Only in North Mexico will politicians force taxpayers to reward bottom feeders...Beach front RV living for our pet humans...WTF?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
Yep, Governor Newsom is forcing taxpayers to cover the costs related to this beach front utopian RV park for the filthiest least productive among us.
I wonder if politicians in red states would perpetuate, manifest and foster such filth...would they incentivize citizens to become bottom feeding taxpayer dependent liabilities?
26116174-8125825-Holidaymakers_have_been_asked_to_leave_and_others_warned_to_avoi-a-10_1584542844217.jpg

Last edited:
If they're really filth as you say, wouldn't it be GOOD thing to keep them quarantined away from everyone else? It makes more sense than everyone going to church and attempting to pray the virus away.

Police arrest Florida pastor for holding church services despite stay-at-home order

Yes, we should quarantine them by providing the human cockroaches with a tent, a sleeping bag, a wrist rocket, a fishing pole and a bus ride to a resource rich forest far far away.
Mexicrats think we should take the ocean away from our best and put the cockroaches up in $100k RV's on the beach front.

You honestly can't see the flaw in this bullshit can you?

I'm lucky enough to live far removed from the human cockroaches. I live in an all white english only speaking city...it's terrible here...you'd hate it.

But yet all you do is bitch about it day in, day out.

Must really suck to be so miserable all the time

I'm lucky enough to live far removed from the human cockroaches. I live in an all white english only speaking city...it's terrible here...you'd hate it.

I frequent that super shithole of LA often...It blows mind every time I do....it's like watching an episode of Twilight Zone.
Say, do you think tax dollars should be spent on $100k RV's and beach front RV parks for the pieces of shit among us?
(watch this folks...watch how loony the average Mexifornian is)

Yep, Governor Newsom is forcing taxpayers to cover the costs related to this beach front utopian RV park for the filthiest least productive among us.
I wonder if politicians in red states would perpetuate, manifest and foster such filth...would they incentivize citizens to become bottom feeding taxpayer dependent liabilities?
26116174-8125825-Holidaymakers_have_been_asked_to_leave_and_others_warned_to_avoi-a-10_1584542844217.jpg
The liberals in california are insane

completely out of their minds

I frequent that super shithole of LA often...It blows mind every time I do....it's like watching an episode of Twilight Zone.
Say, do you think tax dollars should be spent on $100k RV's and beach front RV parks for the pieces of shit among us?

Why would you frequent a shit hole you hate?

Why would you frequent a shit hole you hate?
Business...you wouldn't understand.

"Say, do you think tax dollars should be spent on $100k RV's and beach front RV parks for the pieces of shit among us?"

hate to tell you this, but if those rv's in the pic are the ones youre calling $100K rv's - YOU AINT EVEN F'N CLOSE-

maybe 30-35 K

I stayed at Dockwiler Beach state park once. It is on a beautiful stretch of beach with access to the beach. The down side and reason we never went back is it is right across the street from the L A waste treatment plant. The smell at times was REALLY BAD.

Forum List

Back