Only 6 days left, here is where Trump stands in the race:

Anyone else feel that they are in the movie Groundhog Day?
Trump has no chance. Clinton 91%.
Clinton is picking out drapes for the White House.

Polls are so heavily weighted they are useless except as propaganda.
we have those that have the magic formulas that tell everyone that Biden will win, Trump is also going to win.

While it all comes down to the vote. Do you want jobs, and a life or do you want Harris and a failed economy.

Trump is Herbert Hoover at this point. The country just had its worst economic contraction in the 2nd quarter of this year in its 250 year history! A nearly 32% contraction in the 2nd quarter.
All thanks to democrat vermin like you.

If Trump had protected the citizens of this country like Taiwan did for its citizens, there would not have had to have been a shut down. In Taiwan, a country of 25 million people, only 7 people have died from the pandemic and most things are open. Taiwan closed itself off to the world on January 20, 2020, which is what Trump should have done, but failed to do.

You choose the single country on earth that actually defends itself against China. They have ZERO trust, unlike the patsies who pretend to be "leaders" today. They probably didn't have more than a handful of Communist filth coming into their nation, unlike Italy, France, the weak UK.

Compare U.S stats to Europe. They also have more than 250,000 deaths and the numbers of infected are through the roof. Let's not look at that though, let's allow whoever sent the virus to America to be used as an excuse to misrepresent Americas handling.

Here is what I know. CIA and FBI better have a clue, because if Biden wins, Russia, Chinese and Iranian expansion is in the cards. Good luck trying to defend America under such circumstances when your so-called "allies" are well compromised. To the point Mi6 is too stupid to advise on sending Ukraine weapons and Germany is building an oil pipeline directly from Russia.

I stand by my position, possibly at my own risk (not that I haven't been abused for decades anyways). If I am right, this is the worlds Churchill vs. Chamberlain moment. I have little doubt that there will be FAR fewer in the West even willing to fight for western values even if the Chicken Hawks order it. What will be left after the economy is stolen and allies like H.K, Taiwan and Japan are under constant threat?

Here is all the world needs to know. If we asked President Xi who he wants to win, who do you think it is? Imagine we asked the same of the Russians during the Cold War. Would Americans vote for the leader Russia wanted?

TRUMP is a essentially Russian plant in the White House. He is subservient to Putin and that has harmed the United States for the past four years. Its time the United States took the White House back from Russia.

If Trump cared about China, he would have stayed in the Trans-pacific partnership trade agreement. By getting out of that, he allows China more influence in that trade group and to dominate markets that the United States no longer has the same level of access now. TRUMP is a guy who wanted to withdraw U.S. troops from South Korea and Japan, a major benefit to Chinese expansion in East Asia. TRUMP's isolationist policies are hurting the United States and benefiting RUSSIA AND CHINA!

Finally, lets not forget that TRUMP was impeached for blackmailing Ukraine with arm sales unless Ukraine intervened in the U.S. 2020 election. To do that to ally like Ukraine while their fighting an adversary like Russia is TREASON. Its also TREASON to enlist foreign help to improve your chances in a U.S. election!

Another Russian conspiracy theorist. It is getting old. You're a paid Democrat poster. It is obvious.

I'm a registered Republican that voted straight Democrat in Pennsylvania a week ago!

I frankly do not believe you as you support universal healthcare. But you can keep lying to make yourself feel better. What sucks is that you're in a swing state and your mindless vote actually counts. Do me a favor and be honest. Lying makes you boring.

You don't have to be a Democrat to support Universal Health Care. Nixon supported Universal Health Care. The majority of conservatives in every First World Country with the exception of the United States support Universal Health Care.
Name one Republican who currently supports UH. Are you pro choice or pro life?

PRO-LIFE. But that is only one issue. I could never support Donald Trump who is essentially a Russian Agent, a traitor to his country, and guilty of Treason. There is only One Reagan Republican left in congress and that is MITT ROMNEY! I will NEVER vote for any Republican who was against impeaching and removing Trump from office.

I would consider voting for John Kasich in 2024. Other good Republican candidates would be Robert Gates, Condoleezza Rice, and Colin Powell. Unfortunately the three of them are unlikely to run for office.
So would you vote for a Nikki Haley/John James ticket. Mitt Romney had his chance and lost. I know him well enough based on where I live.

Nikki Haley is a Trump supporter, so no, I would not vote for her.
You’re not so bright.
Nikki wanted Rubio or Cruz, not Trump.
She’s a cheap, slave labor lover just like you.
Another Trump is Daddy cultist that fails to realize he just insulted Trump for his own Companies' and his Childrens' companies outsourcing labor to China

:lol:

#cultisReal
Tell us where you disagree with the Democratic Party platform.
But you better know what you’re talking about because I read it and the platform is basically the BLM platform.
I'm sorry, do you think after ignoring CDC data that you said "didn't exist" I was going to offer contrition in a policy discussion with you, or something? That's not how respect works, dipshit. Get stepped on or stepped over.
Are you so invested in your ideology that you don’t check what the rest of the world is going through?

Everybody knows that polls have the same value as a 3 dollar bill.
For the record I'll say it again, Trump = All-time voting records in history.
I will be here after the election, so if Im wrong, you can rub my face in it.

Trump lost the popular vote in 2016 by over 3 million votes. 2016 had the LOWEST voter turnout in decades. Trump won the Presidency with fewer votes than Mitt Romney received in 2012, and Romney lost.

Hillary Clinton never got to 50% in any of the polls, and her support was in decline on election day. Trump is bleeding support, as pandemic cases and deaths rise. You will never recover your economy as long as the virus rages unchecked. With the stimulus gone, the economy is already starting to crater. The stock market is dropping like a stone, and unemployment is on the rise again.

This isn't 2016, and Trump has a record of disease, debt and death to run on. Smooth move leaving 1000 supporters, including many elderly voters, out in the cold, with no buses. Nothing speaks more to the chaos and incompetence of this administration as their indifference to the suffering of their supporters in this pandemic.
Well then you take a screenshot, save it and frame it if you like, but we shall see you later, as my statement remains the same.
Besides, we wont never know now, but one can wonder how many millions of those votes for Hillary were fraudulent ?

we have those that have the magic formulas that tell everyone that Biden will win, Trump is also going to win.

While it all comes down to the vote. Do you want jobs, and a life or do you want Harris and a failed economy.

Trump is Herbert Hoover at this point. The country just had its worst economic contraction in the 2nd quarter of this year in its 250 year history! A nearly 32% contraction in the 2nd quarter.

If Trump had protected the citizens of this country like Taiwan did for its citizens, there would not have had to have been a shut down. In Taiwan, a country of 25 million people, only 7 people have died from the pandemic and most things are open. Taiwan closed itself off to the world on January 20, 2020, which is what Trump should have done, but failed to do.

You choose the single country on earth that actually defends itself against China. They have ZERO trust, unlike the patsies who pretend to be "leaders" today. They probably didn't have more than a handful of Communist filth coming into their nation, unlike Italy, France, the weak UK.

Compare U.S stats to Europe. They also have more than 250,000 deaths and the numbers of infected are through the roof. Let's not look at that though, let's allow whoever sent the virus to America to be used as an excuse to misrepresent Americas handling.

Here is what I know. CIA and FBI better have a clue, because if Biden wins, Russia, Chinese and Iranian expansion is in the cards. Good luck trying to defend America under such circumstances when your so-called "allies" are well compromised. To the point Mi6 is too stupid to advise on sending Ukraine weapons and Germany is building an oil pipeline directly from Russia.

I stand by my position, possibly at my own risk (not that I haven't been abused for decades anyways). If I am right, this is the worlds Churchill vs. Chamberlain moment. I have little doubt that there will be FAR fewer in the West even willing to fight for western values even if the Chicken Hawks order it. What will be left after the economy is stolen and allies like H.K, Taiwan and Japan are under constant threat?

Here is all the world needs to know. If we asked President Xi who he wants to win, who do you think it is? Imagine we asked the same of the Russians during the Cold War. Would Americans vote for the leader Russia wanted?

TRUMP is a essentially Russian plant in the White House. He is subservient to Putin and that has harmed the United States for the past four years. Its time the United States took the White House back from Russia.

If Trump cared about China, he would have stayed in the Trans-pacific partnership trade agreement. By getting out of that, he allows China more influence in that trade group and to dominate markets that the United States no longer has the same level of access now. TRUMP is a guy who wanted to withdraw U.S. troops from South Korea and Japan, a major benefit to Chinese expansion in East Asia. TRUMP's isolationist policies are hurting the United States and benefiting RUSSIA AND CHINA!

Finally, lets not forget that TRUMP was impeached for blackmailing Ukraine with arm sales unless Ukraine intervened in the U.S. 2020 election. To do that to ally like Ukraine while their fighting an adversary like Russia is TREASON. Its also TREASON to enlist foreign help to improve your chances in a U.S. election!

Another Russian conspiracy theorist. It is getting old. You're a paid Democrat poster. It is obvious.

I'm a registered Republican that voted straight Democrat in Pennsylvania a week ago!

I frankly do not believe you as you support universal healthcare. But you can keep lying to make yourself feel better. What sucks is that you're in a swing state and your mindless vote actually counts. Do me a favor and be honest. Lying makes you boring.

You don't have to be a Democrat to support Universal Health Care. Nixon supported Universal Health Care. The majority of conservatives in every First World Country with the exception of the United States support Universal Health Care.

PRO-LIFE. But that is only one issue. I could never support Donald Trump who is essentially a Russian Agent, a traitor to his country, and guilty of Treason. There is only One Reagan Republican left in congress and that is MITT ROMNEY! I will NEVER vote for any Republican who was against impeaching and removing Trump from office.

I would consider voting for John Kasich in 2024. Other good Republican candidates would be Robert Gates, Condoleezza Rice, and Colin Powell. Unfortunately the three of them are unlikely to run for office.
So would you vote for a Nikki Haley/John James ticket. Mitt Romney had his chance and lost. I know him well enough based on where I live.

You’re not so bright.
Another Trump is Daddy cultist that fails to realize he just insulted Trump for his own Companies' and his Childrens' companies outsourcing labor to China

#cultisReal
But you better know what you’re talking about because I read it and the platform is basically the BLM platform.
I'm sorry, do you think after ignoring CDC data that you said "didn't exist" I was going to offer contrition in a policy discussion with you, or something? That's not how respect works, dipshit. Get stepped on or stepped over.
Are you so invested in your ideology that you don’t check what the rest of the world is going through?
Thats a total non sequitur.

Let me explain in better English: YOU are so invested in YOUR ideology that YOU proclaimed that data on comorbitities didn't exist, and it took me five seconds to find it for you, and then you obfuscated instead of being a man, and saying something super weird and out of the clouds, like, "heh, I stand corrected."

From there, I made an analytical decision to never invest in any serious discussion with you because you're a myopic partisan. Basically, your posts now read "blah blah blah" to me.

But I'm sure we could break bread in another lifetime, my man.

You’re not so bright.

#cultisReal

Let me explain in better English: YOU are so invested in YOUR ideology that YOU proclaimed that data on comorbitities didn't exist, and it took me five seconds to find it for you, and then you obfuscated instead of being a man, and saying something super weird and out of the clouds, like, "heh, I stand corrected."

From there, I made an analytical decision to never invest in any serious discussion with you because you're a myopic partisan. Basically, your posts now read "blah blah blah" to me.

My ideology is US citizens first, allies next and enemies can eat shit.

You’re not so bright.

#cultisReal

Mine is family first, friends second and human beings general third. I've still got room leftover for a dog, some cool hobbies and I fuck a lot.

You’re not so bright.

#cultisReal

Mine is family first, friends second and human beings general third. I've still got room leftover for a dog, some cool hobbies and I fuck a lot.
Explain why human beings are running away from human beings everywhere but in the US.
Your Brown nations are not doing a very good job of taking care of their people but you always blame Republicans.

You’re not so bright.

#cultisReal

Explain why human beings are running away from human beings everywhere but in the US.
Your Brown nations are not doing a very good job of taking care of their people but you always blame Republicans.
You're on a generic rant now, dude.

REAL CLEAR POLITICS average of the polls 10/29/2020, 5 days before Election:

NATIONAL RACE, popular vote:
BIDEN: 51.3% (+7.7% over Trump)
TRUMP: 43.6%

WISCONSIN:
BIDEN: 50.3% (+6.4% over Trump)
TRUMP: 43.9%

MICHIGAN:
BIDEN: 50.6% (+8.2% over Trump)
TRUMP: 42.4%

PENNSYLVANIA:
BIDEN: 49.8% (+4.3% over Trump)
TRUMP: 45.5%

NEVADA:
BIDEN: 48.3% (+4.6% over Trump)
TRUMP: 43.7%

ARIZONA:
BIDEN: 47.0% (TIE)
TRUMP: 47.0%

WHERE THE 2016 RACE WAS AT THIS POINT, 5 DAYS BEFORE ELECTION:

NATIONAL RACE, popular vote:

CLINTON: +2.0% over Trump

WISCONSIN:
CLINTON: 46.7% (+5.4% over Trump)
TRUMP: 41.3%

MICHIGAN:
CLINTON: 46.0% (+5.7% over Trump)
TRUMP: 40.3%

PENNSYLVANIA:
CLINTON: 46.8% (+3.0% over Trump)
TRUMP: 43.8%

NEVADA:
TRUMP: 46.0% (+2.0% over Clinton)
CLINTON: 44.0%

ARIZONA:
TRUMP: 46.3% (+4.0% over Clinton)
CLINTON: 42.3%

Now with only 5 days to go, BIDEN continues to out perform Clinton's margins in the polls in 2016 in 5 key swing states and the national polls. At this time in 2016, the race between Clinton and Trump was becoming TIGHTER each day. With BIDEN in 2020 at this time, BIDEN is holding or expanding his huge lead in several states and nationally!
ROFL! You are so fucking gullible..

You’re not so bright.

#cultisReal

Nope...
COVID is devastating Europe right now where nations are masking and locked down.

You’re not so bright.

#cultisReal

Nope...
COVID is devastating Europe right now where nations are masking and locked down.
Right, and you're bringing that up out of context after asking me my general ideology - which makes you ODD, or senile who knows.

But like I said ~ in another life, perhaps we could have slapped pasties on some models together over a cold beer. I won't hold this super sycophantic and angsty political behavior against you in the astral world.

You’re not so bright.

#cultisReal

Nope...
Right, and you're bringing that up out of context after asking me my general ideology - which makes you ODD, or senile who knows.

But like I said ~ in another life, perhaps we could have slapped pasties on some models together over a cold beer. I won't hold this super sycophantic and angsty political behavior against you in the astral world.
I asked about your ideology and your response was an attack on Trump killing everyone.
Guess what?
By your definition of what is not your ideology, every leader on earth is committing mass murder.

Your ideology is the letter D.

You’re not so bright.

#cultisReal

Nope...

I asked about your ideology and your response was an attack on Trump killing everyone.
Guess what?
By your definition of what is not your ideology, every leader on earth is committing mass murder.

That WASNT my response.

Are you on drugs?

You got my responses mixed with someone else's, goof. :lol:

Man...if you can't even keep it together on a message board, you want anyone to believe you're some worldly knowledge seeker? Get the fuck outta here twice on a Sunday, fool :lol:

This is where this guy realizes his error in misattributing a quote to me...DOESNT acknowledge his error...and I'm proven right in considering him another faceless blahblah blatherer.

Toro Team flame zone, even the Creeper crew...are well ahead of the upstairs in IQ. wtf

You’re not so bright.

#cultisReal

Nope...

Guess what?

That WASNT my response.

Are you on drugs?

Man...if you can't even keep it together on a message board, you want anyone to believe you're some worldly knowledge seeker? Get the fuck outta here twice on a Sunday, fool :lol:
See post 297.
You called me a TrumpBot and I want you to prove you’re not a LibBot because I bet you don’t even know the D platform.

You’re not so bright.

#cultisReal

Nope...

Guess what?

That WASNT my response.

Are you on drugs?

See post 297.
You called me a TrumpBot and I want you to prove you’re not a LibBot because I bet you don’t even know the D platform.
Dude.

Can you follow a conversation?

You said that I accused Trump of millions of deaths in response to your question about my ideology...and that never happened.

That's where we are in this conversation, grampa.

Now..kindly, consider that you might be a moron or...show me where I said that

You’re not so bright.

#cultisReal

Nope...

Guess what?

That WASNT my response.

Are you on drugs?

See post 297.
Dude.

You said that I accused Trump of millions of deaths in response to your question about my ideology...and that never happened.

You have accused anyone who is voting for Trump as being an ass kisser about 1,000 times.
I’m accusing you of being a Democrat ass kisser and you don’t even know the D platform.

You’re not so bright.

#cultisReal

Nope...

Guess what?

That WASNT my response.

Are you on drugs?

See post 297.
Dude.

You have accused anyone who is voting for Trump as being an ass kisser about 1,000 times.
I’m accusing you of being a Democrat ass kisser and you don’t even know the D platform.
Now you're changing the subject.

Try and hone in, moron.

You accused me...of saying that Trump caused millions of deaths.

Where?

Exactly. You can't even follow a simple as fuck conversation...just like you couldnt find data it took me five seconds to find.

Its fine. You're OLD! I get it. But don't then GLOAT in the face of your bloviating and senility. THAT shits just ugly.

You’re not so bright.

#cultisReal

Nope...

Guess what?

That WASNT my response.

Are you on drugs?

See post 297.
Dude.

Now you're changing the subject.

Try and hone in, moron.

You accused me...of saying that Trump caused millions of deaths.

Where?

Exactly. You can't even follow a simple as fuck conversation...just like you couldnt find data it took me five seconds to find.

Its fine. You're OLD! I get it. But don't then GLOAT in the face of your bloviating and senility. THAT shits just ugly.
I did get confused because I’m mocking several of you at once.
Now back to the fact that you are a D ass kisser without knowing the D platform.

You’re not so bright.

#cultisReal

Your right hand must be sore

You’re not so bright.

#cultisReal

I missed the, “I fuck a lot.”.
The D platform is definitely for you.

Forum List

Back