Only MAGA movement could end the atrocity of Roe

justaschmuck9

Platinum Member
Aug 1, 2022

This is probably the primary reason the Swamp Monsters dislike Trump: He ended Roe. If he had not nominated those particular people for the scotus, I doubt we would have gotten rid of this hideous decision.

And on top of that, Trump proved you don't have to be a baby murder advocate to win the presidency. So much for "most Americans want legalized abortion"- a total lie from the lying media that can't stop lying

This is probably the primary reason the Swamp Monsters dislike Trump: He ended Roe. If he had not nominated those particular people for the scotus, I doubt we would have gotten rid of this hideous decision.

And on top of that, Trump proved you don't have to be a baby murder advocate to win the presidency. So much for "most Americans want legalized abortion"- a total lie from the lying media that can't stop lying
A Republican like "W" would never have let this happen.

From this excellent article

During the 2016 election, a couple of good people were running on the Republican side for president. But I will tell you right now that not a single one of those 16 would have withstood the flaming arrows Trump did to get his three Supreme Court justices over the finish line.

Wow... I just finished reading this article and it blew me away the way he writes.

I'm going to keep a copy of this forever. :)

Forum List

Back