OPINION: Why mRNA Vaccines are failing.

Which is why I am waiting for the traditional vaccines. A few are being made by some Indian companies, and are going through the process for FDA approval. The FDA is dragging it’s feet on them though, since the FDA is in bed with Pfizer and Moderna.
I think the Pfizer vaccine and the Moderna vaccine will prove to be safest and most effective . Since they are mRNA vaccinates tweaking them for protection of new variants should be very easy. Moderna said they could have a new vaccine ready by the new year. The downside is that these vaccines require two doses and very low temperature storage.

All the vaccines being used are based on either new technologies or have been been complete reworked for Covid. ZyCoV-D, the new vaccine from India is the first DNA vaccine to be given two humans. Of 6 the vaccines in use today, 4 of them create the spike protein. There is nothing really traditional about any of these vaccines. They all end up doing the same thing, they just do it a bit differently. Traditional viral vaccines used live or attenuated viruses. None of these do.

I think the Pfizer vaccine and the Moderna vaccine will prove to be safest and most effective . Since they are mRNA vaccinates tweaking them for protection of new variants should be very easy. Moderna said they could have a new vaccine ready by the new year. The downside is that these vaccines require two doses and very low temperature storage.

All the vaccines being used are based on either new technologies or have been been complete reworked for Covid. ZyCoV-D, the new vaccine from India is the first DNA vaccine to be given two humans. Of 6 the vaccines in use today, 4 of them create the spike protein. There is nothing really traditional about any of these vaccines. They all end up doing the same thing, they just do it a bit differently. Traditional viral vaccines used live or attenuated viruses. None of these do.

The covid vaccine made by India is call Covaxin, does use actual covid virus, and is NOT an mRNA vax,
Same with the Chinese Sinovac.
The US and Germany are the only countries to NOT use an actual virus, and in my opinion, the mRNA injections are total and complete failures.

There is no way or need to tweak any mRNA injection for a variant because they do not have a virus, so there is nothing to compare against.
They only produce a spike protein, and that can't change with variants, or else they would not work in the ACE2 receptors.

3 trillion, huh. :rolleyes:
Phizer raised revenue estimate this year to 36 billion. However other companies may eventfully bypass Pfizer. The Pfizer vaccine, a two dose vaccine that requires extremely low storage temperatures requires special equipment at the vaccination site, storage depots, and special transportation. That is not a serious problem in a well developed countries such as US who have deep pockets but that can be a problem is less developed countries.

One vaccine that may eventually own the market abroad is a new vaccine being developed in India, ZyCoV-D. It is a DNA vaccine the first to be used with humans. It does not require any special refrigeration. It is a needleless application and administered similar to insulin. This means no sore arms and, practically no side effects, plus it can be self administered. It's efficacy is not quite as good as the mRNA vaccines and there are 3 injections required in each unit. What makes this ideal for most countries is that it's per unit cost is much less than the mRNA vaccines. This might be what tips the scales and ends the pandemic.

The covid vaccine made by India is call Covaxin, does use actual covid virus, and is NOT an mRNA vax,
Same with the Chinese Sinovac.
The US and Germany are the only countries to NOT use an actual virus, and in my opinion, the mRNA injections are total and complete failures.

There is no way or need to tweak any mRNA injection for a variant because they do not have a virus, so there is nothing to compare against.
They only produce a spike protein, and that can't change with variants, or else they would not work in the ACE2 receptors.
I was referring to 4 vaccines that create the spike protein.

Tweeting the mRNA vaccine would mean changing the messaging that creates the spike protein so it incorporating some of the mutations needed to create better recognition by T and B cells. I say that it is easy because Moderna said that if needed they could have a new vaccine ready by the first of year. To change a traditional vaccine would certainly take much longer. This is done with the flu vaccine which generally takes years not months. The easy updating of mRNA vaccines is one of major selling points.

Wrong, Covaxin is an inactive virus vaccine.

mm7037e1_HospitalizationDeathVaccineStatus_IMAGE_10Sept21_1200x675-medium.jpg

Some con here said the South Korean got the same vaccine we got. WRONG. Also, did you know less than 10% of them got the booster? That's why the spike in cases.

And then more lies coming from the cdc and fda.

No, they all had agendas and were all lying. Remember, orange man pushed the snake injection and tens of millions lined up for it.
You provided a link complaining that the CDC and NIH had succumbed to political pressure...and THAT link noted that the political interference came from ...yea...the Trump Admin

You provided a link complaining that the CDC and NIH had succumbed to political pressure...and THAT link noted that the political interference came from ...yea...the Trump Admin
They couldn't pour pee out of a boot with the instructions written on the heal.

But they do know how to appease pharma and get filthy rich off Moonbats like you.

Why are you posting news from a tabloid? It would be like me showing you stuff from the National Enquirer.

And isn't the CDC and FDA both American organizations? The Daily Mail is a UK tabloid. Doesn't the UK have their own version of the CDC and FDA?

Why are you posting news from a tabloid? It would be like me showing you stuff from the National Enquirer.

And isn't the CDC and FDA both American organizations? The Daily Mail is a UK tabloid. Doesn't the UK have their own version of the CDC and FDA?

It came from the GAO and was reported by the UK paper. Here it is at another site. I know, I know............you need the material to be regurgitated from one of the lib propaganda tokyo rose rags. My apologies, sealy.

Because for now the American press won't cover the fallout from these shots.

However at this rate this won't last much longer. It can't be kept quiet for much longer at all. The only thing that has kept it muted til now is the deluge of other bad news: inflation, gas prices, Ukraine. Hard to know if that's on purpose. But even so. All these 20s/30s people having heart attacks?? Not much longer.

Forum List

Back