Oral Argument on Michael Flynn at D. C. Circuit Court of Appeals

asaratis

Uppity Senior Citizen
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 20, 2009
Stockbridge
Oral Argument on Michael Flynn can be heard on C-Span.org beginning at 9:30am Aug 11, 2020 here:
C-SPAN Live Stream | C-SPAN.org
Screenshot_2020-08-11 C-SPAN Live Stream C-SPAN org.png

With approximately a 30 second delay, C-Span is available here without signing in to a provider:

Last edited:
This image is the wallpaper on the C-Span screen for today's hearing. Who is the main character in the center? It looks to me much like Robert E. Lee.
1597155478131.png

Though Sidney Powell appears to be doing a stellar job here, several of the judges (mainly the women) seem to be harassing her much like the House Judiciary Democrats did AG Barr.

The majority of that court was appointed by clinton and obama.....so Flynn is likely going to need a pardon to get any real justice.

Flynn could appeal to the SCOTUS, right? They might not hear the case, which would reflect badly on them IMHO. I hafta say, this travesty of justice is not helping the image of our judicial branch. How in the hell you keep a criminal case alive when nobody is prosecuting it is beyond me. Clearly, Flynn's right to due process and a fair trial were limited at best. Which means even a guilty person goes free, like it or not. And Flynn is not guilty of anything, he may have plead guilty to avoid charges against his son and financial ruin to his family, if you look at the transcript of the phone call you will not find anything close to a lie.

Though Sidney Powell appears to be doing a stellar job here, several of the judges (mainly the women) seem to be harassing her much like the House Judiciary Democrats did AG Barr.

The majority of that court was appointed by clinton and obama.....so Flynn is likely going to need a pardon to get any real justice.
...and Merrick Garland was "cheated" out of his appointment to SCOTUS by the Republicans. I'll bet his bias is hard to conceal these days...especially against a Trump AG

...and Merrick Garland was "cheated" out of his appointment to SCOTUS by the Republicans. I'll bet his bias is hard to conceal these days...especially against a Trump AG

No he wasn't....just because you are nominated doesn't mean you get it, you moron. You could ask Judge Bork about that, you twit.......

Technology failure! Houston, we have a problem!

Judge Sullivan's must have needed to consult with him! :laugh2:

No he wasn't....just because you are nominated doesn't mean you get it, you moron. You could ask Judge Bork about that, you twit.......
Hey, moron! That's why I put cheated in quotes. Fuck off, you goddamned twit!

2aguy is one of the better posters here, while you seem to be little more than a lefty troll.

Why dont you chillax and think more?

2aguy is one of the better posters here, while you seem to be little more than a lefty troll.

I am far from a lefty troll. Perhaps you should read all of my posts. I've been here since 2009.

2aguy is indeed among the better posters here. I'm sure I have like many of his posts (and IIRC, many of yours). However, I dislike like name calling, especially when directed at me and even, and even more when it's moron or twit.

My grandmother taught me when I was about 9 years old that;

"Just because somebody calls you something doesn't mean that's what you are."

I actually consider neither myself nor 2aguy to be either a moron or a twit.

Notwithstanding the above, in a way I am like my main man, Donald J. Trump; when he's hit, he hits back harder. Hence the expletive adjective I used on twit.

Politically, I consider myself a conservative hawk, but that is a bit misleading in that I don't actually promote instigating war with other countries. I just believe in maintaining exponentially superior military assets and highly trained personnel to be prepared to quickly end whatever war is started against the US or our allies. I truly believe that liberalism is a suicidal, incurable mental disorder, despite the fact that a new hero of mine, Leo Terrell 2.0 is going to vote for Trump in November and is encouraging others to do likewise.

I'll gladly smoke a peace pipe with 2aguy anytime it's offered.

On Edit:

Screenshot_2020-08-13 asaratis(1).png

Screenshot_2020-08-13 asaratis.png

Those were back when thank you notes were in fashion.

Attachments

• 1597305039810.png
    1597305039810.png
    8 KB · Views: 79
Last edited:

I am far from a lefty troll. Perhaps you should read all of my posts. I've been here since 2009.

2aguy is indeed among the better posters here. I'm sure I have like many of his posts (and IIRC, many of yours). However, I dislike like name calling, especially when directed at me and even, and even more when it's moron or twit.

My grandmother taught me when I was about 9 years old that;

"Just because somebody calls you something doesn't mean that's what you are."

I actually consider neither myself nor 2aguy to be either a moron or a twit.

Notwithstanding the above, in a way I am like my main man, Donald J. Trump; when he's hit, he hits back harder. Hence the expletive adjective I used on twit.

Politically, I consider myself a conservative hawk, but that is a bit misleading in that I don't actually promote instigating war with other countries. I just believe in maintaining exponentially superior military assets and highly trained personnel to be prepared to quickly end whatever war is started against the US or our allies. I truly believe that liberalism is a suicidal, incurable mental disorder, despite the fact that a new hero of mine, Leo Terrell 2.0 is going to vote for Trump in November and is encouraging others to do likewise.

I'll gladly smoke a peace pipe with 2aguy anytime it's offered.

On Edit:

View attachment 374444

View attachment 374446

Those were back when thank you notes were in fashion.
Yeah, the biggest quirk to posting on the internet is the anonymity that often makes us over-react as we dont visually see the person we respond to, and I think it brings down natural limits to our responses cause we dont see the impact.

I just thought that you might want to step back a moment and consider what you were saying in the heat of the moment.

Not that i am anyone to lecture on that topic, for damned sure. lol.

You could ask Judge Bork about that,...
Merrick Garland was never brought before the Senate for a confirmation hearing because Obama was nearing the end of his second term.

Robert Bork was considered by the Democrat Majority Senate and failed thanks to the efforts of Ted Kennedy.

Forum List

Back