Opportunity for the Left Wing to articulate why U.S. Citizens should replace Trump & Pence with Biden & Harris here

WTH_Progs?

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2019
As opposed stating your feelings, provide objective, tangible and measurable reasons why Trump & Pence should be replaced by Biden & Harris, free of projection & hypocrisy.

Here's one. Biden probably won't or cannot operate Twitter. I'm not sure the cost/benefit weighs in the favor of Democrat's however ;)

As opposed stating your feelings, provide objective, tangible and measurable reasons why Trump & Pence should be replaced by Biden & Harris, free of projection & hypocrisy.

Here's one. Biden probably won't or cannot operate Twitter. I'm not sure the cost/benefit weighs in the favor of Democrat's however ;)
I am not statist left in ideology but I will give it a three way try. 1) The statist left is afraid that if prez Trump is elected into office again that he will push for a mandatory work for welfare benefits legislation, meaning the lefties could not just 'couch potato out' @ home for a paycheck? 2) The statist left is afraid prez Trump will try to get legislation pushed through that will make folks responsible for their own actions, like one breaks a leg in a hang glider crash & can't sue the g'ment(taxpayer) for ones own stupidity/misfortune? 3) If prez Trump gets the second term the statist left elites are afraid they will lose control over their statist left brainwashed piker constituency?

general embarrassment

that hair

Okay, so far we have hair & twitter.

General embarrassment is a subjective opinion, same with because :p

Well. As I have said. I am not voting. However. On issues Biden is better on Healthcare. I think Trump will be at a disadvantage negotiating with a Democratic Congress for his changes. If Trump stays true to form he will throw a tantrum on Twitter and walk away when Congress refuses to rubber stamp his post it note plan.

On the economy. I’d say it was a tie.

On Defense. I disagree with Trump. His Syria comments are less than helpful.

It depends on what issues resonate with the voter. For a family facing an uncertain future regarding healthcare then Biden may resonate. If the mixed and conflicting messages regarding COVID are not to your taste then Biden certainly resonates.

I told the wife. I would hate to work in The White House. I’d have to have an air raid siren alarm on Trump’s tweets. Because every moment could well spell a radical shift in the narrative.

One of his recents. A loyalty purge if re-elected. Most of the people he promised to fire are people he picked for the job. I guess the whole picking the best for each job wasn’t really his forte after all.

One of my biggest peeves and part of the reason I am not voting for him again is his unforced errors. I expect people to make mistakes. I further expect them to learn from those mistakes. Trump does not. It isn’t that the Press asks Gotcha questions. It is that Trump can’t handle the easy ones. The meat pitches during batting practice are fouled away at best.

So it depends on what issues face you as to which Candidate you want to support.

Well. As I have said. I am not voting. However. On issues Biden is better on Healthcare. I think Trump will be at a disadvantage negotiating with a Democratic Congress for his changes. If Trump stays true to form he will throw a tantrum on Twitter and walk away when Congress refuses to rubber stamp his post it note plan.

It depends on what issues resonate with the voter. For a family facing an uncertain future regarding healthcare then Biden may resonate. If the mixed and conflicting messages regarding COVID are not to your taste then Biden certainly resonates.

I told the wife. I would hate to work in The White House. I’d have to have an air raid siren alarm on Trump’s tweets. Because every moment could well spell a radical shift in the narrative.

One of his recents. A loyalty purge if re-elected. Most of the people he promised to fire are people he picked for the job. I guess the whole picking the best for each job wasn’t really his forte after all.

One of my biggest peeves and part of the reason I am not voting for him again is his unforced errors. I expect people to make mistakes. I further expect them to learn from those mistakes. Trump does not. It isn’t that the Press asks Gotcha questions. It is that Trump can’t handle the easy ones. The meat pitches during batting practice are fouled away at best.

So it depends on what issues face you as to which Candidate you want to support.

You say the following with a straight face? "If the mixed and conflicting messages regarding COVID are not to your taste then Biden certainly resonates." How'd that look during the debate when he said he'd mandate everyone wears a mask, exception being the guy who said he'd mandate everyone wear a mask?

Biden is the best candidate for the economy and defense? That's not supported by history.

Last edited:
We look at Biden's long record of success. For example,

1. Biden is responsible for the Violence Against Women Act.
2. Biden introduced the first climate bill.
3. Biden was for civil rights even before that was cool.
4. Biden has stood up to the NRA.
5. Biden put the kibosh on the fascist Bork.
6. Biden has always backed veterans -- for real.
7. Biden has always worked for campaign finance reform.
8. When the Bush admin didn't want MRAP vehicles in Iraq to protect the troops, Biden pushed them through.
9. Biden was a voice of reason around 9/11.
10. Biden pulled together the votes for many of Obama's accomplishments.
11. Biden was an early supporter of gay marriage.
12. Biden ran the awesome Obama economic recovery.

This is major stuff. You would be hard pressed to name any politician with a more impressive record than Biden.

And if anyone responds, remember the OP. Avoid just emoting out your vague feelings. Avoid projection and hypocrisy. Avoid just screaming insults.

You say the following with a straight face? "If the mixed and conflicting messages regarding COVID are not to your taste then Biden certainly resonates." How'd that look during the debate when he said he'd mandate everyone wears a mask, exception being the guy who said he'd mandate everyone wear a mask?

Biden is the best candidate for the economy and defense? That's not supported by history.

Yeah. Biden on Defense. Who pushed hard for MRAP’s for the troops? Not Trump. It was Biden. Biden pushed for more for the VA.

Economy? There is more to the economy than Wall Street. And hearing how Trumps neighbors are doing fantastic and ordering another yacht doesn’t pay the bills in families across the nation.

We look at Biden's long record of success. For example,

1. Biden is responsible for the Violence Against Women Act.
2. Biden introduced the first climate bill.
3. Biden was for civil rights even before that was cool.
4. Biden has stood up to the NRA.
5. Biden put the kibosh on the fascist Bork.
6. Biden has always backed veterans -- for real.
7. Biden has always worked for campaign finance reform.
8. When the Bush admin didn't want MRAP vehicles in Iraq to protect the troops, Biden pushed them through.
9. Biden was a voice of reason around 9/11.
10. Biden pulled together the votes for many of Obama's accomplishments.
11. Biden was an early supporter of gay marriage.
12. Biden ran the awesome Obama economic recovery.

This is major stuff. You would be hard pressed to name any politician with a more impressive record than Biden.

And if anyone responds, remember the OP. Avoid just emoting out your vague feelings. Avoid projection and hypocrisy. Avoid just screaming insults.

Great, get back to us when you figure out what he's accomplished.

full.png

View attachment 407281

Remind me why we're comparing apples to oranges?

Restoration of civility, respect, bipartisanship, and world alliances from our top leader. I’m done woth the chaos and lies that Trump brings to the table. Time for a change

Measurable and tangible reasons? You’re talking about replacing Trump with someone who has never been president. It’s such a stupid question that you would obviously criticize the answer regardless of what it is.

I’ll say that Trump’s presidency has been a joke of epic proportions, but both Biden and Harris have accomplished meaningful bipartisan legislation. When it comes to the crime bill in 1994, republicans in their retarded rational know nothing about it besides the negative effect on the black community. The bill wasn’t all bad, of course. It provided more legal protections for women as a result of domestic violence.

When it comes to Harris, it’s simply a myth she was harsher as a prosecutor. Did she prosecute black people? Uh yeah no shit. That’s what any prosecutor does. That doesn’t mean she gave them harsher punishments. Take weed for instance. Harris never sent anyone to jail for simple possession. She sent dealers to jail, but what the fuck do you expect? That’s how laws work. Republicans are too stupid to understand this I guess. Of course, it’s not like they give a shit what happens to black people if it doesn’t involve democrats. It’s such pathetic, faux outrage.

View attachment 407281

Remind me why we're comparing apples to oranges?
Show me where we are.

Forum List

Back