You can tell that the left controls education in this country. The masses are so ignorant - they destroy Abraham Lincoln monuments over "racism" depite the fact that he was instrumental in the efforts to end slavery.

Abraham Lincoln monument torched in Chicago: ‘An absolute disgraceful act’
Maybe, or they got hold of some of his racist writings.

Their real ignorance is believing that benevolent Northerners wanted equality for all races.
:lol:

Practically ALL white people in 1864 believed they were superior to all other races.

I am sure that little piece of reality will cause a bunch of this:
giphy.webp

But, fuck everybody else. It's not my fault.

You can tell that the left controls education in this country. The masses are so ignorant - they destroy Abraham Lincoln monuments over "racism" depite the fact that he was instrumental in the efforts to end slavery.

Please. Most of these ignorant assholes probably don't even know who Abraham Lincoln is. Hell...Watch Waters World sometime the majority of liberal college kids he interviews couldn't even pick Joe Biden out of a line up...much less knew he was VP.

Maybe, or they got hold of some of his racist writings.

Their real ignorance is believing that benevolent Northerners wanted equality for all races.
:lol:

Practically ALL white people in 1864 believed they were superior to all other races.

I am sure that little piece of reality will cause a bunch of this:
giphy.webp

But, fuck everybody else. It's not my fault.
I already brought that up and was told that it didn't matter that they held the same views on slavery because ...you know...the union won.

The left is obviously trying to start a war.

...and The Right is not? Please. Let's not confuse cognitive dissonance with fact.
The violence is always initiated by the left and you know it. Please don't be disingenuous if you want to be taken seriously.

Well, it's simply not true. You possess some of the facts, but not all. So, you project your opinion. It's okay. Many of us do. No one rational person should judge you for that.

...and The Right is not? Please. Let's not confuse cognitive dissonance with fact.
The violence is always initiated by the left and you know it. Please don't be disingenuous if you want to be taken seriously.

Well, it's simply not true. You possess some of the facts, but not all. So, you project your opinion. It's okay. Many of us do. No one rational person should judge you for that.

Thats pretty good spin.
If I had the mental acuity of a liberal I might fall for it.

Fine, but you haven't made a case for the right initiating violence. Have they burned down any cities, dragged anyone out of a car and beat them for voting for Hillary? Torn down any statues? Let's compare.

I already brought that up and was told that it didn't matter that they held the same views on slavery because ...you know...the union won.
It seems like they can't decide which argument they are going to stick with.

"Take down those racist confederate statues. They fought for SLAVERY."

"Washington owned slaves"

"Take down those TRAITOROUS confederate statues."

"Washington was a traitor."

"Fine. Take down all racist and traitorous statues.....Hey, wait. Lincoln ended slavery...what are you doing."

"Lincoln said that blacks are inferior to whites and that whites should rule American society."

"Dope!!!! Dammit!!! We want communism!!!"

Forum List

Back