Oopsie, Andrew Yang apologizes for pro-Israel Tweet.

theHawk

Registered Conservative
Sep 20, 2005
Arizona
Time for the Dems to vote him off the island?

The funny thing is Yang is smart, for a liberal, he really isn’t batshit crazy. He’s just had to adapt that during his run in order to fall in line with the gestapo Democrat Party. I mean, he even called Hamas “terrorists”. Has Biden even said that lately?

“I’m standing with the people of Israel who are coming under bombardment attacks, and condemn the Hamas terrorists,” Yang tweeted Monday night, referring to the Islamist group that controls the Gaza Strip.

“The people of NYC will always stand with our brothers and sisters in Israel who face down terrorism and persevere,” added the 46-year-old, who along with former cop Eric Adams leads the polls for the June 22 mayoral primary.

This of course made the radical left lose their fucking minds, and they started this hashtag: #YangSupportsGenocide. :laughing0301:

I once told my cousins wife there is no way that stupid little fucker is a zionist

I guess i was wrong

Zionism is just incredibly racist and evil.
There are no "Chosen People" and they have no right to murder and steal what they believe is their "Promised Land".
That is just insanely criminal.

There are no "Chosen People" and they have no right to murder and steal what they believe is their "Promised Land".
Hey asshole, every nation on the planet was formed by one tribe defeating others and taking the land.

Are you going to forfeit your home and give it to some Native American? Of course not, so stop your bitching.

I just love the fact that Republicans all over the place, like Steven Miller, flooded Yang with praises and support.

He’s going down faster than Liz Cheney. :laughing0301:

Hey asshole, every nation on the planet was formed by one tribe defeating others and taking the land.

Are you going to forfeit your home and give it to some Native American? Of course not, so stop your bitching.

They're a european settler colonial state that only exists because of anglo backing

they need to share the land or fuck off

you say that like the jews beat the muslims, lol

Every other settler state does.

of course made the radical left lose their fucking minds, and they started this hashtag: #YangSupportsGenocide.
I am not in yang’s shoes

Maybe he still dreams of being president or governor or senator or whatever

But since I dont need the approval of batshit crazy lefties a negative hashtag would only make me laugh

They're a european settler colonial state that only exists because of anglo backing

You going to make them “fuck off”?

Jews did beat the Muslims, 1967. They’ve been whipped dogs ever since.

There are no "Chosen People"

In your family.

you-werent-chosen-for-a-reason.jpg

I think we need to stay out of the mess. There is nothing for anyone to gain with our involvement. That noted........if you are going to say something like this it's what you believe........it's not like this is some new story and you simply spoke too soon. With that being the case, don't apologize for what you believe. Stand or fall on it.

You going to make them “fuck off”?

Jews did beat the Muslims, 1967. They’ve been whipped dogs ever since.

No they were getting shit on until we stepped in

There are a billion muslims

There are 20 million jews onthe planet, 5 million in Israel, lol

Total delusion to think they would exist without British or American backing. Israel would have never existed without anglos.

We could have propped up the last two jews and had em breed for the end times. Had next to nothing to do with them.

People always like to start Israeli history hafl a century too late. Israeli history starts with the first aliyah in the very late 1800s

By 67 Israelis not only enjoy british but american backing. Left on their own the Muslims would have purged them long ago

New Topics

Forum List

Back