ONLY under 9% of this covid relief bill actually goes to COVID RELIEF

RadicalRedneck

Diamond Member
Oct 11, 2012
Last edited by a moderator:
ONLY under 9% of this covid relief bill actually goes to COVID RELIEF... the balance goes to Nancy Pelosi'i Bull- Shit ......those damn swamp creatures aka Democrats are pathetic.
And wnen the Republicans vote it down, the ubinformed blame them for being "Mean".
Are they sending a few mil to Africa to teach men how to properly wash their Johnsons like they did with ODumbo?

I'd like to thank all three of you knuckle dragging simps for providing a classic example that is illustrative of how the minds of triggered Trumpletons take a pile of horseshit and expound on it.

Is that so? Then please be so kind as to explain just what percentage of the bill actually goes into coronavirus relief.
The thing that makes the 9% assertion a lie is it narrowly defines "COVID relief" as only the money directly related to administering vaccine shots. IOW, its horseshit for the rubes.

ONLY under 9% of this covid relief bill actually goes to COVID RELIEF... the balance goes to Nancy Pelosi'i Bull- Shit ......those damn swamp creatures aka Democrats are pathetic.
And wnen the Republicans vote it down, the uninformed blame them for being "Mean".

And when did that thought burst into your mind?

First of all, you have zero corroborating information to go with that outburst. 2nd, there are enough Congressional Republicans that are in favor of it already after the removal of the min wage which is a forgone conclusion. 3rd, the Dems don't need a single Republican Vote to pass it. There was enough Dems that wanted the min wage removed that it's being removed and will be passed by the House, Senate and signed by Biden by mid March.

Please stop lying. You lost the election, get over it.

I'd like to thank all three of you knuckle dragging simps for providing a classic example that is illustrative of how the minds of triggered Trumpletons take a pile of horseshit and expound on it.

So, you want to actually try to refute the claim or you just here to talk shit?
See post #6. The pie chart below is horseshit because it implies nothing but money allocated for administering shots is actually COVID relief. Got it?

And wnen the Republicans vote it down, the uninformed blame them for being "Mean".

And when did that thought burst into your mind?

First of all, you have zero corroborating information to go with that outburst. 2nd, there are enough Congressional Republicans that are in favor of it already after the removal of the min wage which is a forgone conclusion. 3rd, the Dems don't need a single Republican Vote to pass it. There was enough Dems that wanted the min wage removed that it's being removed and will be passed by the House, Senate and signed by Biden by mid March.

Please stop lying. You lost the election, get over it.

So, you're seem to be implying that his claim is false, but you don't actually make any claim about how much of the covid relief bill is for covid relief.

So, what's up with that?

See post #6. The pie chart below is horseshit because it implies nothing but money allocated for administering shots is actually COVID relief.

Well, you again managed to assertion your opposing position, clearly, which grading on a curve for dems, gets you a passing grade.

But. I don't grade on a curve.

To REFUTE the op, give your numbers on what portion of the bill goes to covid relief.

Can anyone provide a detailed list of all the people getting money from this, in terms of where the money is going?

Seems hard to find. In fact, I doubt we will ever know.

So, you're seem to be implying that his claim is false, but you don't actually make any claim about how much of the covid relief bill is for covid relief.

So, what's up with that?
Do you define "COVID relief" as only the money dedicated to putting shots in people's arms? Cuz that is what the 9% horseshit assertion is based on.

Is that so? Then please be so kind as to explain just what percentage of the bill actually goes into coronavirus relief.
The thing that makes the 9% assertion a lie is it narrowly defines "COVID relief" as only the money directly related to administering vaccine shots. IOW, its horseshit for the rubes.
What else do the Feds need to spend the money under this topic? This package doesnt deal with purchasing the vaccine, or shipping it.

He has to defend our first nursing home "president." Give him a break

So, what's up with that?
Do you define "COVID relief" as only the money dedicated to putting shots in people's arms? Cuz that is what the 9% horseshit assertion is based on.

That could be a tad unfair. The direct payments could reasonable be considered covid relief.

so your saying that 81% of two trillion dollars are going for Speaker Pelosi’s pork projects? Forgive me if I doubt your sincerity. Please feel free to proves your apparent baseless statement.

What else do the Feds need to spend the money under this topic? This package doesnt deal with purchasing the vaccine, or shipping it.
Absolutely false. The American Rescue Plan puts 160 billion dollars into more testing and tracing, manufacturing and distribution, and setting up vaccination sites — everything that’s needed to get vaccines into people’s arms, which is the most difficult logistical effort the United States has undertaken in peace time.

Forum List

Back