Oops! Biden Wants To Import More Canadian Oil But He Killed The Keystone Pipeline

Not TransCanada... Chinese own Canadian tarsands.
Transcanda is TC Energy who owns the pipeline, and yes what i said was correct and no China does not own all the tarands…you’ve already provide links disproving your point

ok…they still don’t own them all as you claimed. Like i said we are aware they made massive gains as obama blocked keystone

No they didn't. The tarsand sludge was selling for $29 a barrel. They couldn't give it away. What did happen in the Obama years was that several refineries in the Midwest were refitted to refine the corrosive sludge and sold gasoline in that region.

You know they mine tarsands.. it can't be pumped like oil.

Keystone XL would allow tarsands to be refined in the Free Trade Zone and sold over seas to increase their profits. It allowed them to avoid taxes. . The downside was the newly refitted refineries would have no tarsands to refine.

No they didn't. The tarsand sludge was selling for $29 a barrel. They couldn't give it away. What did happen in the Obama years was that several refineries in the Midwest were refitted to refine the corrosive sludge and sold gasoline in that region.

You know they mine tarsands.. it can't be pumped like oil.

Keystone XL would allow tarsands to be refined in the Free Trade Zone and sold over seas to increase their profits. It allowed them to avoid taxes. . The downside was the newly refitted refineries would have no tarsands to refine.
You've literally shown how they made headways in investments during the Obama years there.

Geez man you have no clue what a Free Trade Zone is, we get to tax it when it's sold....it doesn't get taxed while it's stored there.

You've literally shown how they made headways in investments during the Obama years there.

Geez man you have no clue what a Free Trade Zone is, we get to tax it when it's sold....it doesn't get taxed while it's stored there.

Lol. Try again.

At some point, you should thank Dragonlady and others for educating you.

Kind of hard to revert back to the juvenile "libtard" insults you folks vomit out by reflex; when you are clearly being educated and yet, you have too much pride to admit it....sad

Fact of the matter is, the whole Keystone XL pipeline thing is nothing but a right-wing trope....

At some point, you should thank Dragonlady and others for educating you.

Kind of hard to revert back to the juvenile "libtard" insults you folks vomit out by reflex; when you are clearly being educated and yet, you have too much pride to admit it....sad

Fact of the matter is, the whole Keystone XL pipeline thing is nothing but a right-wing trope....
hahah what do you think she “educated” me on?

She didn’t even realize who owns the company she’s been talking about

She educated you on the fact that the Keystone XL pipeline was and always will be a benefit to China, huge corporations, not the US, like you morons claim......

The way you folks cheerlead for the same corporate elites you claim to hate is baffling...

none of your link say they own them all as you’ve claimed. I acknowledge that obama blocking the pipeline lead to some gains for china

Not once has she claimed that the Chinese own ALL of the tarsands. That's YOUR strawman, which you constructed to deflect from your enthusiasm to help the Chinese get their hands on the oil.

You've never looked into Keystone at all, or know anything about it, other than the libs don't want it so it must be a "good thing" to be in favour of.

Just like you believe that Donald Trump's immigration policies did anything but drive up illegal immigration, so he had an excuse to build his dumb wall. Illegal immigration was at it's lowest level in 50 years when Trump first took office, so there was no reason to built his dumb wall.

And then you blame these surges on Joe Biden, because Donald Trump said so.

You lying piece of shit. You're caught and now you're just making stuff up so you don't look like a complete fool. That ship sailed years ago, Fuck Boi.

Not once has she claimed that the Chinese own ALL of the tarsands. That's YOUR strawman, which you constructed to deflect from your enthusiasm to help the Chinese get their hands on the oil.

You've never looked into Keystone at all, or know anything about it, other than the libs don't want it so it must be a "good thing" to be in favour of.

Just like you believe that Donald Trump's immigration policies did anything but drive up illegal immigration, so he had an excuse to build his dumb wall. Illegal immigration was at it's lowest level in 50 years when Trump first took office, so there was no reason to built his dumb wall.

For a fun exercise, ask a Trump supporter how come they never demand the employers of illegals to be thrown in cages with the same passion they love to see brown people thrown in cages.....

And then ask them why Trump pardoned a guy who was put in prison for hiring illegal aliens...

1) of course she has
2) i know enough
3) illegal immigrant was down during the trump admin…it’s gone wild under xiden…no i blame xiden cause he’s the president and he campaigned on literally wanting a surge

You lying piece of shit. You're caught and now you're just making stuff up so you don't look like a complete fool. That ship sailed years ago, Fuck Boi.
haha who owns it? who’s the majority share holder…

For a fun exercise, ask a Trump supporter how come they never demand the employers of illegals to be thrown in cages with the same passion they love to see brown people thrown in cages.....

And then ask them why Trump pardoned a guy who was put in prison for hiring illegal aliens...

I do if they knowingly hired an illegal. The largest penalty in history for knowingly hire an illegal came from the trump admin

xiden admin charged their policy and won’t hire employers of illegals

I do if they knowingly hired an illegal. The largest penalty in history for knowingly hire an illegal came from the trump admin

xiden admin charged their policy and won’t hire employers of illegals
So why did you ignore the fact that Trump pardoned the same guy you folks claim to want to see in prison?

This is why all of that immigration talk I hear from you rightwingers is bullshit....it is just the go-to way you folks get off on your xenophobia and racism...

These folks don't come here and hire themselves, they are hired by the very people your cult leader freed......why do you folks not have that same energy for the wealthy elites that drive illegal immigration? Their employers

I've posted illegal immigration numbers for Clinton, Obama, W and Trump. The drop in illegal immigration under Democratic Presidents who prosecute employers is astonishing. Then the moment an R is in the White House, the prosecutions end, and illegal border crossing increase because the "Now Hiring" signs are all out for them.

This ignores the costs of arresting, and holding border jumpers for their hearings. When you prosecute employers,

In the case of Trump it was the classic case of creating a problem and then pretending to solve it.
1) of course she has
2) i know enough
3) illegal immigrant was down during the trump admin…it’s gone wild under xiden…no i blame xiden cause he’s the president and he campaigned on literally wanting a surge

No it was not you stupid tool.

Crossing went so high he declared a "National Emergency" in 2019 - more than 2 years AFTER he took office.

Then in January of 2020, he stopped letting anyone in during covid. Covid kept people at home, not Trump.

Forum List

Back