OPINION: Why mRNA Vaccines are failing.

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.
1638018120626.png

~S~

The problem of VAERES reporting is that it is an unfiltered database. Anybody can enter an adverse reaction independent of an actual connection, but just falling within the same time frame.
It actually is filtered. The software checks for valid phone numbers addresses, emails f provided, and other required data. There is also a check for multiple reports from the same person. I don't know what criteria the CDC uses for pulling reports for analysis but I suspect they would pull those with the most serve symptoms for further study.

Last edited:
Is FAUCI a god. Nice plannedemic we got here.

It's endemic now. IDIOT. Now the GLOBALIST will want to give you a jab every 6 months.. Coming to a Fascist gov't near you.
No, endemic means the disease is localized to certain areas or particular people. We are a long way form endemic with over 150 countries still reporting active cases.

No, endemic means the disease is localized to certain areas or particular people. We are a long way form endemic with over 150 countries still reporting active cases.
Never ending cycle is what I meant We are already at the letter o and the R rate is high.

How are you going to contain that? You will not.

I don't understand. Are you referring to omicron variant?
yes. New variants of it. And more and more and more. Never ending?

en·dem·ic​

(en-dem'ik),
Denoting a temporal pattern of disease occurrence in a population in which the disease occurs with predictable regularity with only relatively minor fluctations in its frequency over time. Compare: epidemic, sporadic.
Synonym(s): enzootic
[G. endēmos, native, fr. en, in, + dēmos, the people]

Never ending cycle is what I meant We are already at the letter o and the R rate is high.

O is a variation of Delta. O causes mild cases according to Flutracker’s South African connection. Where are the R stats for O published?

We do not know the actual the transmission rate of the omicron variant, nor do we know how effective the the various vaccines will be against it. It will be 3 or 4 weeks before we know the transmission rate and bout 2 weeks before we know how effective our vaccines will be against this new variant.

Keep in mind that the mu variant was reported a few months ago in South America and created much anxiety. The transmission rate was estimated to be very high. As it turned out the transmission rate was much less than the delta variant and it was no longer considered a variant of interest even though vaccines were slightly less effective against it.

The coronavirus mutates more than most viruses so we will be seeing many mutations of interest. Since every time the the virus replicates which has to be at least trillions of times a second, there is an opportunity for mutation. Most of those mutation are no interest but occasion one occurs that is a potential threat. The only way to reduce mutations is to reduce replications and the only what to do that is through vaccinations, masks, and social distancing.

We do not know the actual the transmission rate of the omicron variant, nor do we know how effective the the various vaccines will be against it. It will be 3 or 4 weeks before we know the transmission rate and bout 2 weeks before we know how effective our vaccines will be against this new variant.

Keep in mind that the mu variant was reported a few months ago in South America and created much anxiety. The transmission rate was estimated to be very high. As it turned out the transmission rate was much less than the delta variant and it was no longer considered a variant of interest even though vaccines were slightly less effective against it.

The coronavirus mutates more than most viruses so we will be seeing many mutations of interest. Since every time the the virus replicates which has to be at least trillions of times a second, there is an opportunity for mutation. Most of those mutation are no interest but occasion one occurs that is a potential threat. The only way to reduce mutations is to reduce replications and the only what to do that is through vaccinations, masks, and social distancing.
My point is it has many variants already. Since the Flu can't be contained . How can we contain this?

O is a variation of Delta. O causes mild cases according to Flutracker’s South African connection. Where are the R stats for O published?
I do not know yet. Wasn't my point. My point is will this be an endless wack a mole with this virus?

There won't be any reliable data for at least two weeks. I would be very suspicious of any information before then. I heard that there were 40 mutations to the spike protein. This is of real concern because the spike protein is an earmark of this virus and is what most of our vaccines depend on for identification by the immune system.

Last edited:
My point is it has many variants already. Since the Flu can't be contained . How can we contain this?
Vaccines, masks, and social distancing.
We control the Flu virus by yearly vaccinations which are updated to new variants. I wouldn't be surmised if we do this with coronavirus. In fact there has been some talk of combining a yearly flu vaccine and a coronavirus vaccine. Coronavirus is not going away anytime soon. I expect it will be here for decades. The herd immunity threshold for the delta variant is bout 95% vaccinated or having natural immunity and that is just not going to happen anytime soon.

Last edited:
Vaccines, masks, and social distancing.
We control the Flu virus by yearly vaccinations which are updated to new variants. I wouldn't be surmised if we do this with coronavirus. In fact there has been some talk of combining a yearly flu vaccine and a coronavirus vaccine. Coronavirus is not going away anytime soon. I expect it will be here for decades. The herd immunity threshold for the delta variant is bout 95% vaccinated or having natural immunity and that is just not going to happen anytime soon.
Which was my point. It's not going away. And Delta will not be the last variant of concern.

Forum List

Back