Ontario reports 964 COVID-19 cases on Sunday, highest since May 30

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Our vaccinations in Ontario are highest in Canada, they score well across world rankings. Yet, here the numbers continue to increase, with a new variant around the corner. The key here is exactly ONE death. Let's see how knee-jerk the reaction is.

How many have been picking and choosing which data to follow around the globe at the expense of sober, honest guidance?

Also, if there is one element of this entire covid process I have not trusted, is the test for covid. I am going to guess that there are countless false positives. Elon Musk and even some NHL players confirmed this with their results.

Ontario reported 964 cases of COVID-19 on Sunday, the highest daily case count since May 30 and the highest case count to date in the pandemic's fourth wave.

Here are some other key pandemic indicators and figures from the Ministry of Health's daily provincial update:

Tests completed: 29,692.

Provincewide test positivity rate: 3.2 per cent.

Active cases: 6,484.

Patients in ICU with COVID-related illnesses: 135; 85 needed a ventilator to breathe.

Deaths: One, pushing the official toll to 9,994.

Vaccinations: 22,928,466 vaccine doses have been administered to date. There are now more than 89 per cent of Ontarians aged 12 years or older who have received at least one dose, while 86.3 per cent have received two.

Interesting that the highest concentration of Covid cases in North America is across the highly vaxxed Northern American states and highly vaxxed Ontario. That lends credence to the theory that vaccination increases transmissibility of the Covid virus.

Interesting that the highest concentration of Covid cases in North America is across the highly vaxxed Northern American states and highly vaxxed Ontario. That lends credence to the theory that vaccination increases transmissibility of the Covid virus.

Or just people with a false sense of security who don't take precautions and/or over estimate the length of time they will enjoy increased efficacy rates.

As soon as the vaccine was broadly used, older people were waking ear me as if they were Men ad Women of Steel. I hope they didn't maintain that position 5-6 months later if they became too close to someone infected...

Doesn't it seem counter-intuitive that Ontario has an 86% fully vaxxed rate with rising Covid cases?
It could be for a lot of reasons but cases haven't translated into deaths and hospitalizaatios of the vaccinated.
Are you suggesting that people shouldn't continue to be vaxxed and receive the booster shots?
What 'are' you trying to say?

I've been vaxxed twice, had the booster yesterday, and continue to wear a mask and social distance. I consider that the best I can do for myself, others, and especially loved ones.

How about you?

What 'are' you trying to say?
I'm stating very clearly that an 86% vaccination rate meets every definition for herd immunity. Fauci and friends have been moving the goalposts on herd immunity for 2 years and now they just gave up talking about it because it makes them look like the fools that they are. Do you have an explanation or theory? One possibility that I can think of is the vaccines efficacy drops off faster and farther than what is believed.

How about you?
To answer your question, I have been anti-vaccine for all of my life and have been very healthy never requiring hospitalization for anything. I've never had a flu shot and I've never had the flu. I don't see Covid as any more of a threat to me than the flu. I also believe that these mrna based vaccines increase transmissibility which is why we are seeing the highest rates of infection in some of the highest vaccinated regions.

Truly a Fox Butterworthy thread.

"Despite high vaccination rates, cases of Covid are increasing. Experts advise doing more of the same things that have failed so far."

The Vaxxes are a hoax. They are not going to protect anyone from Covid, but they will serve the campaign of fear being spread in order to strip away our civil liberties.

Cui bono?

To answer your question, I have been anti-vaccine for all of my life and have been very healthy never requiring hospitalization for anything. I've never had a flu shot and I've never had the flu. I don't see Covid as any more of a threat to me than the flu. I also believe that these mrna based vaccines increase transmissibility which is why we are seeing the highest rates of infection in some of the highest vaccinated regions.
That's all good but it's about to change for you. If you haven't been vaccinated you might die from Covid.
Just my opinion though.

I'm stating very clearly that an 86% vaccination rate meets every definition for herd immunity. Fauci and friends have been moving the goalposts on herd immunity for 2 years and now they just gave up talking about it because it makes them look like the fools that they are. Do you have an explanation or theory? One possibility that I can think of is the vaccines efficacy drops off faster and farther than what is believed.
You're stating that vaccines are effective but you're not bright enough to understand what you're trying to say. Good luck.

Forum List

Back