Open letter published to fight "Cancel Culture"

Only a dipshit like you commie fucks would believe that allowing people from China to come over here where the Wuhan flu was released to begin with is "racist".

Sure it was. If you were a white businessman in China, they let you back in, and that's how TRUMP PLAGUE got into the country. Funny thing about viruses... unlike you and Trump, they aren't racist. They don't care who they infect.

o why have you a voided the fact that 5 blue state governors insisted that COVID positive patients that showed no symptoms were quarantined in nursing homes?

Um, that's where they lived, dummy. The hospitals were overwealmed.

South Vietnam has NO deaths from COVID-19.

South Vietnam? There hasn't been a South Vietnam since 1975. I am assuming you mean South Korea, but let's look at that. Yes, South Korea and Japan have had very few Covid Deaths, because they took the actions Trump refused to take. There are a few cultural things. Japanese don't great each other by hugging, kissing or shaking hands... they just do that little bowing thing. They are also a culture where people routinely wear masks when they are out in public long before there was a Covid issue. In short, they were ALREADY doing the things to prevent the spread of the virus.

India that has almost three times the population of America has only accredited 20,000 deaths to this all encompassing virus? Taiwan, only 7 deaths? Bangladesh with a population of 162 million only have around 2,200 hundred deaths?

None of those places have the mobility our society has to spread it,and their leaders, unlike Trump, took it seriously from the start.

The thing you don't get... we failed miserably at containing this, because, fuck, we're AMERICANS. We don't listen to no one.

I wouldn't bet on that just yet. As I recall, you were CERTAIN that the Hildebeast was a sure bet in 2016.

She beat Trump by 3 million votes. Americans forgot the Electoral College is a thing, so that was a problem. This time, we won't. Then hopefully, after this election, we'll abolish the electoral college.

But for all your Screaming about "Communism", the fact is, Trump has brought Ruin on many Americans. 40 million unemployed and 135,000 dead. We've thrown out better men for a lot less.

The Faustian Bargain with Trump is "Ignore the racism, the misogyny, the corruption, the fact he is in bed with Putin. The economy is awesome and that's all that counts...."

Well, those things aren't true anymore. Trump fails the basic Reagan Question. "Are you better off than you were four years ago?" I'm not. Most of us aren't.

The most revealing facts that "Pedo-Joe" and his actions around female S.S agents and his penchant for grabbing young girls to "smell" their hair hasn't been made a public spectacle....yet. It hasn't even got interesting yet

Okay, buddy, you tried that route.. and all you came up with was a serial con-woman named Tara Reade (this week, the woman has changed her name so many times they had a hard time tracking her down). So you have one con woman who has already been discredited vs. 25 women who've accused Trump of rape or sexual assault. Good luck with that one.

It hasn't even got interesting yet and once this COVID-19 scare is revealed for the psy-op that it is and perpetuated by the commie left?

Guy, you know what, I'm not sure what is going on in St. Petersburg, but Covid-19 is a real thing in this country. Thousands have died and millions have lost their jobs. Trump can rant like a Q-Anon loon, but at the end of the day, he's getting thrown out on his can, and even he is starting to realize it.

Why would governors be fine and mandate that COVID-19 positive patients be allowed in nursing homes for quarantine unless there was a hidden agenda....like to inflate the numbers and collect money from Medi-Caid/Medi-Care?

"None of those places have the mobility our society has to spread it,and their leaders, unlike Trump, took it seriously from the start" but yet they are closely quartered and you claim that they cannot travel from town to town? What precautions did they take that wasn't used in America, Italy, France, etc, etc and why did these particular "blue states" have such huge "death numbers"? Hmmmmm?

"She beat Trump by 3 million votes. Americans forgot the Electoral College is a thing, so that was a problem. This time, we won't. Then hopefully, after this election, we'll abolish the electoral college".

The problem with this is that she won California by 4 million votes. Take one state out of the equation and she even loses the popular vote.
And also a fallacy.
So what are hospitals for,
To accept new patients. Hard to do, when the beds are full. . Gotdamn you are stupid.
The problem is that they were NOT full, dumb ass.....
Right idiot, it would have been very stupid to wait until they were. Otherwise know as, a Dale Smith idea.

You are so void of facts that it's causing me to feel pity for you. I will fight that feeling at all costs and simply laugh at your ignorance and blatant stupidity.

Are you able to dress yourself yet?
Have you stopped beating your husband, Tumbles?

Have you stopped beating yours?
I am not a queer.. . .that is leftard territory that those like you tread upon.

(snicker)

Sure you aren't. :itsok: So, are you able to dress yourself yet?

Only a dipshit like you commie fucks would believe that allowing people from China to come over here where the Wuhan flu was released to begin with is "racist".

Sure it was. If you were a white businessman in China, they let you back in, and that's how TRUMP PLAGUE got into the country. Funny thing about viruses... unlike you and Trump, they aren't racist. They don't care who they infect.

o why have you a voided the fact that 5 blue state governors insisted that COVID positive patients that showed no symptoms were quarantined in nursing homes?

South Vietnam? There hasn't been a South Vietnam since 1975. I am assuming you mean South Korea, but let's look at that. Yes, South Korea and Japan have had very few Covid Deaths, because they took the actions Trump refused to take. There are a few cultural things. Japanese don't great each other by hugging, kissing or shaking hands... they just do that little bowing thing. They are also a culture where people routinely wear masks when they are out in public long before there was a Covid issue. In short, they were ALREADY doing the things to prevent the spread of the virus.

India that has almost three times the population of America has only accredited 20,000 deaths to this all encompassing virus? Taiwan, only 7 deaths? Bangladesh with a population of 162 million only have around 2,200 hundred deaths?

None of those places have the mobility our society has to spread it,and their leaders, unlike Trump, took it seriously from the start.

The thing you don't get... we failed miserably at containing this, because, fuck, we're AMERICANS. We don't listen to no one.

I wouldn't bet on that just yet. As I recall, you were CERTAIN that the Hildebeast was a sure bet in 2016.

She beat Trump by 3 million votes. Americans forgot the Electoral College is a thing, so that was a problem. This time, we won't. Then hopefully, after this election, we'll abolish the electoral college.

But for all your Screaming about "Communism", the fact is, Trump has brought Ruin on many Americans. 40 million unemployed and 135,000 dead. We've thrown out better men for a lot less.

The Faustian Bargain with Trump is "Ignore the racism, the misogyny, the corruption, the fact he is in bed with Putin. The economy is awesome and that's all that counts...."

Well, those things aren't true anymore. Trump fails the basic Reagan Question. "Are you better off than you were four years ago?" I'm not. Most of us aren't.

The most revealing facts that "Pedo-Joe" and his actions around female S.S agents and his penchant for grabbing young girls to "smell" their hair hasn't been made a public spectacle....yet. It hasn't even got interesting yet

Okay, buddy, you tried that route.. and all you came up with was a serial con-woman named Tara Reade (this week, the woman has changed her name so many times they had a hard time tracking her down). So you have one con woman who has already been discredited vs. 25 women who've accused Trump of rape or sexual assault. Good luck with that one.

It hasn't even got interesting yet and once this COVID-19 scare is revealed for the psy-op that it is and perpetuated by the commie left?

Guy, you know what, I'm not sure what is going on in St. Petersburg, but Covid-19 is a real thing in this country. Thousands have died and millions have lost their jobs. Trump can rant like a Q-Anon loon, but at the end of the day, he's getting thrown out on his can, and even he is starting to realize it.

Why would governors be fine and mandate that COVID-19 positive patients be allowed in nursing homes for quarantine unless there was a hidden agenda....like to inflate the numbers and collect money from Medi-Caid/Medi-Care?

"None of those places have the mobility our society has to spread it,and their leaders, unlike Trump, took it seriously from the start" but yet they are closely quartered and you claim that they cannot travel from town to town? What precautions did they take that wasn't used in America, Italy, France, etc, etc and why did these particular "blue states" have such huge "death numbers"? Hmmmmm?

"She beat Trump by 3 million votes. Americans forgot the Electoral College is a thing, so that was a problem. This time, we won't. Then hopefully, after this election, we'll abolish the electoral college".

The problem with this is that she won California by 4 million votes. Take one state out of the equation and she even loses the popular vote.
And also a fallacy.
To accept new patients. Hard to do, when the beds are full. . Gotdamn you are stupid.
Right idiot, it would have been very stupid to wait until they were. Otherwise know as, a Dale Smith idea.

You are so void of facts that it's causing me to feel pity for you. I will fight that feeling at all costs and simply laugh at your ignorance and blatant stupidity.

(snicker)

Why? You are you in need of advice? Do you struggle with adult undergarments? Can't help ya out. I don't suffer from scant bladder and sphincter control issues. It has to suck to be an aging queer.

(snicker)

And also a fallacy.

(snicker)

Why? You are you in need of advice? Do you struggle with adult undergarments? Can't help ya out. I don't suffer from scant bladder and sphincter control issues. It has to suck to be an aging queer.

(snicker)

I goof on you because you're a drooling moron pretty much 24/7. I don't require advice from drooling morons, so no. You're so fucking thick you can't even get sarcasm. I sure hope you didn't breed (or inbreed, or however your species does).

And also a fallacy.

(snicker)

(snicker)

I goof on you because you're a drooling moron pretty much 24/7. I don't require advice from drooling morons, so no. You're so fucking thick you can't even get sarcasm. I sure hope you didn't breed (or inbreed, or however your species does).
I bust on your dumb ass because I can.....and I enjoy kicking the shit out of you . I derive satisfaction from it, Tumbles.o OkiQUOTE="Tumblin Tumbleweed, post: 25114066, member: 53991"]

And also a fallacy.

(snicker)

(snicker)

[/QUOTE]
o

And also a fallacy.

(snicker)

(snicker)

And also a fallacy.

(snicker)

(snicker)

But yet I kick your ass with little effort. You are not gifted with the ability to debate. Your emotions rule you and like most leftards here? Your only assets are sulking and pouting.

(snicker)

And also a fallacy.

(snicker)

(snicker)

I bust on your dumb ass because I can.....and I enjoy kicking the shit out of you . I derive satisfaction from it, Tumbles.o OkiQUOTE="Tumblin Tumbleweed, post: 25114066, member: 53991"]

And also a fallacy.

(snicker)

(snicker)

o

And also a fallacy.

(snicker)

(snicker)

And also a fallacy.

(snicker)

(snicker)

But yet I kick your ass with little effort. You are not gifted with the ability to debate. Your emotions rule you and like most leftards here? Your only assets are sulking and pouting.

(snicker)
[/QUOTE]

I wipe the floor with you, petunia. Day in, day out. Don't flatter yourself.

You just can't accept that your beloved leftard leaders put recovering COVID patients in with the elderly in nursing homes.

Um,. Yeah. Those recovering people were elderly and lived in those nursing homes. Again- Managed Care, this is what it looks like. It's why we need single payer universal health care

They were never current residents that were taken to the hospital nor were they there very long. It was not their final destination. They were there just long enough to infect elderly folks or used as the excuse for euthanasia to rid themselves of a high maintenance senior citizen while pocketing some major coinage for the trouble.

The sad thing is, you don't see the real evils of corporate managed health care, but you do make up these fantasies about Chem Trails, Lizard People, Crisis Actors and Mannequins...

The real scandal here is when the rest of the industrialized world was implementing Universal Health Care that can deal with crisis like these (Compare Germany or Japan's numbers to ours, it's not pretty) big corporations were looking to profit as much as they could from human misery.

That's the scandal here, Dmitri. Not that they had to send old people back to nursing homes because there was nowhere else to put them, but that there was nowhere else to put them in the first place.

You just can't accept that your beloved leftard leaders put recovering COVID patients in with the elderly in nursing homes.

Um,. Yeah. Those recovering people were elderly and lived in those nursing homes. Again- Managed Care, this is what it looks like. It's why we need single payer universal health care

They were never current residents that were taken to the hospital nor were they there very long. It was not their final destination. They were there just long enough to infect elderly folks or used as the excuse for euthanasia to rid themselves of a high maintenance senior citizen while pocketing some major coinage for the trouble.

The sad thing is, you don't see the real evils of corporate managed health care, but you do make up these fantasies about Chem Trails, Lizard People, Crisis Actors and Mannequins...

The real scandal here is when the rest of the industrialized world was implementing Universal Health Care that can deal with crisis like these (Compare Germany or Japan's numbers to ours, it's not pretty) big corporations were looking to profit as much as they could from human misery.

That's the scandal here, Dmitri. Not that they had to send old people back to nursing homes because there was nowhere else to put them, but that there was nowhere else to put them in the first place.

Keep doubling down on stupidity, Joe Blowhard, the bloated commie.

Keep doubling down on stupidity, Joe Blowhard, the bloated commie.

Communists have no place in America... maybe try Russia. They were dumb enough to fall for that shit decades ago.

Keep doubling down on stupidity,

Keep Tripling down on crazy, Dmitri Smirnov, the Russian Troll.

Notice it reads "sent" not "returned", dumb ass. Keep denying that you were wrong and I will keep shoving this up your fat ass, Joe Blowhard, the card carrying commie. Oh, don't try and deflect and derail the topic by decrying the lack of a socialist healthcare system, dipshit.

Notice it reads "sent" not "returned", dumb ass. Keep denying that you were wrong and I will keep shoving this up your fat ass, Joe Blowhard, the card carrying commie. Oh, don't try and deflect and derail the topic by decrying the lack of a socialist healthcare system, dipshit.

Where do you think these people were living before, Dmitri? Do you think they were living with their families?

uh, yeah, our health care system has proven to be completely inadequate. It's entirely based on your ability to work, but if you are really sick, you can't work. If a bunch of people can't work, then it falls apart.

Again, you'll spin these fantasies about Lizard people, but ignore the real conspiracies right in front of you.

Where do you think these people were living before, Dmitri? Do you think they were living with their families?

uh, yeah, our health care system has proven to be completely inadequate. It's entirely based on your ability to work, but if you are really sick, you can't work. If a bunch of people can't work, then it falls apart.

Again, you'll spin these fantasies about Lizard people, but ignore the real conspiracies right in front of you.

They weren't living in a nursing home beforehand, dumb ass and they were not being returned to a nursing home like you stubbornly claim because you can't stand being exposed for being an ignorant fuck.

"Lizard people"? What a lying sack of shit you are....of course it's just your lame way of deflecting from the fact that I continually kick your ass from one side of this board to the other.
BTW, fuck you and your desire for cheap healthcare. Lose some weight, ya fat fuck. Why should I subsidize your healthcare when you can't stop stuffing that big mouth of yours with fast food? Your kind are a drain on America. I don't want nor need anything you commie fucks propose. I would rather starve to death and that is the God's honest truth.

They weren't living in a nursing home beforehand,

yes, they were.

"Lizard people"? What a lying sack of shit you are....of course it's just your lame way of deflecting from the fact that I continually kick your ass from one side of this board to the other.

No, guy, you just expose yourself as a crazy person and an awful human being... Although when I just thought you were a crazy person, I had some compassion for you. Now I think you're a Russian Troll spreading this horseshit to stir up dissent.

BTW, fuck you and your desire for cheap healthcare. Lose some weight, ya fat fuck. Why should I subsidize your healthcare when you can't stop stuffing that big mouth of yours with fast food? Your kind are a drain on America. I don't want nor need anything you commie fucks propose. I would rather starve to death and that is the God's honest truth.

I'm sure you do a lot of starving in St. Petersburg. How long did you have to wait in line for Borscht yesterday?

The problem is, our health care isn't "cheap". We have the most expensive health care in the world. We spend 18% of our GDP on health care, compared to the other industrialized nations who spend anywhere from 8-11%. Despite that, we have the highest number of uninsured, the lowest life expectancy and the highest infant mortality rates.

Covid-19 has kicked in the door of the whole rotten facade. Expect President Biden to do a major overhaul of health care.

They weren't living in a nursing home beforehand,

yes, they were.

No, guy, you just expose yourself as a crazy person and an awful human being... Although when I just thought you were a crazy person, I had some compassion for you. Now I think you're a Russian Troll spreading this horseshit to stir up dissent.

I'm sure you do a lot of starving in St. Petersburg. How long did you have to wait in line for Borscht yesterday?

The problem is, our health care isn't "cheap". We have the most expensive health care in the world. We spend 18% of our GDP on health care, compared to the other industrialized nations who spend anywhere from 8-11%. Despite that, we have the highest number of uninsured, the lowest life expectancy and the highest infant mortality rates.

Covid-19 has kicked in the door of the whole rotten facade. Expect President Biden to do a major overhaul of health care.

HOLY FUCK?!?!?!?!?!? Joe Blowhard, the card carrying commie keeps insisting that recovering
COVID-19 patients were RETURNED to nursing home facilities instead of being sent there!!!!!!! How many fucking links have I sent Joe Blowhard, the bloated commie roving him 100% wrong?

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Yeah, Joe Blowhard, the bloated commie, I am "crazy" and "awful" for exposing you for the lying sack of shit that you are. Why you believe that I should give even so much as a fly's fart about your well-being is a testament to the fact that you have an over-inflated sense of self. You have proven yourself to be a lying sack of shit and you did it to yourself. I simply pointed it out to the board masses to which they are laughing at your expense. COVID-19 was planned as far back as 2010, Event 201? Do you know what that was???? I doubt it......hell, I doubt that you have the ability to look it up in Google search.

Great job of exposing what most of us already knew about you. I noticed that none of my naysayers came to your defense....naysayers that would orgasm if they could ever prove me wrong. Speaks volumes to me, Joe Blowhard, the card carrying commie.

BTW, I am going to cook some rib-eyes on the grill. I prefer the ones with the bone. Inch thick or more is best for cooking over mesquite wood. Asparagus spears with some virgin olive oil, salt, pepper and butter along with some ears of corn. I eat very well but not to excess like you do. I bet you have a bag of Cheetos at the ready as you embellish the resumes of suckers that believed you could make them appear as an attractive hire. Here's a little piece of advice, wipe the fake yellow flavoring off of your hands before you give your "client" his copy of your work.

(snicker)

HOLY FUCK?!?!?!?!?!? Joe Blowhard, the card carrying commie keeps insisting that recovering
COVID-19 patients were RETURNED to nursing home facilities instead of being sent there!!!!!!! How many fucking links have I sent Joe Blowhard, the bloated commie roving him 100% wrong?

None of your links are trustworthy, so who cares. Knock yourself out, buddy.

Yeah, Joe Blowhard, the bloated commie, I am "crazy" and "awful" for exposing you

No, you are crazy and awful becase you look at some poor man whose child was just slaughtered by a maniac and call him a crisis actor. You'd never say this shit in public because you'd get curb-stomped.

BTW, I am going to cook some rib-eyes on the grill. I prefer the ones with the bone. Inch thick or more is best for cooking over mesquite wood. Asparagus spears with some virgin olive oil, salt, pepper and butter along with some ears of corn.

Again, this is how we can tell you don't get enough food, Dmitri, you spend too much time obsessing about it. But do enjoy your time in line with the other Rooskies waiting for your rations.

Forum List

Back