Open letter from Police Chief David Oliver to Kanye West

Yeah, I saw this too. KW is a true idiot. Hopefully his 15 months will soon be over.

15 months? I don't really like the guy but hes been famous for years now.

Yeah, I know. That's why I inflated his 15 minutes to months. I hope they will soon be over. I heard that he played to a small crowd recently...is that true?

What a stupid letter.

Be specific. What part of being a Rapper makes one the same as a military member in a combat zone? Or a cop in a dangerous section of town?

You said it is stupid, be specific while you defend a rapper for claiming his job is as dangerous as a soldier or a cop.

He's as stupid as a cop thinking they are the same as a soldier in combat. Regardless he's an idiot. Unfortunately giving him attention is the worst thing you could do. And why are you even bothering to argue with a sock who hates white people?

Smh, that letter was on some bullshit.

So you think being a famous rapper is just as dangerous as being in the military or police.

You must be the dumbest person on usmb. There simply is no doubt

Kanye doesn't even have street creed - the guy is soft; if he came to Baltimore trying to pull his little drama queen bullshit, he would leave in a bag.

Must be tough to be made out of money, right Kanye? You and me, brugh!

I can see Kanye in central booking right now trying to convince some MS-13 dude of how bad-ass he is! ;-)

The only problem I have with the letter is why even take the time out to address Kayne West? The guy is a moron who should be ignored.

Last edited:
Yeah, I saw this too. KW is a true idiot. Hopefully his 15 months will soon be over.

15 months? I don't really like the guy but hes been famous for years now.

Yeah, I know. That's why I inflated his 15 minutes to months. I hope they will soon be over. I heard that he played to a small crowd recently...is that true?

I'm not sure but I hope so, but as far as I heard the guy is making cash hand over fist.

Your just racist, if Kanye was white and the Sheriff Black you'd be applauding the Sheriff.

Letter could have as easily been written to Tom Cruise by a military officer. Where do these stupid entertainers get off thinking they are so important to my daily life. LOL. They just aren't. A day without Kanye is like a day without Tom. Pretty much better in every way.

Your just racist, if Kanye was white and the Sheriff Black you'd be applauding the Sheriff.

Letter could have as easily been written to Tom Cruise by a military officer
. Where do these stupid entertainers get off thinking they are so important to my daily life. LOL. They just aren't. A day without Kanye is like a day without Tom. Pretty much better in every way.

I agree 100%.

I just wonder why the OP brings up Kanye's mother. His mother is dead and died only a couple of years ago. Whatever stupid, foolish thing the guy said, the OP, in bringing up Kanye's mother, is just as bad.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back