Opinions We Dare Not Voice

still at 72 I’ve done all I can; I got my two shots and believe me they were not” jabs” as some would falsely claim, It is more of a prick.
Your choice should be respected. The choice by others to refuse the vaccine should also be respected. My daughter is an employee of a defense contractor and as such she was forced to get the vaccine or lose her job. I respected her situation but I also pointed out to her that once her employer can make her take a vaccine, they can later set any other kind of requirement they choose and fire her if she refuses.

"Vaccine Victims Share Adverse Reactions, Loss Of Loved Ones

The group received no response from federal officials, which led Ken to start the website C19 Vax Reactions,3 for people to share their stories. There you can read over 500 real testimonies of adverse reactions to the shots and view dozens of videos detailing individuals’ reactions.

In one example, 17-year-old Everest Romney received his first dose of the Pfizer shot, and experienced extreme swelling in his arm and neck that night.4 Two days later, the previously healthy athlete was unable to lift his head due to the pain and swelling. A pediatrician dismissed the concerns, blaming them on a sports injury.

His mother insisted on a CT scan, which revealed a blood clot inside his jugular vein on the same side he got the shot. Rare blood clots in his brain were also later revealed. He ended up in the ICU, where doctors still refused to acknowledge that the clots could be linked to the shot.

Adverse Reactions Are Being Ignored"

"Dozens of Vaxxed Athletes Are Suddenly Collapsing and Nobody’s Allowed to Ask Why

The "vaccine" narrative is collapsing as quickly as healthy athletes... at least the narrative WOULD be collapsing if it wasn't all getting covered up.​

Professional athletes, who are among the healthiest people on the planet, are collapsing with inexplicable and sudden heart conditions, often while in the middle of playing their games. The only common thread among them is that they were all recently injected with the Covid-19 jabs.

Unfortunately, this truth is being kept under wraps. Nobody’s allowed to state the obvious or ask questions that could expose the reality of great harm being caused by the vaccines. Just yesterday, stories emerged, including video, of professional soccer star Adama Traore collapsing on the field while grabbing at his chest. But when one of the announcers started inquiring on-air about his vaccine status, the broadcast was cut off.

The facts surrounding this long string of events, which includes nearly six dozen fallen athletes in the last month alone, are thin. Literally nobody on the teams, in the hospitals where the athletes are treated, or among media is talking about the obvious connection between jabs and young people experiencing sudden heart problems. We’re stuck in the ultimate medical Catch-22; nobody’s allowed to say that it’s the vaccines because there’s no “proof” but nobody with access is allowed to inquire to find the proof."

"Dozens of Vaxxed Athletes Are Suddenly Collapsing and Nobody’s Allowed to Ask Why

The "vaccine" narrative is collapsing as quickly as healthy athletes... at least the narrative WOULD be collapsing if it wasn't all getting covered up.​

Professional athletes, who are among the healthiest people on the planet, are collapsing with inexplicable and sudden heart conditions, often while in the middle of playing their games. The only common thread among them is that they were all recently injected with the Covid-19 jabs.

Unfortunately, this truth is being kept under wraps. Nobody’s allowed to state the obvious or ask questions that could expose the reality of great harm being caused by the vaccines. Just yesterday, stories emerged, including video, of professional soccer star Adama Traore collapsing on the field while grabbing at his chest. But when one of the announcers started inquiring on-air about his vaccine status, the broadcast was cut off.

The facts surrounding this long string of events, which includes nearly six dozen fallen athletes in the last month alone, are thin. Literally nobody on the teams, in the hospitals where the athletes are treated, or among media is talking about the obvious connection between jabs and young people experiencing sudden heart problems. We’re stuck in the ultimate medical Catch-22; nobody’s allowed to say that it’s the vaccines because there’s no “proof” but nobody with access is allowed to inquire to find the proof."
Please name the "dozens"....who have collapsed.

Neither the vaccination nor the Wuhan itself are as important as co-morbidities.

If you are not afflicted with those, the usual causes of death, your chances of dying from the Red Death are essentially zero.

One study showed that about 90% of those died already had DNRs.....meaning they were on track to die in 6 months anyway.

Best of luck....be well.
This is so anti fear producing. Be careful

There are all sorts of disrespectful opinions about government, it's edicts and mandates, its policies, that provoke the ire of Democrats/Progressives/Leftists.​

Essentially, that's what is known as the Cancel Culture.

It's all about enforcing, coercing, obedience.

Selected Adverse Events Reported after COVID-19 ...

https://www.cdc.gov › coronavirus › 2019-ncov › vaccines › safety › adverse-events.html
Reports of death after COVID-19 vaccination are rare. More than 432 million doses of COVID-19 vaccines were administered in the United States from December 14, 2020, through November 8, 2021. During this time, VAERS received 9,549 reports of death (0.0022%) among people who received a COVID-19 vaccine.

Heart disease is the leading cause of death for men, women, and people of most racial and ethnic groups in the United States. One person dies every 36 seconds in the United States from cardiovascular disease. About 659,000 people in the United States die from heart disease each year—that's 1 in every 4 deaths.

You could expect that number of heart failure deaths just from the people standing on line for the vaccine.

Some say it was when men switched to rotisserie chicken and muffins.

Overview: How to Make Quiche​

So now that we properly defined quiche and its texture, let’s dive into a perfect quiche recipe. I love quiche, so I’m REALLY excited about this!

1. Blind Bake Your Pie Crust – I teach you how in my blind baking pie crust tutorial, but scroll further down for a quick review.
  2. Prepare Add-Ins – This includes cooking meats and vegetables, shredding cheese, etc.
  3. Combine Eggs & Milk/Cream – Beat together, then whisk in the add-ins.
  4. Bake – Pour filling into crust and bake until just about set, at least 45 minutes.
Let it cool a bit, then slice and serve. To freeze, cool baked quiche completely, then cover tightly with a couple sheets of aluminum foil and freeze for up to 3 months.

Forum List

Back