Only a fucking moron would boycott the Georgia Senate runoff election

I swear to fucking god this better be a joke!
I don't give a rats ass what kind of conspiracy theories you believe in, but handing the Senate to Biden and the Dims would be a disaster and anyone in Georgia that claims to be a Republican, you better get your fucking fat ass up off the couch and do your fucking duty!!!!!!!!!! Goddamn fucking idiots!!!!!!!!!!!

Trump to Campaign for Georgia Senate Candidates as His Supporters Threaten Boycott

President Donald Trump on Thursday said he will travel to Georgia to campaign for Republican Senate runoff candidates as his supporters threatened a boycott of the upcoming election.

"Speaking of Georgia, I'll be going there," Trump told reporters after talking to U.S. service members in a teleconference call on Thanksgiving Day, "Maybe I'll go twice." He noted that he wanted to encourage support for Republican incumbents Kelly Loeffler and David Perdue in a stadium, but "can't, because of COVID."

White House spokesperson Judd Deere confirmed that Trump will visit Georgia on December 5.

It is just sore loser depressed republicans, as rabid dogs. Many Georgia republicans may very well listen. People in depression often become self destructive and destructive to family members and others around them. I do not really care. Part of me even thinks it funny, but another part of me knows it is wrong to laugh at the mentally ill.

Well this would be the classic case of cutting off your dick so that you can see your balls.
I agree, but I think it is your party if I am not mistake (if wrong, I do apologize), so I don't really care as an independent. It is truly strange, though.

Today it's very important to have a majority. With the country so divided, gone are the days when members of both parties would cross the aisle and help with varying legislation.
That is one of the things President Biden will have to work on. Will not be easy, but he has a history of doing it before. Hopefully not as hard as reflected on this message board, as you do not meet many people in stores or work environments as closed minded as on here. The us against them mentality was and is a formula for bad government. People who obstruct for the sole purpose of obstructing should be shunned, just as they would be in private business. Nobody puts up with that crap in the normal world or work group, just the political world. It is not that the normal world is out of sync. It is the radical political nut-balls on both sides, loud though they may be, that are the problem.

Last edited:
I don't give a rats ass what kind of conspiracy theories you believe in, but handing the Senate to Biden and the Dims would be a disaster and anyone in Georgia that claims to be a Republican, you better get your fucking fat ass up off the couch and do your fucking duty!!!!!!!!!! Goddamn fucking idiots!!!!!!!!!!!

Trump to Campaign for Georgia Senate Candidates as His Supporters Threaten Boycott

President Donald Trump on Thursday said he will travel to Georgia to campaign for Republican Senate runoff candidates as his supporters threatened a boycott of the upcoming election.

"Speaking of Georgia, I'll be going there," Trump told reporters after talking to U.S. service members in a teleconference call on Thanksgiving Day, "Maybe I'll go twice." He noted that he wanted to encourage support for Republican incumbents Kelly Loeffler and David Perdue in a stadium, but "can't, because of COVID."

White House spokesperson Judd Deere confirmed that Trump will visit Georgia on December 5.

It is just sore loser depressed republicans, as rabid dogs. Many Georgia republicans may very well listen. People in depression often become self destructive and destructive to family members and others around them. I do not really care. Part of me even thinks it funny, but another part of me knows it is wrong to laugh at the mentally ill.

Well this would be the classic case of cutting off your dick so that you can see your balls.
I agree, but I think it is your party if I am not mistake (if wrong, I do apologize), so I don't really care as an independent. It is truly strange, though.

Today it's very important to have a majority. With the country so divided, gone are the days when members of both parties would cross the aisle and help with varying legislation.
Anyone who crosses the aisle will get their pee pees whacked. This is a war and treason will not be tolerated.
Is that how you ran your company or how your company operated? How long did it stay in business with that attitude? Being assholes, just to be assholes was never a path to the top or even remaining relevant or or employed where I came from.

That is one of the things President Biden will have to work on. Will not be easy, but he has a history of doing it before. Hopefully not as hard as reflected on this message board, as you do not many meet people in stores or work environments as closed minded as on here. The us against them mentality was and is a formula for bad government. People who obstruct for the sole purpose of obstructing should be shunned, just as they would be in private business. Nobody puts up with that crap in the normal world or work group, just the political world. It is not that the normal world is out of sync. It is the radical political nut-balls on both sides, loud though they may be, that are the problem.

I'm not so worried about Biden himself. It's the people he will be surrounded by that worry me. You can bet right this minute the AOC wing of the Dimocrat party are lining up with their list of demands.
He will likely cave on many items and issues on their agenda. Same goes for the Senate. If the Dims achieve the majority, the pressure to as Chuck Schumer said "If Dims win the Senate we will change America" will be over the top. He of course will be the majority leader should the Dims take it over, so I'm going to take him at his word.
This is not the election my side needs to be sitting out. It needs to be the opposite in fact, my side needs to work hard this next month to get at least one of these wins.

Not necessary, Marc. The Kraken has been released in Georgia.
What's the kraken?
You never saw Pirates of the Caribbean???!!!

No I didn't.

That saying comes from that movie?
Well, I guess it lives in more than one movie, but it's a mythical monster that eats ships and enslaves the souls of the sailors. Looks a lot like a giant octopus.

The Kraken was a legendary sea monster, a leviathan sent to prey on unwary ships and mariners. A fearsome creature with tentacles, closely resembling a giant squid, the Kraken was said to be the length of 10 ships. This terrible beast would be a subject of many legends and lore that circulated for centuries on the Seven Seas.

Few had seen the Kraken and lived to tell the tale. The word "Kraken" was first heard in seagoing lore and mythology, referring to a creature whose many arms or tentacles could reach to the top of a ship's mainmast and could without any great effort capsize a fully-rigged vessel. The huge suckers on the Kraken's tentacles were strong enough to pull the flesh clean away from a sailor's face.

Last edited:

They need to be forced. It's good for 'em.

That is one of the things President Biden will have to work on. Will not be easy, but he has a history of doing it before. Hopefully not as hard as reflected on this message board, as you do not many meet people in stores or work environments as closed minded as on here. The us against them mentality was and is a formula for bad government. People who obstruct for the sole purpose of obstructing should be shunned, just as they would be in private business. Nobody puts up with that crap in the normal world or work group, just the political world. It is not that the normal world is out of sync. It is the radical political nut-balls on both sides, loud though they may be, that are the problem.

I'm not so worried about Biden himself. It's the people he will be surrounded by that worry me. You can bet right this minute the AOC wing of the Dimocrat party are lining up with their list of demands.
He will likely cave on many items and issues on their agenda. Same goes for the Senate. If the Dims achieve the majority, the pressure to as Chuck Schumer said "If Dims win the Senate we will change America" will be over the top. He of course will be the majority leader should the Dims take it over, so I'm going to take him at his word.
This is not the election my side needs to be sitting out. It needs to be the opposite in fact, my side needs to work hard this next month to get at least one of these wins.
Hope you are wrong about Joe caving to the loudmouth AOC like contingent of his party or yours. It is not what he ran on. His candidacy was sold on mainstream to mainstream, no matter how the far right wanted or wants to portray it. We will see. I was voting for somebody of a more centrist viewpoint and even handed approach. It will take several months to see if I got what was presented and voted for.
I saw this morning, where trump is planning to hold a rally in Georgia to support your republican candidates. Apparently, the call for republicans to boycott was just from the loudmouth disruptive wing of your party. You have your AOCs also. He has about 30 days to tamp down the nut-balls on what is left of the republican side of the fence. It is always the loudmouths, outside the mainstream (away from the center) that are the least balanced and cause the most problems. He will have to walk a fine line and curb his own nut-ball self serving impulses to help pull it off. Will be interesting to see him try. Whatever the outcome, I am quite willing to live with it if the people of Georgia vote for it.

Well..................................

What's the kraken?

No I didn't.

Well, I guess it lives in more than one movie, but it's a mythical monster that eats ships and enslaves the souls of the sailors. Looks a lot like a giant octopus.

The Kraken was a legendary sea monster, a leviathan sent to prey on unwary ships and mariners. A fearsome creature with tentacles, closely resembling a giant squid, the Kraken was said to be the length of 10 ships. This terrible beast would be a subject of many legends and lore that circulated for centuries on the Seven Seas.

Few had seen the Kraken and lived to tell the tale. The word "Kraken" was first heard in seagoing lore and mythology, referring to a creature whose many arms or tentacles could reach to the top of a ship's mainmast and could without any great effort capsize a fully-rigged vessel. The huge suckers on the Kraken's tentacles were strong enough to pull the flesh clean away from a sailor's face.

Yes I know what a Kraken is but didn't know that saying was used in that movie. I've never seen the movie.

What's the kraken?

No I didn't.

Yes I know what a Kraken is but didn't know that saying was used in that movie. I've never seen the movie.

I guess it was in Pirates 2.

Johnny Depp was a genius in #1. It's a lot of fun!

I don’t get Republicans who still take Mainstream news seriously ????

Where are the links to the Parler posts?

I see quotes, but not links to the quotes.

The article says the quotes are from screenshots.

Why can’t they share the screenshot or the post?

I’d like to see the profile of the people who said it. What is their post history like, did they just register, or do they not even exist?

I’m searching Parler and I don’t see anything trending about boycotting the vote

Even if it's a farce, if they are achieving a big time media source like Newsweek to suggest the story is real, that's bad enough.
Where have you been the past 4 years?

You still don’t understand the concept of Fake News?

Anyone who crosses the aisle will get their pee pees whacked. This is a war and treason will not be tolerated.

There is nothing like an old fool.

That is one of the things President Biden will have to work on. Will not be easy, but he has a history of doing it before. Hopefully not as hard as reflected on this message board, as you do not meet many people in stores or work environments as closed minded as on here. The us against them mentality was and is a formula for bad government. People who obstruct for the sole purpose of obstructing should be shunned, just as they would be in private business. Nobody puts up with that crap in the normal world or work group, just the political world. It is not that the normal world is out of sync. It is the radical political nut-balls on both sides, loud though they may be, that are the problem.
Isn't obstruction for the sake of obstruction exactly what the entire republican establishment did to the Obama Administration for 8 years?

I believe they actually stated as much.

Isn't obstruction for the sake of obstruction exactly what the entire republican establishment did to the Obama Administration for 8 years?

I believe you are correct. Still, B.O. got a lot done and the country moved forward. Joe had the 8 year experience. That means, I personally think he should understand and be able to and is in fact responsible to the country to navigate the obstruction and move forward.

The Democrats Dirty Tricks Operatives have destroyed our Democracy.

They will always come up with enough fraudulent votes in the Democrat controlled big city shitholes (like Atlanta) to swing any election.

We cannot solve the problem at the ballot box. Americans will always come up short. The Democrats will see to it because they have rigged the system with corruption. They will generate enough fraudulent votes to win.

The American Democracy is finished. If you are an American your vote doesn't count any more. The only thing that counts is what the assholes n the Democrat Party whose agenda is turn this country into a Socialist shithole want.

Like the man said "A Republic, if you can keep it".

We can't keep it because of Socialist greed.

I believe you are correct. Still, B.O. got a lot done and the country moved forward. Joe had the 8 year experience. That means, I personally think he should understand and be able to and is in fact responsible to the country to navigate the obstruction and move forward.

He got 8 years of experience. Problem is, he's almost 80 years old so he probably doesn't remember where the oval office is.

I'm betting within the first year of "his" presidency, he'll be walking around the White House in his underwear looking for his mom and dad, and wondering why Marilyn Monroe hasn't come to visit him yet.

He got 8 years of experience. Problem is, he's almost 80 years old so he probably doesn't remember where the oval office is.

I'm betting within the first year of "his" presidency, he'll be walking around the White House in his underwear looking for his mom and dad, and wondering why Marilyn Monroe hasn't come to visit him yet.
I don't agree but I liked the way you said. My comp teacher said I was only fit for writing "how to" manuals and then only if my computer had good spelling and grammar software.

Forum List

Back