OR game

I'm interested in both. I'll go with Astrology because my mom really got into it at one time in her life. I'm amazed at how true astrology CAN be, especially in pointing out traits of people born under a certain sign. Mathematics OR Science?

Walking

Easter or Christmas ?
I like both, I'll go with Christmas. It's the time of the year when as a kid, I enjoyed GETTING presents. As I got older and matured, I appreciated AND appreciate, as well as getting more enjoyment out of GIVING presents to others. Christmas themed movies - National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation OR A Christmas Story?

Pat Benatar

Books you rather read during the Lockdown:

The Da Vinci Code by Dan Brown or Angel of Darkness by Caleb Carr?

Pat Benatar

Books you rather read during the Lockdown:

The Da Vinci Code by Dan Brown or Angel of Darkness by Caleb Carr?
Where DID Pat Benatar come from? Anyway, I choose NEITHER book. I tried reading The Da Vinci Code, I got bored with it and gave up halfway through. I didn't even make it THAT far with Carr's book. Boring! Novels by Stephen King - The Stand OR The Shining?

All you can eat bacon and eggs...or all you can eat waffles??
Bacon and eggs. I'm on a Keto diet.

Alcohol OR Cannabis?

Let me know when you die of arteriosclerosis.
How can I let you know when I die? I’ll be dead. Anyways, keto has been working for me. I’ve lost around 50 pounds so far.

Thanks btw for bringing me back to this thread

Great job! My wife is on Keto and I told her with her family history, if she makes it another year, it will be a miracle. The Keto diet destroys your kidneys. It is a side effect often experienced by Type 2 diabetics.

It. I enjoyed the remake. Waiting for the second act to come out.

More Stephen King : The Tommyknockers OR Insomnia?
I liked both. I'll go with The Tommyknockers because I rather enjoyed the extreme weirdness of the book. Side note - I've read that Stephen King admitted that he was on a "cocaine fueled high" when he wrote The Tommyknockers. THIS perhaps explains SOME of the weirdness to the book! More Stephen King, two early novels - Carrie OR 'Salem's Lot?

Forum List

Back