ONLY under 9% of this covid relief bill actually goes to COVID RELIEF

ONLY under 9% of this covid relief bill actually goes to COVID RELIEF... the balance goes to Nancy Pelosi'i Bull- Shit ......those damn swamp creatures aka Democrats are pathetic.
And wnen the Republicans vote it down, the uninformed blame them for being "Mean".

McCarthy Reveals Shocking Percentage of COVID Relief Bill That Is Actually About COVID-19
9%?! Haha takes a pretty incredible amount of spin to get that number. You don’t actually believe that do you?
Read the bill. I haven't located a pdf of the actual bill, but here's a statement of what's in it:

Thanks, That’s a better list than the one I posted. So do you agree that only 9% of that list would be considered Covid relief?
The 422 billion for $1400 stimulus checks alone accounts for 21.9% (.422/1.927), so no, I do not agree with the 9% number.

9% of 1.927 trillion is only 173 billion.
Agreed. The 9% claim is absurd. An obvious lie

$350 billion is a bailout for libtard cities and state who failed to fund their pensions. That isn't the fault of the rest of America, or the China Flu.

There are still billions for schools unspent from the last bill, and some of this doesn't get spent on schools for years.

Add up all that you think IS directly related to the China Flu and tell us what percent of the total it is.

GO!

A good chunk of this farce won't be allocated until 2022 and 2024. Hmmm?

Isn't 2022 the midterms? Isn't 2024 the Presidential election?

IMO, the DemonRats are trying to forestall any recovery until 2022 to make them look good for the midterms; well lubricated with billions of dollars in this turd of a bill.

Biden’s plan is not open borders. Neither was Clinton’s and Bloomberg’s. Not the way you consider it.

LOL

Catch and release is open borders by any other name. So is allowing unaccompanied minors to remain in the country rather than reunifying them with their family in their country of origin.

Biden’s plan is not open borders. Neither was Clinton’s and Bloomberg’s. Not the way you consider it.

LOL

Catch and release is open borders by any other name. So is allowing unaccompanied minors to remain in the country rather than reunifying them with their family in their country of origin.
Don't forget Veggie Joe tried to implement a ban on deportations until the courts bitchslapped him.

LOL

Silly me. I’d rather CBP focus on violent criminals over ordinary migrants.

Stupid priorities right?

LOL

Silly me. I’d rather CBP focus on violent criminals over ordinary migrants.

Stupid priorities right?
Illegals, not migrants.

Illegals, not migrants.
Call them whatever you want. I think violent criminals need to be prioritized over people just looking to work and live peaceful lives.

Apparently that makes me “open borders”.

ONLY under 9% of this covid relief bill actually goes to COVID RELIEF... the balance goes to Nancy Pelosi'i Bull- Shit ......those damn swamp creatures aka Democrats are pathetic.
And wnen the Republicans vote it down, the uninformed blame them for being "Mean".

McCarthy Reveals Shocking Percentage of COVID Relief Bill That Is Actually About COVID-19
9%?! Haha takes a pretty incredible amount of spin to get that number. You don’t actually believe that do you?
Read the bill. I haven't located a pdf of the actual bill, but here's a statement of what's in it:

Thanks, That’s a better list than the one I posted. So do you agree that only 9% of that list would be considered Covid relief?
The 422 billion for $1400 stimulus checks alone accounts for 21.9% (.422/1.927), so no, I do not agree with the 9% number.

Some would argue that the personal stimulus checks ($1400) are not considered COVID relief. However, I believe they would not be issued without the virus and its effects on the economy, job losses and other hardships visited on the lower income wage earners (individuals with less than $100K income and couples with less than $200K).

Some would argue that the personal stimulus checks ($1400) are not considered COVID relief. However, I believe they would not be issued without the virus and its effects on the economy, job losses and other hardships visited on the lower income wage earners (individuals with less than $100K income and couples with less than $200K).
Agreed which is why I originally said it takes quite the spin to come up with 9%. It’s an obvious lie. Everybody should be able to admit that unless they are partisan hacks

And when did that thought burst into your mind?

First of all, you have zero corroborating information to go with that outburst. 2nd, there are enough Congressional Republicans that are in favor of it already after the removal of the min wage which is a forgone conclusion. 3rd, the Dems don't need a single Republican Vote to pass it. There was enough Dems that wanted the min wage removed that it's being removed and will be passed by the House, Senate and signed by Biden by mid March.

Please stop lying. You lost the election, get over it.

I know you're new and all but he provided a link.
And you want to talk about corroborating information yet you dont give any yourself.

He provided a link to an OP Ed piece. I provided the link to the actual bill and the actual bill doesn't agree with the Op Ed piece.

What post #?

I'll do better than that. I'll repost the cite directly to the Congressional Site.

Union Calendar No. 117THCONGRESS 1STSESSIONH. R. ll [Report No. 117–

Your Vinnie Barberino Defense failed once again.

You probably shouldnt have.
It shows just how fucked up it is.

Actually, I agree. It's a F***up big time. One of the worst pieces of garbage I have ever seen outside a landfill. And to think, some Republicans voted for it.

Agreed which is why I originally said it takes quite the spin to come up with 9%. It’s an obvious lie. Everybody should be able to admit that unless they are partisan hacks
What % actually goes to "covid relief" using your definition of "covid relief"?

McCarthy is a lying little sleazeball. The coronavirus payments are coronavirus rdelated. Aid for state and local governments are coronavirus related. Payments for unemployment are coronavirus related.

McCarthy is a lying little sleazeball. The coronavirus payments are coronavirus rdelated. Aid for state and local governments are coronavirus related. Payments for unemployment are coronavirus related.
You are dumb enough to think $1 BILLION in "racial equity studies for farmers" is "covid virus related".

First of all, you have zero corroborating information to go with that outburst. 2nd, there are enough Congressional Republicans that are in favor of it already after the removal of the min wage which is a forgone conclusion. 3rd, the Dems don't need a single Republican Vote to pass it. There was enough Dems that wanted the min wage removed that it's being removed and will be passed by the House, Senate and signed by Biden by mid March.

And you want to talk about corroborating information yet you dont give any yourself.

He provided a link to an OP Ed piece. I provided the link to the actual bill and the actual bill doesn't agree with the Op Ed piece.

What post #?

I'll do better than that. I'll repost the cite directly to the Congressional Site.

Actually, I agree. It's a F***up big time. One of the worst pieces of garbage I have ever seen outside a landfill. And to think, some Republicans voted for it.

List those so called republicans.
I'll bet you a hundred bucks they're all rino's.

What post #?

According to you, anyone not worshipping Rump is a Rino. I wonder if the Boston Strangler, if he were a Republican, would be considered a Rino. Here is a list of Rinos, Lincoln, Eisenhower, Reagan, Teddy R. . But I will give you Noriega and El Chapo.

What post #?

According to you, anyone not worshipping Rump is a Rino. I wonder if the Boston Strangler, if he were a Republican, would be considered a Rino. Here is a list of Rinos, Lincoln, Eisenhower, Reagan, Teddy R. . But I will give you Noriega and El Chapo.

STFU and list them.

You are dumb enough to think $1 BILLION in "racial equity studies for farmers" is "covid virus related".

You are the one who is dumb. The provisions that I mention brings the percentage over 40% dedicated to coronavirus relief. That is way over 9%. McCartthy is a liar and you cannot refute that so you bring up something that is completely useless and lame.

What post #?

STFU and list them.

I don't feel the need to list to satisfy your trolling needs.

New Topics

Forum List

Back