Oooppss An Accidental Beheading?

Annie

Diamond Member
Nov 22, 2003
Glad there is no video circulating on that one... I'd watch it probably and wouldn't like it much. but they are like train wrecks, difficult to turn away...

Glad there is no video circulating on that one... I'd watch it probably and wouldn't like it much. but they are like train wrecks, difficult to turn away...

That is way too true. From what I read, I gather either the rope was too long or cancer had weakened the bones?

Being a fan of "six feet under" I'm sure that they could fix him for an open casket. Maybe a turtleneck sweater....

This is the guy that put people into a plastic chipper, feet first if he really didn't like them. I think him losing his head was Karma in action.

Accidents happen. How about the Iraqis voicing anger over this when they were completely silent--as far as we know anyway--about the taping and telecasting of the deliberate beheadings of those kidnapped by the terrorists?

As far as I am concerned, the Iraqi government should have executed Saddam and these two by chemical poisoning, the same method they used to kill the Kurds and other Iraqis. At least the government wouldn't have had to deal with an accidental decapitation.

You would have thought that with their experience of thousands of years of hanging people they could get it right?Unless of course they deliberately pulled his head off (wouldn't be surprised)makes no difference to me how they killed him, so long as the bastard is dead.

Forum List

Back