ONLY under 9% of this covid relief bill actually goes to COVID RELIEF

I'd like to thank all three of you knuckle dragging simps for providing a classic example that is illustrative of how the minds of triggered Trumpletons take a pile of horseshit and expound on it.

So, you want to actually try to refute the claim or you just here to talk shit?
See post #6. The pie chart below is horseshit because it implies nothing but money allocated for administering shots is actually COVID relief. Got it?

Interesting....

More money goes for bailouts (paying for the Democrats' fucked-up policy failures) than the Democrats are giving Americans to help them through the pandemic...

As a matter of fact, the Democrats are paying more to put Americans out of work than they are giving Americans to help them through this!!!!

And that's before we even get into the dangers of having perverts in Pakistan being able to look in their pants and tell what gender they are!!!!!

I'd like to thank all three of you knuckle dragging simps for providing a classic example that is illustrative of how the minds of triggered Trumpletons take a pile of horseshit and expound on it.

So, you want to actually try to refute the claim or you just here to talk shit?
See post #6. The pie chart below is horseshit because it implies nothing but money allocated for administering shots is actually COVID relief. Got it?

Another bunch that can't figure out that they lost already putting out a doctored chart. That's not proof of anything. The dead giveaway is the part that states "Policies that Destroys Jobs". If things go well, the only jobs that are going to be destroyed are the GOP House Representatives. If it goes bad then pretty much most of Congress is going to get wasted.

You can stop with the attempt at destroying America at any time. Either grab an ore and help row the boat or jump ship. Either way works.

ONLY under 9% of this covid relief bill actually goes to COVID RELIEF... the balance goes to Nancy Pelosi'i Bull- Shit ......those damn swamp creatures aka Democrats are pathetic.
And wnen the Republicans vote it down, the uninformed blame them for being "Mean".

so your saying that 81% of two trillion dollars are going for Speaker Pelosi’s pork projects? Forgive me if I doubt your sincerity. Please feel free to proves your apparent baseless statement.
Please forgive me my math was wrong it’s 91% not 81% based on your assertion.

More money goes for bailouts (paying for the Democrats' fucked-up policy failures) than the Democrats are giving Americans to help them through the pandemic...
Congratulations for memorizing that dishonest right wing media talking point.

ONLY under 9% of this covid relief bill actually goes to COVID RELIEF... the balance goes to Nancy Pelosi'i Bull- Shit ......those damn swamp creatures aka Democrats are pathetic.
And wnen the Republicans vote it down, the uninformed blame them for being "Mean".

And when did that thought burst into your mind?

First of all, you have zero corroborating information to go with that outburst. 2nd, there are enough Congressional Republicans that are in favor of it already after the removal of the min wage which is a forgone conclusion. 3rd, the Dems don't need a single Republican Vote to pass it. There was enough Dems that wanted the min wage removed that it's being removed and will be passed by the House, Senate and signed by Biden by mid March.

Please stop lying. You lost the election, get over it.

So, you're seem to be implying that his claim is false, but you don't actually make any claim about how much of the covid relief bill is for covid relief.

So, what's up with that?

You made the claim. Back it up with the actual bill. Considering it hasn't been written yet, good luck on that one. It's still in committee.

----it is OBVIOUS and undeniable and a clear and present danger to the US = SPENDING is out of control!!!!!!!!! =
1. this makes the Capitol protest necessary/not a crime/etc --as it was necessary 1776
2. impeach Biden/Harris/Pelosi/etc--now--they are destroying the country =
3. Federal workers are getting EXTRA $$$--MORE than us!!!!......they need to be getting LAID OFF, not MORE $$$$$!!! at least they should be furloughed ......we are in huge debt........
this is total bullshit ....this is totally insane
--a. allow me to reiterate--we are in huge debt and they are giving Fed workers MORE $$$ --and more than the rest of Americans--
5. etc

Last edited:
What else do the Feds need to spend the money under this topic? This package doesnt deal with purchasing the vaccine, or shipping it.
Absolutely false. The American Rescue Plan puts 160 billion dollars into more testing and tracing, manufacturing and distribution, and setting up vaccination sites — everything that’s needed to get vaccines into people’s arms, which is the most difficult logistical effort the United States has undertaken in peace time.
we already have funding for manufactoring, and distribution....and the money hasn't run out.

I consider setting up vaccine stations, and testing as tracing as "putting shots in people's arms" - do you have anyway of showing that isn't what the pie chart highlights?

Link?

I'd like to thank all three of you knuckle dragging simps for providing a classic example that is illustrative of how the minds of triggered Bidenists take a pile of horseshit and expound on it.

Is that so? Then please be so kind as to explain just what percentage of the bill actually goes into coronavirus relief.
The thing that makes the 9% assertion a lie is it narrowly defines "COVID relief" as only the money directly related to administering vaccine shots. IOW, its horseshit for the rubes.
see post # 27

While many congressional Republicans rally against a “blue state bailout” amid attempts to provide a second coronavirus relief package, plenty of red states are feeling the pain, too.

Just this past week, five GOP governors made a joint statement calling for Congress to pass a relief package to help their states deal with the fallout from the fast-spreading pandemic.

“The people in our states continue to pay a high price for Congress’ inaction,” said the statement from the Republican governors of Arkansas, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Hampshire and Vermont. “There is no more room for partisan positioning and political gamesmanship.”

Nothing was more predictable than congressional Repubs turning in to deficit scolds as soon as the King of Debt was kicked out of the WH.

I'd like to thank all three of you knuckle dragging simps for providing a classic example that is illustrative of how the minds of triggered Bidenists take a pile of horseshit and expound on it.
So, you were one of those nitwits who got through school by copying other student's work. You must be very proud.

So, you were one of those nitwits who got through school by copying other student's work. You must be very proud.
1.you are too stupid to realize I just pointed out that you and your buddies are just babble crapping
2. and you are babbling more crap
hahahahhahahahhahahhahaha

Let's look at the big picture here: With what little of the relief bill is actually stimulating the general economy, wages and production will not keep up with the massive inflation this bill is going to cause. The FED's money-printing machines are running full speed, yet there are still not enough available goods and services to justify having that much money in circulation.

The next few years are going to be rough, folks. Democrats don't seem to understand one simple concept: You can't spend your way into prosperity. Especially if it means spending billions of dollars to pay off those entities that helped you get elected, while giving American citizens a hearty "fuck you."

Link?

House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy released that figure. I'm assuming he's one of those who actually read the bill.

McCarthy Reveals Shocking Percentage of COVID Relief Bill That Is Actually About COVID-19

Is that so? Then please be so kind as to explain just what percentage of the bill actually goes into coronavirus relief.
The thing that makes the 9% assertion a lie is it narrowly defines "COVID relief" as only the money directly related to administering vaccine shots. IOW, its horseshit for the rubes.
see post # 27

If you actually read the proposed bill you would see that there is about 500 million left over from the last relief bill and the new one carries that amount forward but does not make it part of the 1.9 T amount. Now, I read some of the bill and find it very, very confusing and I do agree that some parts need to be removed. And it's NOT a bill yet. It's a proposal only.

American Rescue Plan 4Act of 2021’’.

But for the most part, it's about Covid 19 relief. And the amounts are not chiseled in stone like you believe they are. But this bill needs to be shortened up quite a bit and made more clear. Someone is playing "Confuse the Congress" on this one. It's so long that I doubt if any Rep or Senator is going to really read it.

Link?

House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy released that figure. I'm assuming he's one of those who actually read the bill.

McCarthy Reveals Shocking Percentage of COVID Relief Bill That Is Actually About COVID-19

Thanks.

C/P to the OP

see post # 27

If you actually read the proposed bill you would see that there is about 500 million left over from the last relief bill and the new one carries that amount forward but does not make it part of the 1.9 T amount. Now, I read some of the bill and find it very, very confusing and I do agree that some parts need to be removed. And it's NOT a bill yet. It's a proposal only.

American Rescue Plan 4Act of 2021’’.

But for the most part, it's about Covid 19 relief. And the amounts are not chiseled in stone like you believe they are. But this bill needs to be shortened up quite a bit and made more clear. Someone is playing "Confuse the Congress" on this one. It's so long that I doubt if any Rep or Senator is going to really read it.
it's RIGHT there in the link!!!!!!!!!!!!!..you can't refute it ---and you did not

Let's look at the big picture here: With what little of the relief bill is actually stimulating the general economy, wages and production will not keep up with the massive inflation this bill is going to cause. The FED's money-printing machines are running full speed, yet there are still not enough available goods and services to justify having that much money in circulation.

The next few years are going to be rough, folks. Democrats don't seem to understand one simple concept: You can't spend your way into prosperity. Especially if it means spending billions of dollars to pay off those entities that helped you get elected, while giving American citizens a hearty "fuck you."

It's either spend it or you get your wish for a full blown Civil War. One that you won't like the outcome.

New Topics

Forum List

Back