Only about half of Russia's billionaire oligarchs are being sanctioned

Street Juice

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2018
Baltimore
Only about half of Russia's billionaire oligarchs are being sanctioned, but if you notice which half is operating as usual, you'll be called an antisemite.

From that alone, we know that the Russia//Ukraine conflict is Khazar (Jewish) at its root. Christians killing Christians for the benefit of Khazars (Jews). Again.

I'm curious..........exactly HOW does one "sanction" someone with so much money, they can literally do anything they want, any time they want??? Anything that is done to them is a useless gesture. Take one of their yachts away from them, they go buy another one. Whoop Dee Fucking Doo!!!

I'm curious..........exactly HOW does one "sanction" someone with so much money, they can literally do anything they want, any time they want??? Anything that is done to them is a useless gesture. Take one of their yachts away from them, they go buy another one. Whoop Dee Fucking Doo!!!
It's in the competition with each other that the sanctions matter.
In the current Russia/Ukraine mess, the non-sanctioned billionaires are primarily Jews, the sanctioned, primarily Gentiles.

Only about half of Russia's billionaire oligarchs are being sanctioned, but if you notice which half is operating as usual, you'll be called an antisemite.

This is true; and they have close ties with the Israeli government. I posted a list of them in another thread, don't recall which one though. About half were Jews, both Ukrainian and Russian.

Depends on how many governments, and banks cooperate; and as we know, if they own some industries, they aren't being sanctioned at all. They control a lot of industries and mining these days.

This is true; and they have close ties with the Israeli government. I posted a list of them in another thread, don't recall which one though. About half were Jews, both Ukrainian and Russian.
As are Nuland (who admitted in Senate testimony our involvement with bio-weapons programs in Ukraine) and Zelensky

An elite club and average people aren't in it.

I would imagine that AI program Katerina Tikhonova runs at the University also has a lot of UAE money involved. Makes me wonder how many troll accounts here actually belong to one of those AI programs Putin's daughter in in charge of.

Forum List

Back