret social fraternity to a paramilitary force bent on reversing the federal government's progressive Reconstruction Era-activities in the South, especially policies that elevated the rights of the local African American population.

The name of the Ku Klux Klan was derived from the Greek word kyklos, meaning "circle," and the Scottish-Gaelic word "clan," which was probably chosen for the sake of alliteration. Under a platform of philosophized white racial superiority, the group employed violence as a means of pushing back Reconstruction and its enfranchisement of African Americans. Former Confederate General Nathan Bedford Forrest was the KKK's first grand wizard; in 1869, he unsuccessfully tried to disband it after he grew critical of the Klan's excessive violence. <<​

Source FIVE:
>> The original Ku Klux Klan was created in an 1865 meeting in a law office by six Confederate veterans in Pulaski, Tennessee. It was, at first, a humorous social club centering on practical jokes and hazing rituals. From 1866 to 1867, various local units began breaking up black prayer meetings and invading black homes at night to steal firearms. Some of these activities may have been modeled on previous Tennessee vigilante groups such as the Yellow Jackets and Redcaps. In an 1867 convention held in Nashville, the Klan was formalized as a national organization under a Prescript written by George Gordon, a former Confederate brigadier general.

... As historian Elaine Frantz Parsons discovered [Parsons p 816]:

"Lifting the Klan mask revealed a chaotic multitude of antiblack vigilante groups, disgruntled poor white farmers, wartime guerrilla bands, displaced Democratic politicians, illegal whiskey distillers, coercive moral reformers, bored young men, sadists, rapists, white workmen fearful of black competition, employers trying to enforce labor discipline, common thieves, neighbors with decades-old grudges, and even a few freedmen and white Republicans who allied with Democratic whites or had criminal agendas of their own." <<​

Source SIX:
>> The first Klan was created by six men from Pulaski Tennessee, in the image of other secret societies of the day. The hierarchical organization with local chapters housed under a national umbressa [sic] structure.

... History and context:

The first KKK was formed in the American South at the end of the civil war, when the victorious Union government imposed a version of martial law on the south and began to enforce laws designed to end segregation against black citizens. When a constitutional amendment granted black men the right to vote in 1870, the group turned to intimidation and violence to try to halt de-segregation. <<​

Source SEVEN:
>> Started during Reconstruction at the end of the Civil War, the Klan quickly mobilized as a vigilante group to intimidate Southern blacks - and any whites who would help them - and to prevent them from enjoying basic civil rights. <<​

Source EIGHT:
>> The original Ku Klux Klan was organized by ex-Confederate elements to oppose the Reconstruction policies of the radical Republican Congress and to maintain "white supremacy." After the Civil War, when local government in the South was weak or nonexistent and there were fears of black outrages and even of an insurrection, informal vigilante organizations or armed patrols were formed in almost all communities. These were linked together in societies, such as the Men of Justice, the Pale Faces, the Constitutional Union Guards, the White Brotherhood, and the Order of the White Rose. The Ku Klux Klan was the best known of these, and in time it absorbed many of the smaller organizations. <<​

Source NINE:
>> The 19th-century Klan was originally organized as a social club by Confederate veterans in Pulaski, Tenn., in 1866. They apparently derived the name from the Greek word kyklos, from which comes the English circle; Klan was added for the sake of alliteration and Ku Klux Klan emerged. The organization quickly became a vehicle for Southern white underground resistance to Radical Reconstruction. Klan members sought the restoration of white supremacy through intimidation and violence aimed at the newly enfranchised black freedmen. A similar organization, the Knights of the White Camelia, began in Louisiana in 1867. <<

Want more? There's lots more. But I like the video line in your own link, which you maybe should have listened to. It's right at the beginning. :banghead:

Again, I gave you specific names, places and dates. Show me a record of their political party affiliations.

And also again --- in 1865 Tennessee.... there were no political parties.

Don't come to a history lesson unarmed, and I won't try to tell you how airplanes work. Nomsayin'?

Last edited:
Whatcha got?

Apparently you don't know much about history.

What do I have?

How about the truth.

Republicans wanted equal treatment for blacks and democrats did not and formed the KKK to fight it. Let me guess, history.com is biased and wrong, right?

Game. Set. Match.

Good day.
Remember Carpetbaggers?

ANTIFA bares the brunt of the shame...they arrived in mass with weapons and got gut punched. Hey libs! you can't protest, hurt people and break things without a response any longer. Get used to it!

Forum List

Back