Only a stupid mutherfucker would schedule a dr. appt on their day off

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
I had no idea that 2/15 was a holiday when I put in for a half of day with my supervisor. Then someone brought to my attention that 2/15 was a holiday and I told my supervisor I need to change the day again because only a complete jackass would go to see a doctor on their day off

She wanted to know why I can't go to see a doctor on my day off. Because I'm off and that's my day to do whatever I want to do. Am I the only person on the planet who would not go to the doctor on their day off?

Or someone with kids who doesn't get paid on their day off.

Remember, unions gave us days off and sick days.

I had no idea that 2/15 was a holiday when I put in for a half of day with my supervisor. Then someone brought to my attention that 2/15 was a holiday and I told my supervisor I need to change the day again because only a complete jackass would go to see a doctor on their day off

She wanted to know why I can't go to see a doctor on my day off. Because I'm off and that's my day to do whatever I want to do. Am I the only person on the planet who would not go to the doctor on their day off?
That what "days off" means. Taking care of other business. Yeah, you are one of the few.

I work a 4-10 hour day schedule (Mon-Thurs). I schedule as many of my MD appointments and other business for Fridays as I can. It keeps me from wasting my vacation time on that stuff.

None of my employees take time off work to go see a doctor. They do it on their days off.

Interestingly enough, none are stupid motherfuckers. They are simply acting as responsible adults.

I have so much PTO it doesn't even matter....

Plus, but I do try to schedule all my Dr stuff during the winter months. Spring and Summer are way too busy...

You get Presidents Day off, lucky you. I always went on days off, that is why I liked to work every other weekend , so on my days off I could run errands and make appoints.

No but you are the only guy who wouldn't check the calendar before scheduling a day off.

Am I the only person on the planet who would not go to the doctor on their day off?

No, but you may be the only one to tell your boss that's the reason you want to reschedule the time off.

Honestly if an employee told me this they'd be marked 'no advancement' material as I'd see it as immature.

Not trying to be a dick about it, but if you want to move up you've got to look like you want to move up.....

:rofl:

Calendar- learn how to use one. They must be laughing their asses off about you.

Am I the only person on the planet who would not go to the doctor on their day off?

No, but you may be the only one to tell your boss that's the reason you want to reschedule the time off.

Honestly if an employee told me this they'd be marked 'no advancement' material as I'd see it as immature.

Not trying to be a dick about it, but if you want to move up you've got to look like you want to move up.....
^ that

Man I plan to lay in my boxers on a holiday. Not going to no damm doctor. Lol. That's what the sick time is for idiot

You get Presidents Day off, lucky you. I always went on days off, that is why I liked to work every other weekend , so on my days off I could run errands and make appoints.

Yeah I'm so used to it being on the 18th or 19th

Not the 15th

Also it was originally scheduled for 2/5 but the supervisor made me rescheduled because a lot of people are off that day. So that's why I chose the 15th thinking it was a regular day.

I have tons of sick time and I plan to use it

That's what the sick time is for idiot

Obviously your employer has a very liberal sick day policy. Not all co.panies do. Und r r your plan I could go to 3 appointments a year then I'd be put on Positive Discipline for excessive unscheduled absences.

Man I plan to lay in my boxers on a holiday. Not going to no damm doctor. Lol. That's what the sick time is for idiot

I wasn't disagreeing with you on what I'd prefer to do on a holiday. Read the post. Actually I was trying to offer an opinion from the perspective of someone that actually makes these sorts of judgements and decisions so you don't stick your own dick in a meat grinder again.

You're welcome, dumbfuck.

if you'd like to take that advice, as you should so you don't continue to grind your own johnson into goo, that's fine. If you'd rather not, that's fine with me too. It ain't my job you're fucking up....

Also it was originally scheduled for 2/5 but the supervisor made me rescheduled because a lot of people are off that day. So that's why I chose the 15th thinking it was a regular day.

I have tons of sick time and I plan to use it
You're planning on being sick?

Hope you're comfy on that rung of the ladder of success because that's as good as it's gonna get.

I wasn't disagreeing with you on what I'd prefer to do on a holiday. Read the post. Actually I was trying to offer an opinion from the perspective of someone that actually makes these sorts of judgements and decisions so you don't stick your own dick in a meat grinder again.

You're welcome, dumbfuck.

if you'd like to take that advice, as you should so you don't continue to grind your own johnson into goo, that's fine. If you'd rather not, that's fine with me too. It ain't my job you're fucking up....
fbj is such a tard.

Forum List

Back