Oops. Tennessean endorses Romney

The Rabbi

Diamond Member
Sep 16, 2009
Nashville
Understand that the Nashville Tennessean is one of the most leftist rags out there. If there's a liberal opinion, they'll take it. Gun control? Yup. Amnesty? Yeah. Higher taxes? Bring 'em on.
So it is nothing short of breath taking that those jerk offs are endorsing Romney. Sign of how disgusted the Left is with Obama.
http://www.tennessean.com/article/2...=mod|newswell|text|FRONTPAGE|p&nclick_check=1

The next 19 days should priove very interesting as we watch all the "defectors". :lol:

No it isn't. I lived in Nashville for 3 years. Every other letter to the editor is some redneck yahoo complaining about "liberal" this and "liberal" that. That town is VERY conservative, which is why I moved away. Too many bible thumpers, mega-churches and the creepy Lifeway people. Good riddance.

No it isn't. I lived in Nashville for 3 years. Every other letter to the editor is some redneck yahoo complaining about "liberal" this and "liberal" that. That town is VERY conservative, which is why I moved away. Too many bible thumpers, mega-churches and the creepy Lifeway people. Good riddance.

You understand your non-sequitur, right?
Yeah, the letters, written by people who don't work for the Tennessean, are generally against stuff reported and written about by people who do.
Glad you left. Fuck you.

Understand that the Nashville Tennessean is one of the most leftist rags out there. If there's a liberal opinion, they'll take it. Gun control? Yup. Amnesty? Yeah. Higher taxes? Bring 'em on.
So it is nothing short of breath taking that those jerk offs are endorsing Romney. Sign of how disgusted the Left is with Obama.
http://www.tennessean.com/article/2...=mod|newswell|text|FRONTPAGE|p&nclick_check=1

Depending on when and where you catch him Flip Flop Romney has been for all of those things at some time.

LiveLeak.com - Romney Flip Flops On Health Care, Tax Cuts - On 60 Minutes

Yep, Mitt Romney Flip Flopped On Amnesty | TPM2012

Romney

Yeah, the letters, written by people who don't work for the Tennessean, are generally against stuff reported and written about by people who do.
Glad you left. Fuck you.

That you think the Tenneseean was at ALL a leftist newspaper tells me a lot about your reading comprehension... that paper was in no way left-leaning.

You know what, you seem really, really angry. Maybe if you did something else with your life instead of posting vitriol on this message board ALL DAY EVERY DAY, you might be happier. I mean, damn dude... Get a hobby. Or a JOB.

Glad you left. Fuck you.

That you think the Tenneseean was at ALL a leftist newspaper tells me a lot about your reading comprehension... that paper was in no way left-leaning.

You know what, you seem really, really angry. Maybe if you did something else with your life instead of posting vitriol on this message board ALL DAY EVERY DAY, you might be happier. I mean, damn dude... Get a hobby. Or a JOB.

The fact that you think the editorial page is not left and you moved because the place is too conservative tells me what I need to know. That you're a lying piece of shit cocksucker. You never lived here. You couldn't find the place on a map.

why do you say that?

Because I laid out that the Tennessean is a left-leaning paper. I read the damn thing every Sunday. Of course it's filed under "Opinion", numbskull. Where else did you want it?

Just because it is left of the radical right in Tennessee doesn't mean it is left of center, I used to live in Nashville.

Another one.
Show me the last Republican the Tennessean endorsed for president.
Hell freezes over: Tennessean newspaper endorses Mitt Romney - National Elections | Examiner.com

Because I laid out that the Tennessean is a left-leaning paper. I read the damn thing every Sunday. Of course it's filed under "Opinion", numbskull. Where else did you want it?

Just because it is left of the radical right in Tennessee doesn't mean it is left of center, I used to live in Nashville.

Another one.
Hell freezes over: Tennessean newspaper endorses Mitt Romney - National Elections | Examiner.com

Another what? I'm not pretending to know anything about the Tennessean newspaper but that it is owned by a Republican family.

It doesn't matter that the town is conservative. It's not a fucking democracy, it's a liberal rag. The paper's political leaning is determined by the editorial staff/publishers.

Another one.

Another what? I'm not pretending to know anything about the Tennessean newspaper but that it is owned by a Republican family.

Since you admit to not knowing anything, why are you arguing here?
And gannett is a publicly-traded company. It is not owned by a Republican family.

Last edited:

LOL I heard that on the radio this morning and almost had to pull off the road. That was the most grudging endorsement I've ever seen and speaks volumes about the state of this race. Yes, the Tennessean is as liberal a rag as you'd ever want to read and the fact that they forced themselves to endorse Mitt Romney is flat out amazing. especially as you could tell how much it was killing them to do it.

Forum List

Back