AveryJarhman

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2015
ny
"Oprah Winfrey Dancing On Table Tops, Fixing The 'Hole In Your Soul'"

May I share medical knowledge about America's expanding "Public Health Crisis" Oprah Winfrey states she recently became aware of?

For twelve years I was a cop, robbery and death investigator serving YOUNG 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victims Jay-Z and Biggie Smalls' Brooklyn neighborhoods. I can attest the medical health data and information Oprah, as well as medical doctors and 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) medical researchers share in this POWERFUL '60 Minutes' segment are accurate and true.

SHAWNCARTERCHRISTOPH.jpg
___
On Sunday, March 11, 2018, during a 60 Minutes segment titled "Treating Trauma", Belinda Pittman-McGee, a Domestic Abuse victim-survivor, EDUCATES Oprah Winfrey, a 'Childhood Trauma' aka 'Adverse Childhood Experiences' (#ACEs) victim-survivor, about our Nation's PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS, a potentially life scarring medical disease and condition known as, 'Childhood Trauma' aka 'Adverse Childhood Experiences' (#ACEs).

In my opinion, this brief exchange with world renown Childhood Development researcher Dr. Bruce Perry, M.D., Ph.D, is the most 'important highlight' of the entire 14 minute segment.

Oprah reports on childhood trauma's long-term effects

OprahWinfreyBelindaP.png

The second mind blowing highlight is when Oprah asks Mrs. Pittman-McGee if she believes the cycle of poverty, joblessness, homelessness and incarceration can be solved without first addressing the issue of Childhood Trauma...and Mrs. Pittman-McGee immediately replies, "No."

Watch 60 Minutes: Treating childhood trauma - Full show on CBS All Access

Perhaps training, conditioning, educating our Nation's most precious assets to believe it is okay to 'snitch' by reporting to their school officials "Suspected Cases of Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect and Maltreatment", will help reduce the number of abused, emotionally neglected and maltreated children maturing into depressed, angry, frustrated, sometimes suic!dal, homic!dal thinking teens and adults (*May 18, 2015 - Rise in Suic!de by Black Children Surprises Researchers - The New York Times*) largely lacking compassion, empathy and respect for their peaceful as well as less fortunate neighbors?

I am focused on finding solutions for improving the Quality of Life for American kids, who THRU NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN, are irresponsibly introduced to a potentially life scarring child and teen upbringing depriving them of experiencing a SAFE fairly or wonderfully happy American kid childhood during a critical period of human childhood development.
____
In her own way, Dr. Nadine Burke Harris, M.D., pediatrician and CEO of 'The Center for Youth Wellness' joins Tupac Shakur, the late American urban story-TRUTH-teller and creator of the #THUGLIFE Child Abuse, Emotional Maltreatment & Neglect *AWARENESS* concept, in PASSIONATELY speaking about the relationship between Adverse Childhood Experiences (#ACEs), aka *Childhood Trauma*, and later-life health and well being.

Sadly, Tupac LOUDLY and consistently revealed to his fans and admirers, THROUGH NO FAULT OF HIS OWN, he was a 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim who matured into an admitted depressed, suic!dal thinking teen and adult speaking about harming his peaceful neighbors to acquire cash needed to feed his neglected, hungry, "hurting" belly...yet NO ONE listened!

"How 'Childhood Trauma' affects health across a lifetime" - Pediatrician Dr. Nadine Burke Harris, M.D.

tupacburkeharrisAWAR.png

Peace.
____
American *(Children's)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; End Our National Health Crisis; Child Abuse and Neglect; End Community Violence/Fear, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

Tagged: #Parenting, #ACEs, #ChildAbuse, #MedicalDisease, #ChildhoodTrauma, #ChildMaltreatment, #MentalHealth, #FatherlessBoys, #FatherlessGirls, #FatherlessTeens, #FatherlessAdults, #Sadness, #Resentment, #T_H_U_G_L_I_F_E >>>REMEDY>>> #A_F_R_E_C_A_N

*"America’s Firm Resolve to End Childhood Abuse and Neglect”*

GUNVIOLENCERichardKu.jpg

1800CHILDABUSE01.jpg

MICELLEOBAMAHATEVIOL.jpg

Is this supposed to be funny? I don't know. But I do know it is a lot of stuff to scroll through and not read.

Fascinating

fwiw, i was an emt for 3 decades

there is nothing that moves one more than being in the presence of a hurt child

~S~

Fascinating

fwiw, i was an emt for 3 decades

there is nothing that moves one more than being in the presence of a hurt child

~S~

Hello, Sparky.

Fortunately, most physical injuries tend to heal and over time, are forgotten about.

Sadly, according to doctors and medical researchers, emotional injuries inflicted on children far too often last a lifetime, affecting the victim's emotional as well as physical health.

kendricklamarpopocap.jpg

kendricklamarmtv.jpg

Peace.

New Topics

Forum List

Back