Only in Alabama

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, the shooter considered the pregnant woman and her unborn American citizen her rivals for the affection of the baby's father post birth. The police disregarded the facts of motivation in a killing, but God will not disregard anything. This is the case of the pistol-packing un-mama.

The police didn't disregard it... they followed the stupidity of "Stand your Ground" meaning you have a God-given right to shoot any person who gets in your space. That's what the gun nutters have given us, and you "pro-lifers" are perfectly fine with the 33,000 gun deaths we have a year.

Since Fetuses aren't people, she didn't kill anyone, but she was guilty of assault and should have been charged with that.

But the crazy of charging the woman here... that's just nuts.
Lying again I see 23000 of those firearms deaths are Suicides and the absence of a firearm would not stop them. Further since 1992 murder has dropped by a hell of a lot so has firearms crimes and what happened during that time from 1992 to present? MILLIONS more firearms in private hands MILLIONS more people carrying. You all claimed more firearms and more carry would lead to a wild west where shoot outs would be common and crime would skyrocket. You were wrong on ALL counts.

I think that gun deaths are right around 10,000 a year as SUICIDERS are excluded . Now 10,000 deaths a year is not bad as those deaths are the price paid for remaining an armed people . Remember , there are at least 320 million people in the USA . More people die in Auto accidents than die by gun JoeB . ---------------- JUST A COMMENT .

Here's the thing. With Cars, we really can't live without them without spending a lot more on public transportation that we do now.

But every year, government and private industry spend billions making driving a safer activity.. this is why the number of auto deaths have done this.

View attachment 266842

Meanwhile, the gun industry has made their products more dangerous and more accessible, which is not surprising the number of gun deaths are going up.
They are NOT going up RETARD they have gone DOWN since 1992.

One among us who is convinced that being a serf is superior to being free in an actual nation. True, serfs are fed by their masters.....but only as much as the master might choose on any given day.

Doesn't this board have a rule about being over 13 to play?

See my post above, silly man.

Ugh, I don't think I can stomach your racism and self-loathing misogyny a second time.
(1) Speaking of someone's color is not racism. It's observance. I'm a designer, and my specialty is color. People have colors. Saying someone is black or white is not racism. It's stating a fact in truth.
(2) I don't self-loath, and I am not a misogynist. While I'm far from perfect, I do believe in God's laws and taught them to children in our church for the 12 years my children were growing up. I know what they are, and I have great reverie for God and his laws. I pray constantly for his guidance and honor him for his goodness and mercy to me and to my family. I do my best to keep my life in accordance with what my understanding of the bible suggests. When I make mistakes, I take it to the Lord in prayer, and he strengthens me to avoid making those kinds of errors for the duration. I like what I've done with my life, but I won't bother you with the details, because you'd just find fault with it due to your narrow views of conservative people who are just annoyances in your path.

Does it make you happy to disparage people who love God enough to read the Good Book and make an effort to practice it, Mr. JoeB?

We established that most of you nutters don't read the "Good Book". You were unaware of several stories in the bible that are just awful. This is kind of why I disparage you. You don't read the Book, you just accept the Disney-fied version your pastors feed you.

There's nothing in the bible about abortion. Quite the contrary, the bible is just fine with killing fetuses, especially if they have the bad luck to be inside women who were rape victims who didn't cry out (Deuteronomy 22:23-24 ) women who were from enemy nations, women who commit adultery.

Here's kind of a best of.

Abortion is not murder. A fetus is not considered a human life.
If men strive, and hurt a woman with child, so that her fruit depart from her, and yet no mischief follow: he shall be surely punished, according as the woman's husband will lay upon him; and he shall pay as the judges determine. And if any mischief follow, then thou shalt give life for life. -- Exodus 21:22-23

The Bible places no value on fetuses or infants less than one month old.
And if it be from a month old even unto five years old, then thy estimation shall be of the male five shekels of silver, and for the female thy estimation shall be three shekels of silver. -- Leviticus 27:6

Fetuses and infants less than one month old are not considered persons.
Number the children of Levi after the house of their fathers, by their families: every male from a month old and upward shalt thou number them. And Moses numbered them according to the word of the LORD. -- Numbers 3:15-16
And the LORD said unto Moses, Number all the firstborn of the males of the children of Israel from a month old and upward, and take the number of their names. -- Numbers 3:40

God sometimes approves of killing fetuses.
And Moses said unto them, Have ye saved all the women alive? ... Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. -- Numbers 31:15-17
(Some of the non-virgin women must have been pregnant. They would have been killed along with their unborn fetuses.)

Give them, O LORD: what wilt thou give? give them a miscarrying womb and dry breasts. -- Hosea 9:14
Yea, though they bring forth, yet will I slay even the beloved fruit of their womb. -- Hosea 9:16

Samaria shall become desolate; for she hath rebelled against her God: they shall fall by the sword: their infants shall be dashed in pieces, and their women with child shall be ripped up. -- Hosea 13:16

God sometimes kills newborn babies to punish their parents.
Because by this deed thou hast given great occasion to the enemies of the LORD to blaspheme, the child also that is born unto thee shall surely die. -- 2 Samuel 12:14

God sometimes causes abortions by cursing unfaithful wives.
The priest shall say unto the woman, The LORD make thee a curse and an oath among thy people, when the LORD doth make thy thigh to rot, and thy belly to swell. And this water that causeth the curse shall go into thy bowels, to make thy belly to swell, and thy thigh to rot: And the woman shall say, Amen, amen. ...
And when he hath made her to drink the water, then it shall come to pass, that, if she be defiled, and have done trespass against her husband, that the water that causeth the curse shall enter into her, and become bitter, and her belly shall swell, and her thigh shall rot: and the woman shall be a curse among her people. And if the woman be not defiled, but be clean; then she shall be free, and shall conceive seed. -- Numbers 5:21-21, 27-28

God's law sometimes requires the execution (by burning to death) of pregnant women.
Tamar thy daughter in law hath played the harlot; and also, behold, she is with child by whoredom. And Judah said, Bring her forth, and let her be burnt. -- Genesis 38:24

And then there's this statement, which could only be found in the Bible:
Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones. -- Psalm 137:9
You already said you are an atheist. When you deny God and you deny his word, nobody can stop you on the future you have chosen for yourself, according to the Proverbs. Sayonara, Joe.

Jimmy Carter: Investigation would show Trump lost 2016 election
Former President Jimmy Carter said Friday morning that Donald Trump is an illegitimate president due to Russian interference in the 2016 election.

Soooooo if Hillary Clinton had won the 2016 election would she also have been illegitimate?
Carter has always been so disappointing.
The biased American Press is about 10,000X more influential to our elections than foreign countries.
Social Media censorship influences our elections.
Allowing millions of non-citizens to vote influences our elections.
Democrats voting multiple times influences our elections.
Blocking Voter ID laws influences our elections
Clearly Carter is trying to undermine President Trump and our democracy*.
Shame on you Jimmy.

Forgot the TDS meds.

There is no evidence Trump is illegitimate President, further if we talk collusion, well we all know that the establishment is colluding with the democrats to turn the country into a 3rd world shithole. Patriotic Americans are colluding to stop them. I will be colluding with the patriotic Americans.

lots of democrats are getting SILLY-----Shumer in NYC ---and now Carter. Nice guys----but they need to retire

and now Carter. Nice guys----but they need to retire

I think that Carter has retired. However that doesn't mean he has to become mute!
Carter had the chance to become a great president just by following Nixon/Ford. Even though I am beginning to believe that Nixon was set up and made it worse with the traitor press helping it along. Carter screwed up at a time when we were in a malaise by making it worse. However he was hamstrung by the bills that came do from LBJ also. The failed Iran rescue attempt ended any chance to win a 2nd term. And letting the Ayatollah Khomeini take charge was a mistake.

and now Carter. Nice guys----but they need to retire

I think that Carter has retired. However that doesn't mean he has to become mute!
Carter had the chance to become a great president just by following Nixon/Ford. Even though I am beginning to believe that Nixon was set up and made it worse with the traitor press helping it along. Carter screwed up at a time when we were in a malaise by making it worse. However he was hamstrung by the bills that came do from LBJ also. The failed Iran rescue attempt ended any chance to win a 2nd term. And letting the Ayatollah Khomeini take charge was a mistake.

And?

President Carter is entitled to his opinion. The rest of us our entitled to ours. I did not vote for him nor agree with him, but he is the President.

Funny that dems are doing exactly what they accused Republicans of doing - refusing to accept the results of elections.

Dems have certified EVIDENCE of interference in the election.

repugs just have trump's rants.

DATA vs fantasies.
1. The Russians always meddled in US elections. Ted Kennedy even "colluded" with them to beat Reagan.
2. Who was president during the 2016 election? WTF did he do to protect the election from foreign meddling?
3. What evidence of interference do you have? That the Russians spent $1,300 on Google ads and bought some Facebook ads? How many votes were affected? Most voters don't even have FB, and no one pays attention to ads. So please define your "interference".
4. When Barr, Huber, Durham and Horowitz issue their reports on the illegal spying, and the illegal Mueller investigation, and the illegal deep state coup attempts, the Obama admin will be tarred with the biggest scandal in US history.
5. Those will be real indictments instead of "collusion and obstruction" fantasies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back