OPINION: Why mRNA Vaccines are failing.

Billy_Bob

Diamond Member
Sep 4, 2014
Top Of The Great Divide
From the top, I am not "anti-vax". So please do not go there. I am posting this as a person with extensive knowledge in the medical field and simply posting empirical observations.

Modified RNA vaccines (mRNA) are designed to look for common parts of a virus. This makes creating a quick vaccine very easy but it also has negative problems that we are now having to deal with.

Modified RNA vaccines look for "parts" of the virus, not the virus itself. While they will lessen the severity if you do become infected, once the antibodies are gone its the same as never having seen the virus, as you body did not have to heal and create B and T cells in your bone marrow. The antibodies were triggered by a part of a virus and not the virus, in this case, the "spike proteins". You gain no long term protections.

This is also why you can become infectious to others. The virus grows unabated until there are sufficient "spike proteins" to trigger a response from your immune system. This is why people get ill, become infective, but have very mild cases. It is the lack of healing and the trigger by spike proteins which stops the body from creating long term immunities in B and T cells. Once your antibodies are gone from this mRNA vaccine your body has never seen or reacted to the actual virus, you are now a walking time bomb again to have a very sever case.

In summary;

* The "trigger" for your immune system is the spike proteins and not the virus. The human bodies immune system never trains itself to look for the virus. No long term immunity is formed.

* Once the active antibodies are gone from a mRNA virus you are again at risk to become ill. Without the formation of long term immunities in your bone marrow which look for the virus you do not gain these.

* Because the mRNA vaccine trains the body to look for the 'spike proteins', the virus will run rampant until it creates sufficient mass to trigger the antibody response from the spike proteins. This time period allows the viral load to amass and the person to become infective to others. The body never responds to the virus as a threat. The antibodies will attack anything that has the spike proteins present so it kills the infection.

* mRNA antibodies rapidly decrease at 3-4 months. By 5-9 months they are insufficient to foster further protections.

* mRNA vaccines cause swelling of cardiac tissues in persons under the age of 25 and blood clots in women.

The studies coming out about the efficacy of the mRNA vaccines is stunning. Problems, like viral transmission, were not foreseen by the creator of the method. While this method does make early vaccine intervention possible, it is not a long term solution to endemic viruses such as COVID-19. Using identifiable parts of a virus can give some protection to mutation outbreaks, if the right part is used, but it can also have unforeseen bad outcomes.

In My Opinion, the fact that mRNA vaccine are incapable of creating long term memory and immunities makes them a stop gap measure until a more suitable vaccine can be created which does. Now Europe is seeing its third wave because of waning vaccine antibodies. Something needs to change fast or this will cycle never stop. I am glad that I have had the virus and have acquired (non-vaccine) driven immunities. My body has long term memory cells so my problem is over as far as COVID 19 is concerned.

References:

No, vaccines give your immune system the secrete to finding and defeating the virus.
Incorrect...

Vaccines for other viruses, which do not have animal reservoirs, are long term fixes. Vaccines for endemic viruses like COVID-19 are short term. As I pointed out, mRNA vaccines are triggered by a part of the virus and not the virus itself, so long term protections are never formed.

Its a bit more complex than just "build a vaccine". In the case of mRNA vaccines they are short term fixes at best. Without the ability to create long term immune system memory they do very little.

After puberty your body does not gain long term immunity to virus. Catching covid-19 will not make you more immune than vaccine. Only youth at the time vaccinated or infected will train the long term immunity. This is why the "Spanish Flu" did not kill the old people who had exposure when they were children, but killed the 20 to 40 year olds whom had no prior exposure.

The unvaxed are dying at the highest rates in their age groups.

Last edited:
After puberty your body does not gain long term immunity to virus. Catching covid-19 will not make you more immune than vaccine. Only youth at the time vaccinated or infected will increase the long term immunity.
You don't have a clue. Where did you get your degree in immunology?

Acquired immunities, from viral infection, are 27 times better than any vaccination. Persons who dealt with SARS (a COVID virus) 17-20 years ago are not having a problem with the current COVID strain due to their long term ACQUIRED immunities.

Last edited:
Incorrect...

Vaccines for other viruses, which do not have animal reservoirs, are long term fixes. Vaccines for endemic viruses like COVID-19 are short term. As I pointed out, mRNA vaccines are triggered by a part of the virus and not the virus itself, so long term protections are never formed.

Its a bit more complex than just "build a vaccine". In the case of mRNA vaccines they are short term fixes at best. Without the ability to create long term immune system memory they do very little.
I figure (unscientifically, as I was a business major, not a biology major) there is some truth for one reason or another it what you are saying, as the body does not replicate efficiently the trigger and your system replaces all parts of your blood, reducing the effectiveness each time.

I just hope they can get to the point where the vaccine can be effective for at least a year, as I don't mind getting a yearly flu shot, and would not mind an annual covid shot, but won't be inclined toward another covid booster shot every three or four months. I hope my body remembers what it learned fighting off the Covid when I got it, long before covid vaccines were invented.

You don't have a clue. Where did you get your degree in immunology?

Acquired immunities, from viral infection, are 27 times better than any vaccination. Persons who dealt with SARS (a COVID virus) 17-20 years ago are not having a problem with the current COVID strain due to their long term ACQUIRED immunities.
My unvaccinated friends have been re-infected. One is 28yrs old already caught it 3 times. The unvaccinated are the ones clogging hospitals, not the vaccinated.

From the top, I am not "anti-vax". So please do not go there. I am posting this as a person with extensive knowledge in the medical field and simply posting empirical observations.

Modified RNA vaccines (mRNA) are designed to look for common parts of a virus. This makes creating a quick vaccine very easy but it also has negative problems that we are now having to deal with.

Modified RNA vaccines look for "parts" of the virus, not the virus itself. While they will lessen the severity if you do become infected, once the antibodies are gone its the same as never having seen the virus, as you body did not have to heal and create B and T cells in your bone marrow. The antibodies were triggered by a part of a virus and not the virus, in this case, the "spike proteins". You gain no long term protections.

This is also why you can become infectious to others. The virus grows unabated until there are sufficient "spike proteins" to trigger a response from your immune system. This is why people get ill, become infective, but have very mild cases. It is the lack of healing and the trigger by spike proteins which stops the body from creating long term immunities in B and T cells. Once your antibodies are gone from this mRNA vaccine your body has never seen or reacted to the actual virus, you are now a walking time bomb again to have a very sever case.

In summary;

* The "trigger" for your immune system is the spike proteins and not the virus. The human bodies immune system never trains itself to look for the virus. No long term immunity is formed.

* Once the active antibodies are gone from a mRNA virus you are again at risk to become ill. Without the formation of long term immunities in your bone marrow which look for the virus you do not gain these.

* Because the mRNA vaccine trains the body to look for the 'spike proteins', the virus will run rampant until it creates sufficient mass to trigger the antibody response from the spike proteins. This time period allows the viral load to amass and the person to become infective to others. The body never responds to the virus as a threat. The antibodies will attack anything that has the spike proteins present so it kills the infection.

* mRNA antibodies rapidly decrease at 3-4 months. By 5-9 months they are insufficient to foster further protections.

* mRNA vaccines cause swelling of cardiac tissues in persons under the age of 25 and blood clots in women.

The studies coming out about the efficacy of the mRNA vaccines is stunning. Problems, like viral transmission, were not foreseen by the creator of the method. While this method does make early vaccine intervention possible, it is not a long term solution to endemic viruses such as COVID-19. Using identifiable parts of a virus can give some protection to mutation outbreaks, if the right part is used, but it can also have unforeseen bad outcomes.

In My Opinion, the fact that mRNA vaccine are incapable of creating long term memory and immunities makes them a stop gap measure until a more suitable vaccine can be created which does. Now Europe is seeing its third wave because of waning vaccine antibodies. Something needs to change fast or this will cycle never stop. I am glad that I have had the virus and have acquired (non-vaccine) driven immunities. My body has long term memory cells so my problem is over as far as COVID 19 is concerned.

References:

Now we have an accurate representation of reality...
Thank you for this

And my only reply to this is that where these messenger RNA vaccines have a long history they have never been used in this application or as widespread as they currently are being used.
Which has given us more information than we have ever had before.

But obviously from the results of the J&J one shot and AstraZeneca Oxford vaccine these two are obviously not providing an answer better than the mRNA vaccines are.

The new Merk antiviral pill is also an intervention...but with some very severe side effects possible..same as the monoclonal antibodies...(although a new antibody has been discovered that is much better)

And also considering the speed with which these vaccines came out...it is much better than anything else...it was something when we had nothing.

As we continue to look for long term solutions these are our best hope in the meantime.

My unvaccinated friends have been re-infected. One is 28yrs old already caught it 3 times. The unvaccinated are the ones clogging hospitals, not the vaccinated.
LOL... Vaccinated people are 70% of current infections which have been hospitalized. Very few people with acquired immunities are reinfected. I'll lay odds that she has major health problems of some kind if that is the case.

Incorrect...

Never met someone on the forum who is as wrong as you.

And you profess to be an expert. lol

No, vaccines give your immune system the secrete to finding and defeating the virus.

Bad English aside, that is exactly what genuine vaccines do.

It's kind of the whole point of the OP as I read it, that these new mRNA-based pseudovaccines are failing, because they are not doing what genuine vaccines do.

LOL... Vaccinated people are 70% of current infections which have been hospitalized. Very few people with acquired immunities are re-infected.

That isn't true in my state or any of the states or areas I'm familiar with. Currently being compiled data shows the exact opposite of this.

Some valid points BB, compromised immunological response being one i'd personally like to delve into

devil / details....as they say.....

~S~

After puberty your body does not gain long term immunity to virus. Catching covid-19 will not make you more immune than vaccine. Only youth at the time vaccinated or infected will train the long term immunity. This is why the "Spanish Flu" did not kill the old people who had exposure when they were children, but killed the 20 to 40 year olds whom had no prior exposure.

The unvaxed are dying at the highest rates in their age groups.
Bullshit

Forum List

Back