Only A Few More Days Until Title 42 Expires

Yes, although that will get the US in trouble with the globalists in Geneva
Turkey should be keeping the Muslim refugees going to Europe through their borders. It's not right. It's almost like they have sicked them on the rest of the world. Go multiply and fuck with their system. Because Muslims certainly do fuck with the system. I know. I live near Dearborn, MI Muslim capitol of America. They made the local schools install sinks where they can wash their feet before prayer or something like that.

But hey, if America is good for atheists, jews, mormons and Christians why shouldn't it be good or Islam? Just god help us if they ever become the majority and not what they are now which is like 1% of the population? 5% at best?

You mean the country that is made up of immigrants? The country that took my immigrant family in? I believe one of my grandfathers was an illegal. I believe Melania was an illegal. I love America. So do they. It's why they want to come here.
Then they can do as the law requires and stop in the first friendly country they come to which is Mexico and file from there.....Otherwise they can go fuck themselves.

America simply does not need them....Too many people here as it is.

In 50 years there has been a 1/3 increase in our total population.....We are full, fuck-off.

Then they can do as the law requires and stop in the first friendly country they come to which is Mexico and file from there.....Otherwise they can go fuck themselves.

In 50 years there has been a 1/3 increase in our total population.....We are full, fuck-off.

That's why DeSantis needs to run for president. He'd put a stop to all this immediately.

I tend to agree with you. So why is it then that it's always Republican who argue with me when I say we are overpopulated? They claim there aren't too many people.

And jobs. All the minimum wage jobs are empty. The masters you serve, corporate America, say they need them.

Baby boomers are a big part of the population and so are my Gen X. We are dying. And the generation now isn't having kids. They say we're going to have a population problem soon. Too many retirees not enough workers.

I just find it funny because of immigrants, suddenly you Republicans agree with me we are full? Interesting. Especially when it's not true.

Remember during the Bush Recession? That was when illegals should have pissed us off because they were working when Americans couldn't find work. Now we can find work.

Asylum seekers aren't trying to enter illegally. They're seeking asylum. Big difference. Should we not accept people seeking Asylum?

Should we include Cubans? In the past they were the exception because you needed their votes in Florida. Still the same?

Turkey should be keeping the Muslim refugees going to Europe through their borders. It's not right. It's almost like they have sicked them on the rest of the world. Go multiply and fuck with their system. Because Muslims certainly do fuck with the system. I know. I live near Dearborn, MI Muslim capitol of America. They made the local schools install sinks where they can wash their feet before prayer or something like that.

But hey, if America is good for atheists, jews, mormons and Christians why shouldn't it be good or Islam? Just god help us if they ever become the majority and not what they are now which is like 1% of the population? 5% at best?
I would guess no more than 1%

Border patrol says 50,000 invaders are massing at the border now. The mass is growing with new arrivals every hour. They will have their major incursion next Wednesday. It might be the end of even what we have for a border.

Texas is putting up a container wall. Too little, too late.

The invaders have realized that there are so many of them, Title 42 doesn't matter. They can collapse what's left of the border no matter what our courts say.

Our last and only hope are armed Americans. I hope they are up to it.

Why do you hate America?

I'm in Florida and talking politics with my aunt and her nephews from the other side of the family. We were watching Fox and they were showing the people seeking asylum. And she said "those people don't want to work!" Yet the only people I see working around here are people who look like those asylum seekers.

This country is made up of immigrants and we need low wage workers. Let them in! Make them Americans. Then you'll have nothing to bitch about. Unless you're a low wage white man who won't work and wants to use them as an excuse why you don't have a god damn job.

God bless America. I'm in Ft Lauderdale. Riding my $2500 ebike up to Boca with a friend on Saturday. Life is good when you have money my friend. I talk to a lot of poor white trash down here who cry about how hot it is 8 months out of the year. You're not suppose to live here all year round dummy! Be a snow bird like me. I LOVE AMERICA. It's Great for me. Sorry not for you. Happy New Year.

We spent NYE at the Oceanic club on the coast. Very classy affair. Last time we did this was before Covid. America is great again. Thanks Joe.

Forum List

Back