Only a counter coup can save American democracy

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Only a Counter-Coup Can Save American Democracy -- Paul Craig Roberts - PaulCraigRoberts.org
The CIA has long engineered coups in other countries. Now we are approaching at breakneck speed a CIA coup in the USA.
--------------------------------------------------------

So will we have to go against the CIA who is possibly covering up.
Government entities are always willing to go public and lie if it is a cover up in order to hide the truth this is what they must do.
Protecting the Government comes before their own families, their jobs are their spouse first. Some have enough dirt on them they can be blackmailed with it. So why wouldn't they come out and lie to save the hide of those who Rule a nation.

Only a Counter-Coup Can Save American Democracy -- Paul Craig Roberts - PaulCraigRoberts.org
The CIA has long engineered coups in other countries. Now we are approaching at breakneck speed a CIA coup in the USA.

Government entities are always willing to go public and lie if it is a cover up in order to hide the truth this is what they must do.
Protecting the Government comes before their own families, their jobs are their spouse first. Some have enough dirt on them they can be blackmailed with it. So why wouldn't they come out and lie to save the hide of those who Rule a nation.
You're on the right track but you've missed some of the most important parts ...... and you've complicated matters more than necessary in the process. Dirty money comes from above and is passed down from there.We ought to have realized by now that the dirt - I mean the really down-dirty dirt - isn't at government level. That not only means that the government isn't running the show but it also means that we cannot even be certain that the CIA works for the government at all. It probably doesn't. So, you cannot "save" American Democracy. That was destroyed sometime not long after the end of WW II.

No, I'm afraid that if you want a revolution to re-instate Democracy, you'll have to dust off the muskets and wake up the minute men again.

• Banned
Time for a revolution!!!!!

Now you know I will think this one is waaay better LOL

The guy who created this film that made it out there was accused of suicide murder. He got to close to the true events that sooner or later we might see in a live version . =) meaning what the film is about.

Time for a revolution!!!!!

Now you know I will think this one is waaay better LOL

The guy who created this film that made it out there was accused of suicide murder. He got to close to the true events that sooner or later we might see in a live version . =) meaning what the film is about.

I prefer Cloris Leachman's version..........

I like Paul Craig Roberts, most of the time, as he is usually pretty level headed and not prone to hype.

Well he sure did the pooch on this column.

He says that there has been a coup. Really? Obama is still in office and Trump still about to be elected the next President by the EC, so where is this coup Roberts speaks of?

I will bet that Trump will still be sitting in the oval office on February 1.

Any takers?

• Banned

I like Paul Craig Roberts, most of the time, as he is usually pretty level headed and not prone to hype.

Well he sure did the pooch on this column.

He says that there has been a coup. Really? Obama is still in office and Trump still about to be elected the next President by the EC, so where is this coup Roberts speaks of?

I will bet that Trump will still be sitting in the oval office on February 1.

Any takers?

I think we will all be holding our breath until Monday. God knows what stunt they will pull, and lets say he wins it, God knows what they will pull all the way up to Inauguration day. Another breath holding time span.

Let's hope it isn't something like another 911. remember a few years ago Biden was over heard saying Obama needs another 911 only bigger?

I think we will all be holding our breath until Monday. God knows what stunt they will pull, and lets say he wins it, God knows what they will pull all the way up to Inauguration day. Another breath holding time span.

Let's hope it isn't something like another 911. remember a few years ago Biden was over heard saying Obama needs another 911 only bigger?
With human behavior involved there is never room for certainty, but if anything is certain in this life, one of them is this; the Electors will not nullify an EC landslide because of horse shit out of the discredited media, especially the Washington Compost.

It's interesting that the killing of the tyrant Julius Caesar to save the republic lead to Civil War and the death of the republic.

“Ask not what your country can do for you. Ask what you can do for your country!”

John F. Kennedy spoke those words. He was telling you that he (the government) would no longer be working for you. That the government would no longer represent you. That you should do what the government told you to do from now on. You ought to have impeached him immediately. But instead you applauded him his words, thus becoming willing accomplices in the death of your own Democracy.

The CIA is not much of a match against the JCS and the Fleet and Theatre Admirals and Generals.

Any attempted coup would be defeated by the JCS, the USN, and the Marines assigned to their security forces while the Army, Air Force, and Coast Guard watch.

“Ask not what your country can do for you. Ask what you can do for your country!”

John F. Kennedy spoke those words. He was telling you that he (the government) would no longer be working for you. That the government would no longer represent you. That you should do what the government told you to do from now on. You ought to have impeached him immediately. But instead you applauded him his words, thus becoming willing accomplices in the death of your own Democracy.

Those were pretty inspiring words to many of us at the time. 'Ask what you can do for your country'. Guess it's up to the interpretation of the listener.

MindWars , you don't seem to take our JCS, Admirals, and Generals very seriously.

I'll bet you are a candy-azz civilian and have been one your whole life.

Those were pretty inspiring words to many of us at the time. 'Ask what you can do for your country'. Guess it's up to the interpretation of the listener.
Hitler's speeches were received with resounding applause, cheers, and tears of pure joy. It was part of the cult system to which Kennedy also belonged. The interpretation (as you say) does not apply. Interpretation is something that applies to ambiguous statements such as the Bible, where nothing is really clear and is written in flowery, poetic expression. Hitler's and Kennedy's speeches are clear and expressed in a vocabulary that anyone can understand. "Ask not what your country can do for you" the fact that Democracy is the philosophy that government works for the wishes of its' population is denied in that statement. "ask what you can do for your country" is clearly telling you that you should be working for your government instead, which is anti-Democracy.

But I do understand what you are telling me. The question, THE REAL QUESTION is this; Knowing what you know and what you have seen, how do you feel about that speech today? Do you still think of it as righteous?

I was wondering what Krelmin propaganda you would be peddling next.

Hitler's speeches were received with resounding applause, cheers, and tears of pure joy. It was part of the cult system to which Kennedy also belonged. The interpretation (as you say) does not apply. Interpretation is something that applies to ambiguous statements such as the Bible, where nothing is really clear and is written in flowery, poetic expression. Hitler's and Kennedy's speeches are clear and expressed in a vocabulary that anyone can understand. "Ask not what your country can do for you" the fact that Democracy is the philosophy that government works for the wishes of its' population is denied in that statement. "ask what you can do for your country" is clearly telling you that you should be working for your government instead, which is anti-Democracy.

But I do understand what you are telling me. The question, THE REAL QUESTION is this; Knowing what you know and what you have seen, how do you feel about that speech today? Do you still think of it as righteous?

It depends on the sincerity of JFK, which we'll never know for sure but I believe he would have went on to be a good president. I was in the Navy when JFK was president and many of us liked him, were very sad about his assassination, and we sailors and officers weren't a cult. As far as the words 'ask what you can do for your country' are still inspiring, and I don't think any of our presidents were anywhere near as bad as hitler although obama has turned out to be a pretty deceptive and bad prez. Hopefully, Trump will turn out ok. Let's see how he does.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back