Open letter to the DNC....

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Now do you idiots understand why we must vet new blood into the party? The GOP has spent DECADES WAITING ON THE CLINTONS AND like the fools you've been, you ignored the all the warnings, backed this woman and now, we're stuck perhaps with Trump.

You fools never gave any of the candidates a chance who ran against her because you we're all so hell bent on this first woman bullshit....guess what, I've heard that mentioned maybe twice this whole effin election, twice???? This woman was messy from day one, you knew this and still you put her first...and now...look at the mess......

To all who support democrats...clean house or go elsewhere....this election was ours for the taken, had we just not elected Hillary Rotten to the Core Clinton!!

As we have learned, someone that is relatively obscure in the political sphere does really well in elections.

Nobody knew much about Barack Obama when he ran in 2008.

There is absolutely no comparison to Obama in '08 and Trump. Obama was picked by the Democratic Kingmakers and had the full support of the Party and the media. Trump has had none of that support.

Now do you idiots understand why we must vet new blood into the party? The GOP has spent DECADES WAITING ON THE CLINTONS AND like the fools you've been, you ignored the all the warnings, backed this woman and now, we're stuck perhaps with Trump.

You fools never gave any of the candidates a chance who ran against her because you we're all so hell bent on this first woman bullshit....guess what, I've heard that mentioned maybe twice this whole effin election, twice???? This woman was messy from day one, you knew this and still you put her first...and now...look at the mess......

To all who support democrats...clean house or go elsewhere....this election was ours for the taken, had we just not elected Hillary Rotten to the Core Clinton!!

Go figure...

Even a broken clock can be right twice a day. It's just the first time I've ever seen this imbecile dead on right.

Way to THINK for yourself. I hope your endeavors to do so in the future are fruitful.

As we have learned, someone that is relatively obscure in the political sphere does really well in elections.

Yeah, well even 4 years after that 50 million retards voted for his dumbass again.

And still no one knows much about him.

And yet I would bet the farm that you voted for Bill's wife as many times as you could...

Forum List

Back