Only a 1% chance that Earth's energy imbalance could be caused by non-AGW processes

Teah I know, the earth has been dying since the 70's an EVERYONE of Gore's predictions have come true.
Just a little FYI. No one (and I mean no one) on my side of this argument uses Al Gore as a reference (not that he isn't a great guy). We use peer reviewed articles on studies conducted by PhD climate scientists. The predictions THOSE folks have made on this topic have ALL come true or been worse. So, I think it would be a good idea if you'd actually look at some real, up-to-date science and familiarize yourself with this topic before making any more commentary that does nothing but demonstrate your intellectual shortcomings. Go to this link and do some reading. Have a look at the graphics. If you have any questions about what you find there, ask here. I'm pretty certain someone will be able to answer your questions. Summary for Policymakers — IPCC

Answering my question with a question honey?

That is public school 101.

Answer my question first darling?
If you want answers, don't put your queries out in a rhetorical format. And if you can't stop yourself from puerile name-calling, I shall simply put you on ignore.

Guys, thread is starting to get off topic Into a personal squabble....let’s get back to the OP.

So.... have the uneducated slobs on USMB published any scientific literature that poses a challenge to the overwhelming scientific consensus?

No?

Okay, i will check back in about a million years. Dumbasses.

Forum List

Back