Ontario Premier Ford traveling to Washington, D.C. to unveil new trade strategy

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
He is heading to Washington to beg for U.S taxpayer money again. He is unhappy with "Buy American" rules since our government and covert apparatus need your subsidies and jobs.

I hope he is treated better in USA than I have been by my own government...

Ford traveling to Washington, D.C. to unveil new trade strategy

TORONTO – Ontario Premier Doug Ford says he will travel to Washington, D.C., next week and will unveil the province’s new trade strategy with the United States.

Speaking at the Canada 360 Economic Summit in Toronto, Ford said he has a way of potentially getting around Buy American policies.

Ford and Economic Development Minister Vic Fedeli are set to attend the winter meeting of the National Governors Association.

Ah, congratulations are in order. This is your first thread ever that's actually about Canada, isn't it?

Ah, congratulations are in order. This is your first thread ever that's actually about Canada, isn't it?
he has talked about his country quite often pogo...

First time I've ever seen it. Other than his grasping for stuff about hockey when I call him on being fake-Canadian.

Hell, I know way more about Canada than most USians, yet I don't hang around on Canadian politics boards like I'm all invested and shit.

First time I've ever seen it. Other than his grasping for stuff about hockey when I call him on being fake-Canadian.

Hell, I know way more about Canada than most USians, yet I don't hang around on Canadian politics boards like I'm all invested and shit.
he has bitched about Canada as much as some here bitch about the US.....

he has bitched about Canada as much as some here bitch about the US.....

Again, never seen that except where the main point was the US and he's going "not like Canada" as if he needs X amount of Canadian content in his playlist.

I'm willing to bet he doesn't even know what that means.

brand.gif

He is heading to Washington to beg for U.S taxpayer money again. He is unhappy with "Buy American" rules since our government and covert apparatus need your subsidies and jobs.

TORONTO – Ontario Premier Doug Ford says he will travel to Washington, D.C., next week and will unveil the province’s new trade strategy with the United States.

Speaking at the Canada 360 Economic Summit in Toronto, Ford said he has a way of potentially getting around Buy American policies.

Ford and Economic Development Minister Vic Fedeli are set to attend the winter meeting of the National Governors Association.

Hey shocked, I just started watching some rebel news videos. I had no idea Canada was so far gone. A critical book of Trudeau was banned, while 24 supporters had books published. I feel your pain. The US is finally getting our courts back, and now England is free. I feel for you, and hope you regain your freedom.

Hey shocked, I just started watching some rebel news videos. I had no idea Canada was so far gone. A critical book of Trudeau was banned, while 24 supporters had books published. I feel your pain. The US is finally getting our courts back, and now England is free. I feel for you, and hope you regain your freedom.

lol. That "news" is a little too extreme for me. I just use MSM to expose Canada, even as diverse media ownership is limited in Canada. Worst of the G20.

Companies who investing in Toronto and Ontario need to be woken up to the dangers of doing so. In Ontario alone we are belly-up as the covert police get increase after increase without accountability.

Forum List

Back