Oracle workers contact TDS...

A new low in the virtue signaling community, if possible.
Dock them all the appropriate amount and start looking around for replacement workers.

Technically, the co-founder can bring in Strikebreakers, or Scabs, as they are called and he can keep the Scabs and let the protesters go.

They are only workers they are not people...their voice should be shut down.
The company that employs them, expects their employees to honor their end of the contract. The contract: You work for me for eight hours (or whatever time arrangement is made) and I'll provide you with two fifteen minute breaks and one half-hour or hour-long lunch. If you walk off the job because your employer is exercising his right to fundraise for any candidate he wants, then you've broken your agreement and could rightfully be fired. Bottom line, if you want to protest, you do it on your own time, after or before work hours.

If they get fired or not bothers me not. I have no skin in the game. I do like to see workers band together. If they don't many employers in america are out to hurt them. Considering this new generation of workers is so incredibly productive it's sad. Two of the best days of my whole life involve not showing up for a job when most needed. They rank up there with the birth of my 4 kids.

The majority of the public needs to detox their brain. Sleep is the best way to detox it. And a lot of people aren't getting enough sleep. That is why they are walking around behaving like zombies. And the overwhelming of chemicals in our foods and drinking water that we consume on a daily basis. That it increases the toxic levels in the brain. That is why we are all ways in a drunken state. We are drunk but don't even know it. But the Globalist knows it. That is why they can easily manipulate our minds.

The employees used sick time or personal time. While they can't be fired their protest should become part of their personnel file. It will be considered for raises and promotions.

If they get fired or not bothers me not. I have no skin in the game. I do like to see workers band together. If they don't many employers in america are out to hurt them. Considering this new generation of workers is so incredibly productive it's sad. Two of the best days of my whole life involve not showing up for a job when most needed. They rank up there with the birth of my 4 kids.

What a sad little person you must be.
You definitely should not have made four more like you.

I do not want to be served by anti-Trumpers.

Fire their asses.

Why's that because I found a better job? An employee owes nothing more than the minimum daily expectations. No worker goes in with the idea " jeez how can I really help this company". That would be idiotic. Punch in, do a good days work, and punch out always looking for better employment. Loyalty to employer has no place in today's workworld.

Forum List

Back