OPINION: 12th of May, 2014, and Israel still remembers

I'm wondering how different your OP would be, if Rose was a Palestinian child?

What a stupid response . I have a better question. Why does ANY parent who deliberately abuses and kills one of their Children deserve to live?

I would go one step further and say why should any PERSON that abuses a child and kills them be allowed to live. They should be executed by the people who decide how they should die.

After what happened to Rose, many Israelis called to execute the family. I'm afraid that's the cry of pain, not the cry of justice.

What they really deserve is to sit in a tiny cell, being 'treated' by other inmates who'll show them what should be done to those who kill kids.

One of the few reason death penalty doesn't exist is because the Halacha forbids taking what's cannot be retrieved, and that should go only in the most extreme cases. Even the Sanhadrin didn't execute people only in rare cases.

Then it would not be an Israeli problem but a P.A. one. Are you overly concerned with the disappearance of Maddy Mcann from Portugal or is it nothing to do with Americans. I wonder how you would react if Rose was an American child that lived near you and her parents had murdered her.
As a matter of fact, I do have a personal experience with a friend I had growing up. He kept showing up to practice with all these weird bruises and pissed off the coach because he wasn't hustling enough in practice. I found out later it was because he had an abusive dad. And one day I found myself walking home from practice and that abusive dad was out watering his lawn.

So out of the blue, I decided to go up to his dad and confront him. My friend didn't want to do that, but I wasn't my friend. So I told his dad, "I see one more bruise on him, I'm going to come back and pay you a visit and you're not going to like what follows!"

He reacted just like I thought he would. He just blew me off and told me to get off his lawn because I was a little punk ass kid shooting his mouth off. But in walking off this guys lawn, I walked right by his car that he just got done washing, realized I still had my baseball bat and just popped out his back left window as I went by. The sound that window made when I hit it with my bat, was like a gunshot and it was loud.

And I kept staring at him as I was walking away until I turned the corner. That cost me a night in juvenile hall and a tense moment with my father when I got out. My dad told me if he ever hears of me doing that again, I was going to have to deal with him when I got home. But then he said, if that kids father does that again to my friend, you come get me and I'll take care of it for you.

So to answer your question, if that little girl lived near me, it's not my nature to move on and mind my own business. I don't know if you have noticed, but if I think something needs to be said, I'm going to say it.

After what happened to Rose, many Israelis called to execute the family. I'm afraid that's the cry of pain, not the cry of justice.

What they really deserve is to sit in a tiny cell, being 'treated' by other inmates who'll show them what should be done to those who kill kids.

One of the few reason death penalty doesn't exist is because the Halacha forbids taking what's cannot be retrieved, and that should go only in the most extreme cases. Even the Sanhadrin didn't execute people only in rare cases.
Death penalty's do nothing to solve the problem of murder.

We've never had a violent baby born in the history of the planet, so how did we get all these Charles Manson's?

It's a little heartless but is it really stupid? Were this the exact same piece about Palestinian kids I'm pretty sure you'd jump all over it as an excuse to demonize them. I'm personally deeply sorry for this kid but as it happens in a country where soldiers shoot children for throwing stones I'm not really compelled to act in any positive way when there are bigger happenings in the world. I hope that within my lifetime the human race will be able to sort it's act out to such an extent as to this being the most important thing on the world's agenda.

This is the truth; You are a Moron . If this were the exact same piece about Palestinian Parents killing their kids I would demonize them; Moron . Why not? However, if this happened in a area that didn't believe the Jewish State has a right to exist I wouldn't be compelled to care about it . Let the Palestinians become Human beings, acknowledge the Jewish people have the Right to their State . That is what is important

How can any people who have had their land and homes taken from them be forced to declare that those who have taken their land and homes have a right to a state on the land that they were expelled from. It is too sadistic, in my opinion. Can't they be allowed to dream that someday they will return home?

Even after the peace agreements with the UK, the Irish were not made to renounce their rights to Northern Ireland. The Irish constitution states plainly:

"Article 2
The national territory consists of the whole island of Ireland, its islands and the territorial seas."

Article 3
Pending the re-integration of the national territory, and without prejudice to the right of the Parliament and Government established by this Constitution to exercise jurisdiction over the whole of that territory, the laws enacted by that Parliament shall have the like area and extent of application as the laws of Saorstát Éireann and the like extra-territorial effect."

http://en.wikisource.org/wiki/Constitution_of_Ireland_(original_text)

Yet you decide that the Jews should do just that after 1400 years of being mass murdered, raped, made into sex slaves, dispossessed of property, land stolen and ethnic cleansing. So why aren't the Jews allowed a state of their own on land bequeathed to them by the legal owners. It was never arab Palestinian land in the first place but Turkish Ottoman.

STOP DEFLECTING BY BRINGING IN OF TOPIC LINKS THAT HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THE BOARD. THIS IS TROLLING, FLAMING AND SPAM AND YOU WILL BE REPORTED FOR THIS IF YOU CARRY ON.

Death penalty's do nothing to solve the problem of murder.

We've never had a violent baby born in the history of the planet, so how did we get all these Charles Manson's?

Death penalty's only upside is that you don't waste money over feeding those creeps.

Other than that, it doesn't change much

He can't say anything to the point because he has no idea how he's suppost to response to a good oponion. So he's fishing to find something trashy.

That's the only option I see.
Because you live in a bubble and that's all you want to see. You want the problem to be me. Unfortunately for you, if you see nothing wrong in shooting at people fishing, or just consider it a non issue in your world, then the problem is not with me, it's with you.

If it is just possible to take one moment out of your day, without politics, patriotism, loyality or thinking about what side your on, just take one moment has a human being and ask yourself, "Who the fuck shoots at people fishing?", then you'll see what I'm talking about.

Because believe it or not, your personal opinion on that issue, has something to do with that little girls death. How can someone see something so evil and not do (or say) anything about it? How could that little girl be abused by everyone in the area and someone not notice? Or just be indifferent to the abuse? Why didn't anyone go after the parents while there was still time to do something about it? Why didn't anyone care until after she was gone?

Why don't you care about your countrymen shooting at people fishing? Because the evil that killed that little girl and the evil that shoots at people fishing, is the same evil. And if you can't confront the hate within your heart, then Rose's death was in vain. If you're not outraged about someone getting shot at while fishing, then you're the same kind of person who wasn't outraged when they saw signs of Rose's abuse and just didn't care enough to get involved.

Gamekeepers shoot at people fishing. Muslim's shoot at people fishing. Police officers shoot at people fishing and Icelanders shoot at people fishing.

So why do you only see the problem being Israeli ?

Can you see the evil that refuses to see the other people caught in those acts in inside you as well. Now cut your self righteous crap and start researching your reason for the pathological hatred you have for the Jews.

No, that's incorrect, and what you're trying to do is force an issue which has nothing to do with it.

The child was a victim of a despicable incest and a prohibited romance between her mom and grand-dad. She was hated because she didn't fit in the already wrong lives of the people surrounding her.

She died because she belonged to a wicked family.

And the state does not enough to prevent such cases.

That's the point.

Now, please, stick to it. I'm getting tired of your poor manipulations
And how did that family become wicked? They weren't born wicked? They didn't all of a sudden become wicked? They were taught to be wicked? Probably by their caretakers.

You want to fix the problem, you have to break the chain of pain. You don't hate the murderer and think that's going to solve things, because it's after the fact. You have to look at what made these people so evil, then address it.

You tell your IDF buddy's, "Hey, shooting at people fishing is fucked and that type of behavior will not be tolerated!" Is the same as telling those parents, "Hey, treating a child the way you're treating her, is pretty fucked and will not be tolerated!" And if you won't stop it, then we'll stop it for you.

Gamekeepers shoot at people fishing. Muslim's shoot at people fishing. Police officers shoot at people fishing and Icelanders shoot at people fishing.

Can you see the evil that refuses to see the other people caught in those acts in inside you as well. Now cut your self righteous crap and start researching your reason for the pathological hatred you have for the Jews.
Gamekeepers shoot at poachers. I'm sure Muslim's are guilty of that as well. But we're talking about people fishing in their own territorial waters and all of a sudden, an Israeli gunboat comes roaring in and opening up with a .50 cal. and no one says nothing.

Having no emotion over something like that, indicates a systemic problem within a society. Just like how can someone not be outraged over this little girls death. The person who thinks nothing of shooting at a fishing boat, is the same kind of person who could think nothing of killing a little girl.

The fishing boat was out of their territorial waters which is why the Israeli coastguard patrols the waters constantly. If they did not heed the warnings to sail back inside their territory they are then given warning shots till they comply. Same with those going too near the border fence. You keep bringing this subject up, people keep explaining to you, yet like many here you have the 5 second memory span of a goldfish.

No, that's incorrect, and what you're trying to do is force an issue which has nothing to do with it.

The child was a victim of a despicable incest and a prohibited romance between her mom and grand-dad. She was hated because she didn't fit in the already wrong lives of the people surrounding her.

That's the point.

And how did that family become wicked? They weren't born wicked? They didn't all of a sudden become wicked? They were taught to be wicked? Probably by their caretakers.

You want to fix the problem, you have to break the chain of pain. You don't hate the murderer and think that's going to solve things, because it's after the fact. You have to look at what made these people so evil, then address it.

You tell your IDF buddy's, "Hey, shooting at people fishing is fucked and that type of behavior will not be tolerated!" Is the same as telling those parents, "Hey, treating a child the way you're treating her, is pretty fucked and will not be tolerated!" And if you won't stop it, then we'll stop it for you.

Speaking of fishing, you do a lot of it in this thread.

Child abuse is not uncommon in 90% of the world. What makes people become wicked? lack of sympathy.

Learn psychology, crimonology, you know that at cases sometime people are born without the ability to feel. They're called psychopaths.

They don't cover only certain parts of the world.

The Israeli Palestinian conflict doesn't shape us. Only fools ignorants believe such a stupid thing. Education shapes us. People who grow up in abusive families see abuse as a natural thing, that's might be one of the reason they pass it to their children.

In America kids can go into school and shoot other kids. Teachers can put sleeping pills in kid's food and then rape them.

What makes people do that? the Israeli Palestinian conflict, too? who's to blame for that one?

No, it's a matter of people.

Our courts need to deal with this.

I will prove you wrong when you compare the same analogy; Palestinian parents killing their own Children. Thousands of Women Killed for Family "Honor"
Palestinian parents are no different than anyone else. They care about their children, just like any other parent. And I'm pretty sure they have their share of sick parents to.

To say I would " justify " it shows what a sick individual you are. I feel just as strongly about that topic as I do about this;
The reason I think that, is because I've never seen a post of yours where you were outraged about something the Israeli's did to a Palestinian. I've never seen you once go, "Now that was fucked! My government should not of done that! That's crossing the line!" The majority of your posts are in defense of what they're doing, or you have no comment at all. So until you do, I have nothing else to go on.

They care that much that they put their children on the front line to be used as human shields. They also transport bombs and explosives in baby carriages so that the Israelis wont suspect anything. They have them dress up as suicide bombers, and brainwash them into hatred of the Jews and Israel. That is not caring about their children, that is using their children as pawns to fight Israel

I would go one step further and say why should any PERSON that abuses a child and kills them be allowed to live. They should be executed by the people who decide how they should die.
That's not a solution, it's retribution.

If for every child abused and murdered it save another child from the same fate then it is a partial solution. Time we stopped being squeamish about executions and started to air them live so that people can see just what will happen to them if they commit a capital crime. Ever heard of the Isle of Man, an island off the west coast of the UK that had its own laws and government. They had a policy of public birchings for lesser crimes like drunkenness, fighting, rowdy behaviour, etc. The very fact that this was in place made the Island a peaceful happy place with very little petty crime. Now the public birchings have stopped the crime rate has escalated and the drunkenness has increased. See how that small amount of humiliation solves a problem, well it is the same with capital crime show how humiliating it is to soil yourself when being executed, or to cry like a baby while begging for another chance.

Then it would not be an Israeli problem but a P.A. one. Are you overly concerned with the disappearance of Maddy Mcann from Portugal or is it nothing to do with Americans. I wonder how you would react if Rose was an American child that lived near you and her parents had murdered her.
As a matter of fact, I do have a personal experience with a friend I had growing up. He kept showing up to practice with all these weird bruises and pissed off the coach because he wasn't hustling enough in practice. I found out later it was because he had an abusive dad. And one day I found myself walking home from practice and that abusive dad was out watering his lawn.

So out of the blue, I decided to go up to his dad and confront him. My friend didn't want to do that, but I wasn't my friend. So I told his dad, "I see one more bruise on him, I'm going to come back and pay you a visit and you're not going to like what follows!"

He reacted just like I thought he would. He just blew me off and told me to get off his lawn because I was a little punk ass kid shooting his mouth off. But in walking off this guys lawn, I walked right by his car that he just got done washing, realized I still had my baseball bat and just popped out his back left window as I went by. The sound that window made when I hit it with my bat, was like a gunshot and it was loud.

And I kept staring at him as I was walking away until I turned the corner. That cost me a night in juvenile hall and a tense moment with my father when I got out. My dad told me if he ever hears of me doing that again, I was going to have to deal with him when I got home. But then he said, if that kids father does that again to my friend, you come get me and I'll take care of it for you.

So to answer your question, if that little girl lived near me, it's not my nature to move on and mind my own business. I don't know if you have noticed, but if I think something needs to be said, I'm going to say it.

Good for you, now how about you look at the way the arab muslim bullies treat Israel and the Jews and stand up for them

That's the point.

OK then how did you become so hateful towards the Jews, who was it that made you hate the Jews so much. Was it your NAZI caretakers that poisoned your mind and fed you the wrong information. Just look at your comparisons made recently comparing riopt control using non lethal tear gas to the use of cyanide gas. Then here comparing the firing at gun runners to child abuse and murder.

Gamekeepers shoot at poachers. I'm sure Muslim's are guilty of that as well. But we're talking about people fishing in their own territorial waters and all of a sudden, an Israeli gunboat comes roaring in and opening up with a .50 cal. and no one says nothing.

Having no emotion over something like that, indicates a systemic problem within a society. Just like how can someone not be outraged over this little girls death. The person who thinks nothing of shooting at a fishing boat, is the same kind of person who could think nothing of killing a little girl.

The Icelanders fired 6 inch shells at trawlers in international waters. I know of gamekeepers that shoot at legal fishermen that are outside of the gamekeepers beats because they are liable to catch the salmon that are the quarry of the paying fishermen. Muslims shoot at anyone that looks like a non muslim, it is part of their culture. This is why they are responsible for 30 million murders since WW2.

And as usual you believe the ISLAMONAZI BLOOD LIBEL and not the real reason that the fishermen were told to return to their own waters or be fired on. Every time there is a video camera there taking a video of the incident half way through, common pallywood tactics to cut the film so that it looks like the IDF are being illegally aggressive

Forum List

Back