Ooops! There Goes Another Freedom!

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
1. Those who attended government schools may not be familiar with the Constitution....here's a refresher:
'The First Amendment (Amendment I) to the United States Constitution prohibits the making of any law respecting an establishment of religion, impeding the free exercise of religion, abridging the freedom of speech, ....' First Amendment to the United States Constitution - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

a. And, this, as well for our government school pals:
abridge-
to reduce or lessen in duration, scope, authority, etc.; diminish;curtail

2. Bet government school buds know all about the near impeachment of Richard Nixon..."

"He has, acting personally and through his subordinates and agents, endeavoured to obtain from the Internal Revenue Service, in violation of the constitutional rights of citizens, confidential information contained in income tax returns for purposed not authorized by law, and to cause, in violation of the constitutional rights of citizens, income tax audits or other income tax investigations to be intitiated or conducted in a discriminatory manner." Watergate Articles Of Impeachment

a. en•deav•or
try hard to do or achieve something.
an attempt to achieve a goal.
synonyms: attempt, try, bid, effort, venture;

3. Poor Nixon....he tried to use the IRS to silence his political enemies....but didn't.

Unlike the present thug in office.....

4. "Interview: C. Steven Tucker After the IRS Audit Hit Job on Bill Elliott & Himself

5. Cancer and Obamacare victim, Bill Elliott and C. Steven Tucker each got letters from the IRS, on the same day, just before Thanksgiving, to let them know they are being audited.

6. "So Tuck [Steven Tucker], what out of Hell just happened?
... Bill Elliot comes on Megyn Kelly’s Fox News show on the 7th, says his insurance has been canceled due to Obamacare and since he can’t pay for his cancer treatments he’s just going to let nature run its course. You help him understand that previously written law requires his insurance company not cancel him. (And then you write a killer article warning other Americans of the same!) He and his company connect and they reinstate him.

7. ... letter informed him that is being officially audited in the spring of 2014 whereas the IRS sent me a letter simply demanding $4,000 from me for the year 2003 and $2,000 from the year 2010 which must be received at their offices no later than December 26, 2013. Merry Christmas from the IRS.

8. The American people need to know that there are existing Federal laws that protect them from having their health insurance terminated when they are sick. Barack Obama has been lying to the American people for 4 years. Public law 104-191 (HIPAA) section 2742 disallows any health insurer from canceling your health insurance coverage when you are sick. That law was passed by congress and signed by president Clinton in 1997." Interview: C. Steven Tucker After the IRS Audit Hit Job on Bill Elliott & Himself

What a coincidence!

Or....what a warning to others who might try to avail themselves of that misnomer, 'freedom of speech.'

Speak out about opposition to government policy.....and the IRS is used to silence you.

Let's hear from Obama...'I don't know any thing about this....'

And from Obama voters who empowered this thuggery.

Is there still a freedom of speech? Has it been abridged, diminished, or curtailed through the use of taxation as punishment for speaking out?

Can you see why this administration aims at control of the internet as well?

3-041213093127-17015301.jpeg

Take back the Senate in 2014, then impeach. Take the WhiteHouse in 2016. Set up a Nuremburg style commission to try the more criminal elements of this rogue administration.
I can see public hangings being carried out in my crystral ball on the DC Mall in the trials aftermath with all the spectators in a holiday mood, vendors selling prepared chicken dinners in baskets to the eager paying customers and other souvenirs.

"Getcher schedules right her for a dollah! Know who's first and who's upcoming. Eric Holder at 1:00PM. William Wilkins at 1:15. Kathleen sebelius at 1:30. Valerie Jarrett at 1:45! Schedules for the afternoon's events! Only a dollah!"

Mebbe even require everyone who voted for Obama in 2012, those who voted for him in 2008 forgiven, because they didn't know any better at the time, required to wear a red hammer and sickle on their clothing at all times as well as on all their doors and windows.

Take back the Senate in 2014, then impeach. Take the WhiteHouse in 2016. Set up a Nuremburg style commission to try the more criminal elements of this rogue administration.
I can see public hangings being carried out in my crystral ball on the DC Mall in the trials aftermath with all the spectators in a holiday mood, vendors selling prepared chicken dinners in baskets to the eager paying customers and other souvenirs.

"Getcher schedules right her for a dollah! Know who's first and who's upcoming. Eric Holder at 1:00PM. William Wilkins at 1:15. Kathleen sebelius at 1:30. Valerie Jarrett at 1:45! Schedules for the afternoon's events! Only a dollah!"

Mebbe even require everyone who voted for Obama in 2012, those who voted for him in 2008 forgiven, because they didn't know any better at the time, required to wear a red hammer and sickle on their clothing at all times as well as on all their doors and windows.

That is an incredibly stupid idea. If republicans even attempt to start impeachment proceedings now it will ensure they won't accomplish a damned thing with their new found majority, since they'll be too busy with the impeachment. Not only that, but an impeachment proceeding would take LONGER than Obama has left in office.

It will piss off everyone but their die hard base. It will waste money, time, and resources. And in the end it will not have accomplished a single damn thing.

The author of this thread needs to attempt to understand the principle of presumption of innocence,

aka innocent until proven guilty.

I made that mistake earlier, when I gave you the presumption of intelligence.

Won't happen again.

The author of this thread needs to attempt to understand the principle of presumption of innocence,

aka innocent until proven guilty.

I made that mistake earlier, when I gave you the presumption of intelligence.

Won't happen again.

If you can't understand something as basic as the presumption of innocence in our Constitution, you really shouldn't be talking about the Constitution at all.

The Constitution.....that 'ol' thing?

It all changed with the Progressive era.

The Constitution gives the federal government a massive amount of power, and legal supremacy.

Without it, your rights could not be protected. It is the power of the federal goverment that protects your rights, not some imaginary limitation of power.

wrong, we elect the members of the federal government they work for us. they are not an all powerful entity that can make decisions in a vaccuum and go against our will, change our rights or infringe on them.

3. Poor Nixon....he tried to use the IRS to silence his political enemies....but didn't.

So that's your new position? A flip flop of convenience?

Because this is your old position, from 6 months ago:

"Nixon did not use the IRS against his enemies......"

I wish someone would open a new can of rightwing idiots to dump onto this board. Making fools of the old ones is getting boring.

LINK: http://www.usmessageboard.com/7352036-post97.html

Best part of the above post proving that PC has no idea what she's talking about from one day to the next?

...it was directed at me.

lolol

The Constitution.....that 'ol' thing?

It all changed with the Progressive era.

The Constitution gives the federal government a massive amount of power, and legal supremacy.

Without it, your rights could not be protected. It is the power of the federal goverment that protects your rights, not some imaginary limitation of power.

wrong, we elect the members of the federal government they work for us. they are not an all powerful entity that can make decisions in a vaccuum and go against our will, change our rights or infringe on them.

So the Federal Government does not possess the power to enforce the protections of your rights provided in the Constitution?

Are you mad?

Another inane PC cut and paste thread.

What time is it? I do believe she missed an hour.

:lol:

What does 'cut and paste' mean?

Why do you consider it a pejorative.

Seems to be one of those meaningless phrases that the inept use in trying to be relevant.

To me, it means that you object to the OP, dislike its import, yet haven't the ability or knowledge to contest it.

True?

So that's your new position? A flip flop of convenience?

Because this is your old position, from 6 months ago:

"Nixon did not use the IRS against his enemies......"

I wish someone would open a new can of rightwing idiots to dump onto this board. Making fools of the old ones is getting boring.

LINK: http://www.usmessageboard.com/7352036-post97.html

Best part of the above post proving that PC has no idea what she's talking about from one day to the next?

...it was directed at me.

lolol

:rofl:

But where would they find another idiot with that kind of C&P tenacity. :dunno:

1. Those who attended government schools may not be familiar with the Constitution....here's a refresher:
'The First Amendment (Amendment I) to the United States Constitution prohibits the making of any law respecting an establishment of religion, impeding the free exercise of religion, abridging the freedom of speech, ....'

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof;...". Posted by a former Public School attendee.

First Amendment to the United States Constitution - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

a. And, this, as well for our government school pals:
abridge-
to reduce or lessen in duration, scope, authority, etc.; diminish;curtail

And yet the laws of our nation understand and abridge the freedom of those who would defame others by slander or libel. Rightly so in the opinion of this simple former Public School Attendee.

2. Bet government school buds know all about the near impeachment of Richard Nixon..."

"He has, acting personally and through his subordinates and agents, endeavoured to obtain from the Internal Revenue Service, in violation of the constitutional rights of citizens, confidential information contained in income tax returns for purposed not authorized by law, and to cause, in violation of the constitutional rights of citizens, income tax audits or other income tax investigations to be intitiated or conducted in a discriminatory manner." Watergate Articles Of Impeachment

a. en•deav•or
try hard to do or achieve something.
an attempt to achieve a goal.
synonyms: attempt, try, bid, effort, venture;

He "didn't", do you have evidence he didn't? Of course he was never impeached and said document was never promulgated, hence no trial took place and no evidence was presented.

Unlike the present thug in office.....

thug, noun
1. a cruel or vicious ruffian, robber, or murderer.

2. ( sometimes initial capital letter ) one of a former group of professional robbers and murderers in India who strangled their victims.

Does the former Private School Attendee have evidence to support the allegation she has made? Or, is this simply another hysterical, hateful post of the duly Elected President of the United States by a troll?

4. "Interview: C. Steven Tucker After the IRS Audit Hit Job on Bill Elliott & Himself

5. Cancer and Obamacare victim, Bill Elliott and C. Steven Tucker each got letters from the IRS, on the same day, just before Thanksgiving, to let them know they are being audited.

6. "So Tuck [Steven Tucker], what out of Hell just happened?
... Bill Elliot comes on Megyn Kelly’s Fox News show on the 7th, says his insurance has been canceled due to Obamacare and since he can’t pay for his cancer treatments he’s just going to let nature run its course. You help him understand that previously written law requires his insurance company not cancel him. (And then you write a killer article warning other Americans of the same!) He and his company connect and they reinstate him.

Demagoguery at it's finest, seasoned with just enough appeal to authority to make said story true in the minds of that set of people President Lincoln noted herein: "You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time."

7. ... letter informed him that is being officially audited in the spring of 2014 whereas the IRS sent me a letter simply demanding $4,000 from me for the year 2003 and $2,000 from the year 2010 which must be received at their offices no later than December 26, 2013. Merry Christmas from the IRS.

8. The American people need to know that there are existing Federal laws that protect them from having their health insurance terminated when they are sick. Barack Obama has been lying to the American people for 4 years. Public law 104-191 (HIPAA) section 2742 disallows any health insurer from canceling your health insurance coverage when you are sick. That law was passed by congress and signed by president Clinton in 1997." Interview: C. Steven Tucker After the IRS Audit Hit Job on Bill Elliott & Himself

What a coincidence!

Or....what a warning to others who might try to avail themselves of that misnomer, 'freedom of speech.'

Speak out about opposition to government policy.....and the IRS is used to silence you.

Let's hear from Obama...'I don't know any thing about this....'

And from Obama voters who empowered this thuggery.

Is there still a freedom of speech? Has it been abridged, diminished, or curtailed through the use of taxation as punishment for speaking out?

Can you see why this administration aims at control of the internet as well?

I suggest PC sent a letter to the AG of the United States demanding an investigation and to the appropriate US Attorney for an indictment for the criminal activity which she alleges, and to her member Congress to initiate impeachment of The President of the United States for such (imagined) high crimes and misdemeanors. Simply the threat of said impeachment will - as President Nixon confirmed - cause President Obama to resign.

Or, PC can continue to bloviate, "ain't he awful" threads which convince those President Lincoln noted in his sage comment and leave the vast majority of her readers to smile, scratch their heads and wonder what made PC into such an obsessive and compulsive wackadoddle.

Last edited:

So the Federal Government does not possess the power to enforce the protections of your rights provided in the Constitution?

Are you mad?

enforce them, not change them.

Forum List

Back