ONLY under 9% of this covid relief bill actually goes to COVID RELIEF

Biden’s plan is not open borders. Neither was Clinton’s and Bloomberg’s. Not the way you consider it.

LOL

Catch and release is open borders by any other name. So is allowing unaccompanied minors to remain in the country rather than reunifying them with their family in their country of origin.
Don't forget Veggie Joe tried to implement a ban on deportations until the courts bitchslapped him.

He did not implement a ban on deportations. Violent criminals and terrorists will still be deported. A crooked Texas judge means nothing. Ordinary deportations will be delayed for 100 days most likely. The order is meaningless.
A judge who says a President must uphold his Oath of Office is crooked?:cuckoo:

Case law is clear. Presidents have a say in terms of deportations. The ASupreme Court allowed Trump to make up immigration law. This is a crooked judge.
Nice dodge.

Hardly. The Supreme Court allowed Trump to make up laws without their being passed by Congress. Not one of Trump's immigration rules were passed by Congress yet the Supreme Court allowed them to be implemented. Biden can ignore it..

ONLY under 9% of this covid relief bill actually goes to COVID RELIEF... the balance goes to Nancy Pelosi'i Bull- Shit ......those damn swamp creatures aka Democrats are pathetic.
And wnen the Republicans vote it down, the uninformed blame them for being "Mean".

McCarthy Reveals Shocking Percentage of COVID Relief Bill That Is Actually About COVID-19

Surely, this doesn't surprise you

The trouble is that it is a lie. The pandemic payments to individuals alone makes up more than 9% of the bill. Are Trump supporters capable of telling the truth?
Even using your dumbass definition of "covid related", you only come up with 40%.

So why do you support a bill that has the vast majority being waste?

There are more provisions that are corono virus related. Those 3 items alone prove that McCarthy is a liar and more than 9% of the bill goes to coronavirus relief. Try responding to the thread or start your own.

Thank you President Trump.
Whatever floats your boat.

Without President Trump enacting operation Warp Speed, you wouldn't even have a vaccine to be telling people what to do....Isn't it a real shame that right as it was being released, Biden, and the clowns came in and screwed up the distribution....Hell in some cases they are throwing some doses in the trash because Biden's "plan" is so f'ed up....But I am sure you'll blame that on Trump....That's what Demo's do when they F up....Blame it on the previous Repubs.....

That program was inacted long before Rump was ever born. He just put his twisted way of taking credit for something that someone else did. It dates back to right after WWI. And was used to get the Polio to the vaccine to the back country of north central America as well as others before it. I would say that Rump should be ashamed of himself but he isn't.
Operation Warp Speed has been around since WWII?

Why don't you fetch us a link.

It wasn't called Operation Warp Speed. But it's been around for decades. The Military has done this along with the Executive Branch for decades starting in 1918.

Vaccines for Pandemic Threats

I can't find where HD donated a number of MCs to deliver vaccines in the past but I have a feeler out to the Hogs.

Dealing with you is like dealing with a spoiled, know it all child.
Hmmmm................

Your link outlines what Govt agencies do for pandemics, but nothing in your link lists the steps outlined in Operation Warp Speed.

A major fail by you.

Try again, Sonny.

Operation Warp Speed is just another name for a program that already existed. And that system worked and worked well until your Diety started screwing it up. There was a book that was passed on from President to President outlining this program. Your Deity claimed he never received it and then later admitted he had but never read it. Instead, he gave it a fancy name and then screwed it up with his own edicts. The only reason he didn't completely destroy it is that MOST didn't follow his insane instructions. Not even his own staff.

Operation Warp Speed is just another name for a program that already existed.

It is?

Please link us up to this program. Your first link did no such thing.

Back to the drawing board for you, Cletus.

Already did. You just won't accept it because your Deity says that HE invented it. Just like someone else claimed he invented the Internet.

Nope. Your link has none of the things Operation Warp Speed has.

Keep digging, Gomer.

I don't remember which other USMB member said it but trying to tell you that your Orange Deity isn't a God is like trying to convince the Pope that God doesn't exist. Keep trolling, cultist.

ONLY under 9% of this covid relief bill actually goes to COVID RELIEF... the balance goes to Nancy Pelosi'i Bull- Shit ......those damn swamp creatures aka Democrats are pathetic.
And wnen the Republicans vote it down, the uninformed blame them for being "Mean".

McCarthy Reveals Shocking Percentage of COVID Relief Bill That Is Actually About COVID-19

Please post the entire bill passed by the H. or Rep. McCarthy is not credible, thus, unless you have a copy to prove your thread is credible, you ought to STFU or be known as a kook.
Already been posted, troll.

Post the link!

Forum List

Back