Only 6 days left, here is where Trump stands in the race:

Anyone else feel that they are in the movie Groundhog Day?
Trump has no chance. Clinton 91%.
Clinton is picking out drapes for the White House.

Polls are so heavily weighted they are useless except as propaganda.
we have those that have the magic formulas that tell everyone that Biden will win, Trump is also going to win.

While it all comes down to the vote. Do you want jobs, and a life or do you want Harris and a failed economy.

Trump is Herbert Hoover at this point. The country just had its worst economic contraction in the 2nd quarter of this year in its 250 year history! A nearly 32% contraction in the 2nd quarter.
All thanks to democrat vermin like you.

If Trump had protected the citizens of this country like Taiwan did for its citizens, there would not have had to have been a shut down. In Taiwan, a country of 25 million people, only 7 people have died from the pandemic and most things are open. Taiwan closed itself off to the world on January 20, 2020, which is what Trump should have done, but failed to do.

You choose the single country on earth that actually defends itself against China. They have ZERO trust, unlike the patsies who pretend to be "leaders" today. They probably didn't have more than a handful of Communist filth coming into their nation, unlike Italy, France, the weak UK.

Compare U.S stats to Europe. They also have more than 250,000 deaths and the numbers of infected are through the roof. Let's not look at that though, let's allow whoever sent the virus to America to be used as an excuse to misrepresent Americas handling.

Here is what I know. CIA and FBI better have a clue, because if Biden wins, Russia, Chinese and Iranian expansion is in the cards. Good luck trying to defend America under such circumstances when your so-called "allies" are well compromised. To the point Mi6 is too stupid to advise on sending Ukraine weapons and Germany is building an oil pipeline directly from Russia.

I stand by my position, possibly at my own risk (not that I haven't been abused for decades anyways). If I am right, this is the worlds Churchill vs. Chamberlain moment. I have little doubt that there will be FAR fewer in the West even willing to fight for western values even if the Chicken Hawks order it. What will be left after the economy is stolen and allies like H.K, Taiwan and Japan are under constant threat?

Here is all the world needs to know. If we asked President Xi who he wants to win, who do you think it is? Imagine we asked the same of the Russians during the Cold War. Would Americans vote for the leader Russia wanted?

TRUMP is a essentially Russian plant in the White House. He is subservient to Putin and that has harmed the United States for the past four years. Its time the United States took the White House back from Russia.

If Trump cared about China, he would have stayed in the Trans-pacific partnership trade agreement. By getting out of that, he allows China more influence in that trade group and to dominate markets that the United States no longer has the same level of access now. TRUMP is a guy who wanted to withdraw U.S. troops from South Korea and Japan, a major benefit to Chinese expansion in East Asia. TRUMP's isolationist policies are hurting the United States and benefiting RUSSIA AND CHINA!

Finally, lets not forget that TRUMP was impeached for blackmailing Ukraine with arm sales unless Ukraine intervened in the U.S. 2020 election. To do that to ally like Ukraine while their fighting an adversary like Russia is TREASON. Its also TREASON to enlist foreign help to improve your chances in a U.S. election!

Another Russian conspiracy theorist. It is getting old. You're a paid Democrat poster. It is obvious.

I'm a registered Republican that voted straight Democrat in Pennsylvania a week ago!

I frankly do not believe you as you support universal healthcare. But you can keep lying to make yourself feel better. What sucks is that you're in a swing state and your mindless vote actually counts. Do me a favor and be honest. Lying makes you boring.

You don't have to be a Democrat to support Universal Health Care. Nixon supported Universal Health Care. The majority of conservatives in every First World Country with the exception of the United States support Universal Health Care.
Name one Republican who currently supports UH. Are you pro choice or pro life?

PRO-LIFE. But that is only one issue. I could never support Donald Trump who is essentially a Russian Agent, a traitor to his country, and guilty of Treason. There is only One Reagan Republican left in congress and that is MITT ROMNEY! I will NEVER vote for any Republican who was against impeaching and removing Trump from office.

I would consider voting for John Kasich in 2024. Other good Republican candidates would be Robert Gates, Condoleezza Rice, and Colin Powell. Unfortunately the three of them are unlikely to run for office.
All you had to say was, “I’m a Globalist scumbag.”

US Enemies want the US to isolate themselves... Why are you on the US enemies side?

we have those that have the magic formulas that tell everyone that Biden will win, Trump is also going to win.

While it all comes down to the vote. Do you want jobs, and a life or do you want Harris and a failed economy.

Trump is Herbert Hoover at this point. The country just had its worst economic contraction in the 2nd quarter of this year in its 250 year history! A nearly 32% contraction in the 2nd quarter.
All thanks to democrat vermin like you.

If Trump had protected the citizens of this country like Taiwan did for its citizens, there would not have had to have been a shut down. In Taiwan, a country of 25 million people, only 7 people have died from the pandemic and most things are open. Taiwan closed itself off to the world on January 20, 2020, which is what Trump should have done, but failed to do.

You choose the single country on earth that actually defends itself against China. They have ZERO trust, unlike the patsies who pretend to be "leaders" today. They probably didn't have more than a handful of Communist filth coming into their nation, unlike Italy, France, the weak UK.

Compare U.S stats to Europe. They also have more than 250,000 deaths and the numbers of infected are through the roof. Let's not look at that though, let's allow whoever sent the virus to America to be used as an excuse to misrepresent Americas handling.

Here is what I know. CIA and FBI better have a clue, because if Biden wins, Russia, Chinese and Iranian expansion is in the cards. Good luck trying to defend America under such circumstances when your so-called "allies" are well compromised. To the point Mi6 is too stupid to advise on sending Ukraine weapons and Germany is building an oil pipeline directly from Russia.

I stand by my position, possibly at my own risk (not that I haven't been abused for decades anyways). If I am right, this is the worlds Churchill vs. Chamberlain moment. I have little doubt that there will be FAR fewer in the West even willing to fight for western values even if the Chicken Hawks order it. What will be left after the economy is stolen and allies like H.K, Taiwan and Japan are under constant threat?

Here is all the world needs to know. If we asked President Xi who he wants to win, who do you think it is? Imagine we asked the same of the Russians during the Cold War. Would Americans vote for the leader Russia wanted?

TRUMP is a essentially Russian plant in the White House. He is subservient to Putin and that has harmed the United States for the past four years. Its time the United States took the White House back from Russia.

If Trump cared about China, he would have stayed in the Trans-pacific partnership trade agreement. By getting out of that, he allows China more influence in that trade group and to dominate markets that the United States no longer has the same level of access now. TRUMP is a guy who wanted to withdraw U.S. troops from South Korea and Japan, a major benefit to Chinese expansion in East Asia. TRUMP's isolationist policies are hurting the United States and benefiting RUSSIA AND CHINA!

Finally, lets not forget that TRUMP was impeached for blackmailing Ukraine with arm sales unless Ukraine intervened in the U.S. 2020 election. To do that to ally like Ukraine while their fighting an adversary like Russia is TREASON. Its also TREASON to enlist foreign help to improve your chances in a U.S. election!

Another Russian conspiracy theorist. It is getting old. You're a paid Democrat poster. It is obvious.

I'm a registered Republican that voted straight Democrat in Pennsylvania a week ago!

I frankly do not believe you as you support universal healthcare. But you can keep lying to make yourself feel better. What sucks is that you're in a swing state and your mindless vote actually counts. Do me a favor and be honest. Lying makes you boring.

You don't have to be a Democrat to support Universal Health Care. Nixon supported Universal Health Care. The majority of conservatives in every First World Country with the exception of the United States support Universal Health Care.
Name one Republican who currently supports UH. Are you pro choice or pro life?

PRO-LIFE. But that is only one issue. I could never support Donald Trump who is essentially a Russian Agent, a traitor to his country, and guilty of Treason. There is only One Reagan Republican left in congress and that is MITT ROMNEY! I will NEVER vote for any Republican who was against impeaching and removing Trump from office.

I would consider voting for John Kasich in 2024. Other good Republican candidates would be Robert Gates, Condoleezza Rice, and Colin Powell. Unfortunately the three of them are unlikely to run for office.
All you had to say was, “I’m a Globalist scumbag.”

US Enemies want the US to isolate themselves... Why are you on the US enemies side?
How many allies have abandoned us since we made them start paying their own bills?
US jobs for US citizens, buddy.
US tax dollars for US infrastructure.
Etc...

The black votes supporting Trump have doubled...
The Hispanic votes fro Trump have doubled..
Middle class workers have shifted to Trump by 8 points in the last week nation wide...

All things the RCP doesn't measure.... Who ya gonna Believe..????

REAL CLEAR POLITICS correctly predicted the winner in 46 out of 50 states in 2016.
REAL CLEAR POLITICS correctly predicted the winner of the popular vote in 2016. It predicted Clinton would win the popular vote by 3.1% points and she won by 2.1% points.

So the RCP is very accurate.

So if it's accurate, what will it mean for America?

That's the real question. Not, "my horse is winning, weee". What does it mean for America if Biden wins vs if Trump wins?

It means hundreds of thousands of lives will be saved by a BIDEN who is willing to do everything in his power to defeat the pandemic. Following victory over the Pandemic, the country will be able to finally stand up again on good economic footing. Jobs and normal life return. The United States will then rebuild its alliances around the world, to undue the damage done by Trump, and finally push back against Russian and Chinese expansionism.

What is he going to do to stop the pandemic that isn't already being done? Cripple what is left of our economy?
Follow the facts and science.

Listen to and support the experts.

Work with governors and local officials.

Do what's best for the health and safety of the American people.

These and scores of other things Trump has failed to do.

Middle class workers have shifted to Trump by 8 points in the last week nation wide...

REAL CLEAR POLITICS correctly predicted the winner in 46 out of 50 states in 2016.
REAL CLEAR POLITICS correctly predicted the winner of the popular vote in 2016. It predicted Clinton would win the popular vote by 3.1% points and she won by 2.1% points.

That's the real question. Not, "my horse is winning, weee". What does it mean for America if Biden wins vs if Trump wins?

It means hundreds of thousands of lives will be saved by a BIDEN who is willing to do everything in his power to defeat the pandemic. Following victory over the Pandemic, the country will be able to finally stand up again on good economic footing. Jobs and normal life return. The United States will then rebuild its alliances around the world, to undue the damage done by Trump, and finally push back against Russian and Chinese expansionism.

What is he going to do to stop the pandemic that isn't already being done? Cripple what is left of our economy?

He had his chance and he fumbled, and now he has to exacerbate his fumble to the death and detriment to his constituents.

The brokers are scrambling right now as the market tumbles because the Virus is surging again. In March, this is on China.

In October, this is on the Orange dufus.

And other Polling has Trump up by 5 points...

WHO ya gonna believe?

Good point... That is why Democrats are fighting like they are 2 down and not up... They are not lie the Clinton campaign...

I think it helps Democrats that the Senate is in play as well... It means Democrats are pushing for everything and no one is resting...

This is a probablity game right now... Biden looks favourite...

This is the odds from Europe
View attachment 408275

This is the real money and it doesn't have Trump out of it and actually Biden is paying pretty well if you are hot on him...

Trump is not even 2/1...

Trump has a better chance of beating Biden than Deontay Wilder has of beating Tyson Fury. Wilder is one of the most dangerous fighter in the world. Think Tyson is going to win but it is far from certain...
View attachment 408277
View attachment 408278

Yea... they match up....
I was using a betting exchange (I don't know if they are in US yet).... It allows a better to be a bookie or a punter... It is a market up to and during running... The biggest it is the most capitalist way of gambling..

And other Polling has Trump up by 5 points...

WHO ya gonna believe?

Good point... That is why Democrats are fighting like they are 2 down and not up... They are not lie the Clinton campaign...

I think it helps Democrats that the Senate is in play as well... It means Democrats are pushing for everything and no one is resting...

This is a probablity game right now... Biden looks favourite...

This is the odds from Europe
View attachment 408275

This is the real money and it doesn't have Trump out of it and actually Biden is paying pretty well if you are hot on him...

Trump is not even 2/1...

Trump has a better chance of beating Biden than Deontay Wilder has of beating Tyson Fury. Wilder is one of the most dangerous fighter in the world. Think Tyson is going to win but it is far from certain...
View attachment 408277
View attachment 408278

Yea... they match up....
I was using a betting exchange (I don't know if they are in US yet).... It allows a better to be a bookie or a punter... It is a market up to and during running... The biggest it is the most capitalist way of gambling..
House usually wins in Vegas...but it's with that huge asterisk from 2016 that I say that. : 0

He had his chance and he fumbled, and now he has to exacerbate his fumble to the death and detriment to his constituents.

The brokers are scrambling right now as the market tumbles because the Virus is surging again. In March, this is on China.

The market is tumbling?
Are you retarded?
10% is a tumble.
3% is drawing you in for the kill.

The market is tumbling?
Are you retarded?
10% is a tumble.
Yes, the market is tumbling - but you proved yesterday that you are impervious to data and get your information from facebook groups. You're just a tool from then forward, in my book, but by all means chase your tail.

REAL CLEAR POLITICS average of the polls 10/28/2020, 6 days before Election:

NATIONAL RACE, popular vote:
BIDEN: 50.6% (+7.1% over Trump)
TRUMP: 43.5%

WISCONSIN:
BIDEN: 51.2% (+7.8% over Trump)
TRUMP: 43.4%

MICHIGAN:
BIDEN: 50.6% (+8.7% over Trump)
TRUMP: 41.9%

PENNSYLVANIA:
BIDEN: 49.6% (+3.8% over Trump)
TRUMP: 45.8%

NEVADA:
BIDEN: 48.3% (+4.6% over Trump)
TRUMP: 43.7%

ARIZONA:
BIDEN: 48.6% (+2.4% over Trump)
TRUMP: 46.2%

WHERE THE 2016 RACE WAS AT THIS POINT, 6 DAYS BEFORE ELECTION:

CLINTON: +1.9% over Trump

WISCONSIN:
CLINTON: 46.7% (+5.4% over Trump)
TRUMP: 41.3%

MICHIGAN:
CLINTON: 46.0% (+5.7% over Trump)
TRUMP: 40.3%

PENNSYLVANIA:
CLINTON: 47.3% (+4.9% over Trump)
TRUMP: 42.4%

NEVADA:
TRUMP: 45.6% (+1.6% over Clinton)
CLINTON: 44.0%

ARIZONA:
TRUMP: 46.5% (+3.0% over Clinton)
CLINTON: 43.5%

As you can see in the national race, and these five most important state races, BIDEN his heavily outperforming Clinton in 2016 vs Trump, with the exception of Pennsylvania.
/-----/ Averaging out polls is misleading, since the polls aren't conducted the same way. One bad poll will either move the average up or down.
1603985993352.png

The market is tumbling?
Are you retarded?
10% is a tumble.
Yes, the market is tumbling - but you proved yesterday that you are impervious to data and get your information from facebook groups. You're just a tool from then forward, in my book, but by all means chase your tail.
Sorry, bud, but I do go to other sites to the Business and Economy sections.

/----/ Who spends money on national popular votes when it's the EC that determined the president? You libs never answer that question.

If you were running for mayor of your town, would you waste money polling unregistered voters? Voters who live in a different city? No, of course not, so why would presidential campaigns waste money measuring the national popular vote?

Everybody knows that polls have the same value as a 3 dollar bill.
For the record I'll say it again, Trump = All-time voting records in history.
I will be here after the election, so if Im wrong, you can rub my face in it.

Trump lost the popular vote in 2016 by over 3 million votes. 2016 had the LOWEST voter turnout in decades. Trump won the Presidency with fewer votes than Mitt Romney received in 2012, and Romney lost.

Hillary Clinton never got to 50% in any of the polls, and her support was in decline on election day. Trump is bleeding support, as pandemic cases and deaths rise. You will never recover your economy as long as the virus rages unchecked. With the stimulus gone, the economy is already starting to crater. The stock market is dropping like a stone, and unemployment is on the rise again.

This isn't 2016, and Trump has a record of disease, debt and death to run on. Smooth move leaving 1000 supporters, including many elderly voters, out in the cold, with no buses. Nothing speaks more to the chaos and incompetence of this administration as their indifference to the suffering of their supporters in this pandemic.

/----/ Who spends money on national popular votes when it's the EC that determined the president? You libs never answer that question.

If you were running for mayor of your town, would you waste money polling unregistered voters? Voters who live in a different city? No, of course not, so why would presidential campaigns waste money measuring the national popular vote?
missed his first sentence and then made a strawman as a result. his first sentence refers to state polling, not the national popular vote

Everybody knows that polls have the same value as a 3 dollar bill.
For the record I'll say it again, Trump = All-time voting records in history.
I will be here after the election, so if Im wrong, you can rub my face in it.

Trump lost the popular vote in 2016 by over 3 million votes. 2016 had the LOWEST voter turnout in decades. Trump won the Presidency with fewer votes than Mitt Romney received in 2012, and Romney lost.

Hillary Clinton never got to 50% in any of the polls, and her support was in decline on election day. Trump is bleeding support, as pandemic cases and deaths rise. You will never recover your economy as long as the virus rages unchecked. With the stimulus gone, the economy is already starting to crater. The stock market is dropping like a stone, and unemployment is on the rise again.

This isn't 2016, and Trump has a record of disease, debt and death to run on. Smooth move leaving 1000 supporters, including many elderly voters, out in the cold, with no buses. Nothing speaks more to the chaos and incompetence of this administration as their indifference to the suffering of their supporters in this pandemic.
The 3 cities with the largest slums.

missed his first sentence and then made a strawman as a result. his first sentence refers to state polling, not the national popular vote
/----/ I didn't miss it. I'm addressing it: REAL CLEAR POLITICS correctly predicted the winner of the popular vote in 2016. My point is that it'a a fake poll.

/----/ I didn't miss it. I'm addressing it: REAL CLEAR POLITICS correctly predicted the winner of the popular vote in 2016. My point is that it'a a fake poll.
He said they predicted 46 out of 50 states. When you win the state, you get its EC Votes, traditionally. You responded by saying Who spends money on national popular votes when it's the EC that determined the president? You libs never answer that question.

In other words, he pre-addressed your rant.

REAL CLEAR POLITICS average of the polls 10/28/2020, 6 days before Election:

BIDEN: 50.6% (+7.1% over Trump)
TRUMP: 43.5%

WISCONSIN:
BIDEN: 51.2% (+7.8% over Trump)
TRUMP: 43.4%

MICHIGAN:
BIDEN: 50.6% (+8.7% over Trump)
TRUMP: 41.9%

PENNSYLVANIA:
BIDEN: 49.6% (+3.8% over Trump)
TRUMP: 45.8%

NEVADA:
BIDEN: 48.3% (+4.6% over Trump)
TRUMP: 43.7%

ARIZONA:
BIDEN: 48.6% (+2.4% over Trump)
TRUMP: 46.2%

WHERE THE 2016 RACE WAS AT THIS POINT, 6 DAYS BEFORE ELECTION:

CLINTON: +1.9% over Trump

WISCONSIN:
CLINTON: 46.7% (+5.4% over Trump)
TRUMP: 41.3%

MICHIGAN:
CLINTON: 46.0% (+5.7% over Trump)
TRUMP: 40.3%

PENNSYLVANIA:
CLINTON: 47.3% (+4.9% over Trump)
TRUMP: 42.4%

NEVADA:
TRUMP: 45.6% (+1.6% over Clinton)
CLINTON: 44.0%

ARIZONA:
TRUMP: 46.5% (+3.0% over Clinton)
CLINTON: 43.5%

As you can see in the national race, and these five most important state races, BIDEN his heavily outperforming Clinton in 2016 vs Trump, with the exception of Pennsylvania.
Fake news polls.

Yeah, Trump ordered all those businesses to shut down!

You have to be truly delusional if you believe Biden will bring the good economy back. How will shutting everything down achieve that?

We don't need to "rebuild" any alliances. Our allies are still our allies. Where else are they going to go, Russia?, China?

Biden is the one who got in bed with the Chinese and run roughshod over the United States.

New Topics

Forum List

Back