op U.S. General Said Trump Preached ‘Gospel of the Führer’

Poor Trump. He really managed to appoint some worthless back-stabbing assholes, didn't he?
the best. until they were the worst. sure sign of good judgment, leadership, and character.

Let's see you do better.
i am already doing better. and I am showing it. i did not get conned by your fat fucking troll, thereby showing better judgment, and character. my leadership skills are debatable though. better than the fat fucking troll's leadership ship skills in any case.

I'm having a little difficulty in believing that you're doing better. Your punctuation and sentence structure sure as hell hasn't improved much.
you will have to live with me boycotting those filthy capitals. other than that, please teach me, sensei, on how to write good usmb engrish.

Ok. Night school.

Poor Trump. He really managed to appoint some worthless back-stabbing assholes, didn't he?
the best. until they were the worst. sure sign of good judgment, leadership, and character.

Let's see you do better.
i am already doing better. and I am showing it. i did not get conned by your fat fucking troll, thereby showing better judgment, and character. my leadership skills are debatable though. better than the fat fucking troll's leadership ship skills in any case.

I'm having a little difficulty in believing that you're doing better. Your punctuation and sentence structure sure as hell hasn't improved much.
you will have to live with me boycotting those filthy capitals. other than that, please teach me, sensei, on how to write good usmb engrish.

Ok. Night school.
first lesson. pronounce yosemite.

Of course i will not. I am not your mommy. And what difference would it make anyway? You guys love your racist little dollies more than your own mothers.
What a dolt ... :cuckoo:
You made post after post deriding everyone for their lack of knowledge about CRT.
So I handed you the microphone and asked you to explain CRT to the board. And you clam up and start making excuses as to why you won't share what CRT is all about.
Obviously, you don't have a clue and never did.
You were just trolling for your DNC overlords. ... :cool:

Hardly current events but lefties claim the book is current so it passes muster. How do you argue about this stuff when it's just more unverified "quotes" from tell-all books about the former administration while the current administration goes down the drain. Is this how it's going to be for the next 3 1/2 years, attacking Trump while the current president sinks deeper into dementia?

That's pretty much all the left can do. They can't praise Biden on the basis of his accomplishments, so all they can do is continue to denigrate Trump. But how this increases the stature of their President is beyond my comprehension.

Liberalism truly is a mental disorder.

You made post after post deriding everyone for their lack of knowledge about CRT.
Which stands. You cackling morons couldn't describe it if ypur lives depended on it. You arent going to whine your way out of that fact.

And we both know you arent going to hurt your brains and learn something. So suck it up Mo.

Trump is a cancer that will finally die only when the media quits talking about him. He's a dolt, an uneducated pathological lying narcissist, a lawbreaking failure who's base is comprised of white trailer dwelling trash, who are paranoid, gun owning, camo wearing, goat ropers, that are unable to succeed in society.

This is a good read and I think General Milley is honest.

General Mark Milley, the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, likened Donald Trump’s effort to hold on to power after the 2020 election to Adolf Hitler, saying the president was preaching “the gospel of the Führer” with his lies about the election being stolen, according to a new book by two Washington Post reporters.

My Week In New York
A week-in-review newsletter from the people who make New York
As chronicled in I Alone Can Fix It, by Carol Leonnig and Philip Rucker, the Pentagon’s top general said shortly before the January 6 insurrection at the Capitol that Trump had led the country to the brink of its own “Reichstag moment,” viewing him as a potential threat to American democracy. (Intelligencer obtained a copy of I Alone Can Fix It, which is due out July 20.)

Trump had appointed Milley to be chairman of the Joint Chiefs in 2018, over the objections of Defense Secretary James Mattis. The Army general’s tenure at the top of the Pentagon had been relatively quiet, until last summer, when he appeared in uniform during an infamous photo opportunity for Trump in Lafayette Square that followed the clearing of protesters in front of the White House. Milley later apologized for creating a “perception of the military involved in domestic politics.”

Although the book chronicles Milley’s concern with Trump dating back to that moment, the general’s worries grew rapidly as the president plunged the nation into chaos following Election Day. Seven days later, Milley got a call from “an old friend” with an explicit warning that Trump and his allies were trying to “overturn the government.”

Milley was confident that any attempts by Trump to hold on to power would be thwarted, because the military wouldn’t go along. “They may try, but they’re not going to fucking succeed,” he told aides. “You can’t do this without the military. You can’t do this without the CIA and the FBI. We’re the guys with guns.”

Still, Milley was disturbed by the sight of Trump supporters rallying to his cause in November, calling them “Brownshirts in the streets.” Leonnig and Rucker wrote that Milley “believed Trump was stoking unrest, possibly in hopes of an excuse to invoke the Insurrection Act and call out the military.” The general likened the U.S. to Germany’s fragile Weimar Republic in the early 1930s. “This is a Reichstag moment,” he said, referring to the arson attack on Germany’s Parliament that Hitler used as a pretext to assume absolute power and destroy democracy.

continued
Milley has proven himself a moron and a coward by embracing CRT in the military. He’s a coward, and a liar.

Trump is a cancer that will finally die only when the media quits talking about him. He's a dolt, an uneducated pathological lying narcissist, a lawbreaking failure who's base is comprised of white trailer dwelling trash, who are paranoid, gun owning, camo wearing, goat ropers, that are unable to succeed in society.
Stereotype much Hillary? ... :cuckoo:

And still a better President than Joe will ever be.

If it's taught at WP I'm sure students will be able to decide for themselves whether or not to believe in it.
So after CRT what other crackpot theory nonsense will Gen. Silly Milley want West Point to teach next?
Astrology? Tarot cards? Numerology? ... :cuckoo:

Yoga, organic gardening, knitting, and Home Economics for men.

:laughing0301:
All of which are more useful IRL than CRT.
Pfft, as if you could describe CRT of your life depended on it. I imagine there aren't 5 people in your cult that know what it is.
Lies. Just to demean White MEN. Who were 100% responsible for building America. Colored barbarians did diddly squat ,lacking brains.
Another cackling fool who knows less than nothing about CRT and could not describe it if his life depended on it. You do understand that everyone knows you know nothing about it, right? That you fool nobody, anywhere....right?
So? I am sick of "Race,Race,Race. " And I want Regular Americans to be taught REAL History. Not ."ethnic" History. CRT is really Victimology 101. And it is all lies. Based on a premise that the USA started in 1619. Clue? It started in 1776. The ENGLISH started slavery. Besides ,do you think the African chiefs sold their BEST people to the Slavers?

Stereotype much Hillary? ... :cuckoo:
Biden was the first non-republican presidential candidate I have ever voted for in the past 45 years. I can see ignorance and refuse to compromise and make party over ideology. No, I'm not a Biden fan but I feel that Trump is totally unhinged.

This is a good read and I think General Milley is honest.

General Mark Milley, the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, likened Donald Trump’s effort to hold on to power after the 2020 election to Adolf Hitler, saying the president was preaching “the gospel of the Führer” with his lies about the election being stolen, according to a new book by two Washington Post reporters.

My Week In New York
A week-in-review newsletter from the people who make New York
As chronicled in I Alone Can Fix It, by Carol Leonnig and Philip Rucker, the Pentagon’s top general said shortly before the January 6 insurrection at the Capitol that Trump had led the country to the brink of its own “Reichstag moment,” viewing him as a potential threat to American democracy. (Intelligencer obtained a copy of I Alone Can Fix It, which is due out July 20.)

Trump had appointed Milley to be chairman of the Joint Chiefs in 2018, over the objections of Defense Secretary James Mattis. The Army general’s tenure at the top of the Pentagon had been relatively quiet, until last summer, when he appeared in uniform during an infamous photo opportunity for Trump in Lafayette Square that followed the clearing of protesters in front of the White House. Milley later apologized for creating a “perception of the military involved in domestic politics.”

Although the book chronicles Milley’s concern with Trump dating back to that moment, the general’s worries grew rapidly as the president plunged the nation into chaos following Election Day. Seven days later, Milley got a call from “an old friend” with an explicit warning that Trump and his allies were trying to “overturn the government.”

Milley was confident that any attempts by Trump to hold on to power would be thwarted, because the military wouldn’t go along. “They may try, but they’re not going to fucking succeed,” he told aides. “You can’t do this without the military. You can’t do this without the CIA and the FBI. We’re the guys with guns.”

Still, Milley was disturbed by the sight of Trump supporters rallying to his cause in November, calling them “Brownshirts in the streets.” Leonnig and Rucker wrote that Milley “believed Trump was stoking unrest, possibly in hopes of an excuse to invoke the Insurrection Act and call out the military.” The general likened the U.S. to Germany’s fragile Weimar Republic in the early 1930s. “This is a Reichstag moment,” he said, referring to the arson attack on Germany’s Parliament that Hitler used as a pretext to assume absolute power and destroy democracy.

continued
/———/

Attachments

• B0D5BCC8-D6A8-4A46-B978-1E8996FDF002.jpeg
    B0D5BCC8-D6A8-4A46-B978-1E8996FDF002.jpeg
    88 KB · Views: 26
Biden was the first non-republican presidential candidate I have ever voted for in the past 45 years. I can see ignorance and refuse to compromise and make party over ideology. No, I'm not a Biden fan but I feel that Trump is totally unhinged.
Then why the over the top vicious attack on Trump supporters?
I voted for Trump twice, but I don't fit the stereotype list you posted. ... :cool:

Milley has proven himself a moron and a coward by embracing CRT in the military. He’s a coward, and a liar.
Pfft, if not for that, you Trumpers would have found something else. You always do. Look at all the work you have to do to paint Trump's people as the pieces of shit, when you could just sit back and realize it's all because of one big orange blob of shit.

CNN published excerpts from the reporter Michael Bender's upcoming book on Trump's election loss.
He reportedly wrote that Stephen Miller and Gen. Mark Milley clashed as protests raged in the US.
The book says Milley told Miller to "shut the f--- up" after Miller said cities were like war zones, CNN said.

Kind of racist, aren't ya?

Miley is a useful idiot for cultural Marxism at best, a fucking traitor at worse.

Gen. Milley told Trump advisor to 'shut the f--k up' for ...

As President Donald Trump’s administration weighed responses to nationwide riots last year following the death of George Floyd in Minneapolis Police custody, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Gen. Mark Milley reportedly told Trump advisor Stephen Miller to “shut the fuck up” after Miller compared the riots to scenes from a warzone, a new book excerpt revealed last week.

Forum List

Back