ONLY under 9% of this covid relief bill actually goes to COVID RELIEF

Must be dark inside your ass. You canā€™t read links.
I can. Lots of links to lots of talking heads with the same opinions that are as detached from reality as yours.
Those damn tRump supporters posing as Democrats.

Bidenā€™s plan is not open borders. Neither was Clintonā€™s and Bloombergā€™s. Not the way you consider it.

ONLY under 9% of this covid relief bill actually goes to COVID RELIEF... the balance goes to Nancy Pelosi'i Bull- Shit ......those damn swamp creatures aka Democrats are pathetic.
And wnen the Republicans vote it down, the uninformed blame them for being "Mean".

McCarthy Reveals Shocking Percentage of COVID Relief Bill That Is Actually About COVID-19
9%?! Haha takes a pretty incredible amount of spin to get that number. You donā€™t actually believe that do you?
What % is it then?
Iā€™ll wait.
I havenā€™t calculated. Do you really believe itā€™s 9% though?!
And I donā€™t consider giving Fed employees $1400 a week if they have a kid at home relief. Itā€™s pork. Average Joe is scraping by on their own.
And still waiting for that check promised last year.

ONLY under 9% of this covid relief bill actually goes to COVID RELIEF... the balance goes to Nancy Pelosi'i Bull- Shit ......those damn swamp creatures aka Democrats are pathetic.
And wnen the Republicans vote it down, the uninformed blame them for being "Mean".

McCarthy Reveals Shocking Percentage of COVID Relief Bill That Is Actually About COVID-19
9%?! Haha takes a pretty incredible amount of spin to get that number. You donā€™t actually believe that do you?
What % is it then?
Iā€™ll wait.
Iā€™d be shocked if it was that high. I donā€™t see $171B listed in relief.
Letā€™s look at it this way. Which of these items do you not consider related to COVID relief?

The bill passed by the House would:
  • Provide most Americans with another direct payment ā€” this time for $1,400. (Republicans have proposed $1,000).
  • Extend federal bonus to unemployment benefits through August (the current benefit ends in mid-March) and bump up the amount to $400 per week. (Republicans want $300 a week through June).
  • Send $350 billion to state and local governments whose revenues have declined due to COVID social distancing measures (Republicans oppose any such "bailout").
  • Allocate $130 billion to help fully reopen schools and colleges (Republicans are countering with $50 billion).
  • Allot $30 billion to help renters and landlords weather economic losses (Republicans oppose any amount).
  • Set aside $50 billion for small-business assistance (Republicans agree).
  • Appropriate $160 billion for vaccine development, distribution and related needs (Republicans also agree).

What % is it then?
Iā€™ll wait.
And I donā€™t consider giving Fed employees $1400 a week if they have a kid at home relief. Itā€™s pork. Average Joe is scraping by on their own.
Itā€™s fine to not agree with the policy but that doesnā€™t mean the funds arenā€™t going towards COVID relief. If a parent is compensated for staying home to care for a kid who canā€™t go to school because the school is closed due to COVID then thatā€™s absolutely COVID relief.

A more accurate statement would be that McCarthy only agrees with 9% of the relief plan. But to say only 9% of the money is going towards Covid relief itā€™s just a flat out lie. Iā€™ll ask again. Do you believe it?

What % is it then?
Iā€™ll wait.
Itā€™s fine to not agree with the policy but that doesnā€™t mean the funds arenā€™t going towards COVID relief. If a parent is compensated for staying home to care for a kid who canā€™t go to school because the school is closed due to COVID then thatā€™s absolutely COVID relief.

A more accurate statement would be that McCarthy only agrees with 9% of the relief plan. But to say only 9% of the money is going towards Covid relief itā€™s just a flat out lie. Iā€™ll ask again. Do you believe it?
Well then 100% of the $1.9 Trillion with a T is Covid relief then.
No money pissed away, no pork, no politics, no crony capitalism.

What % is it then?
Iā€™ll wait.

Again, you can call it unnecessary or a waste but you canā€™t honestly say that only 9% is for Covid relief. That is a lie. Right?

I'd like to thank all three of you knuckle dragging simps for providing a classic example that is illustrative of how the minds of triggered Trumpletons take a pile of horseshit and expound on it.

Is that so? Then please be so kind as to explain just what percentage of the bill actually goes into coronavirus relief.
The thing that makes the 9% assertion a lie is it narrowly defines "COVID relief" as only the money directly related to administering vaccine shots. IOW, its horseshit for the rubes.
You are a lying sack berg80

The COVID bill hands out:

• $75 billion for medical supplies, testing, treatments, and vaccinations
So, less than $75 billion is for vaccines. That is nowhere near 9%, Dumbass.

So, you're seem to be implying that his claim is false, but you don't actually make any claim about how much of the covid relief bill is for covid relief.

So, what's up with that?
Do you define "COVID relief" as only the money dedicated to putting shots in people's arms? Cuz that is what the 9% horseshit assertion is based on.
You are still lying berg80

What % is it then?
Iā€™ll wait.

Again, you can call it unnecessary or a waste but you canā€™t honestly say that only 9% is for Covid relief. That is a lie. Right?
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wooohoooooooooo
1. it's not Covid relief if MORE goes to a certain group!!!!!!!!! how come everyone else isn't getting it? insane and UNFAIR = bullshit
2.ok--it's 9.3% or godamn 15%--anyway you slice it, it's insane bullshit
Fact check: Budd says 91% of stimulus 'is not even COVID-related' :: WRAL.com

What % is it then?
Iā€™ll wait.

1. it's not Covid relief if MORE goes to a certain group!!!!!!!!! how come everyone else isn't getting it? insane and UNFAIR = bullshit
You can call it insane and unfair and a waste but you canā€™t say it isnā€™t COVID relief. Whatā€™s with you people and your inability to just be honest?!

I donā€™t care what Bud or Bill or Buzz says. Itā€™s just flat out false to say on 9% is going to Covid relief

What % is it then?
Iā€™ll wait.

You can call it insane and unfair and a waste but you canā€™t say it isnā€™t COVID relief. Whatā€™s with you people and your inability to just be honest?!

I donā€™t care what Bud or Bill or Buzz says. Itā€™s just flat out false to say on 9% is going to Covid relief
$350 billion is a bailout for libtard cities and state who failed to fund their pensions. That isn't the fault of the rest of America, or the China Flu.

There are still billions for schools unspent from the last bill, and some of this doesn't get spent on schools for years.

Add up all that you think IS directly related to the China Flu and tell us what percent of the total it is.

GO!

Talk about squeezing your agenda into a completely unrelated issue.
I didn't bring up the issue of prolonging the pandemic. Reopening the southern border can do nothing regarding the virus other than extend the infections.

You have a reading comprehension problem.

What % is it then?
Iā€™ll wait.

Damn yā€™all are dropping like flies. Itā€™s ok to say ā€œyeah Lib youā€™re right, I was wrong and was just being hyperbolicā€

Youā€™d deny water is wet.
Thatā€™s the programming I was talking about. None of it is true. Just garbage from talking heads.

Yes, you're correctly parroting every Democrat talking point. It's a lie for anyone to deny those because leftism is truth and we all now it. To deny leftism is to lie.

Sheep
Still waiting for you to show me advocating open borders.

Liar.

Already did, fascist

Read the bill. I haven't located a pdf of the actual bill, but here's a statement of what's in it:

Forum List

Back